What's new

ACT [etching edge] Afterschool Ogre Saga / 放課後魔伝 RE187418 RJ187418

nsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [etching edge]放課後魔伝[RJ187418]

Just tried to buy the game with my credit card but no luck. Will just hold out til a link appears.

Even though its bad, games from this group are sorta a guilty pleasure for me :(

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The only thing I'm interested in is to see what they did with the slime monster this time around.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

eh, this game is very bad, it recicles too much sprites in the animations, and that mobile platform was a pain in the ass to pass.
I've saw that DLsite receives too much games that follows the same theme: a girl with a katana killing enemies while walks to the right. It is some sort of pastiche of another best-selling game? (shinobi girl have a considerable amount of clones in DLsite, as example)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmmm . . . can someone give me an fancy Download Link? ^.^

But not Mega this time . . . well I would prefer Mega normally but . . . something on my Pc impedes me to download or use Mega sooo . . . please somewhere else? :D

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Har Har Har . . . >= D

Now I feel Bad Ass :cool:

But somehow this isn´t as good as the ones before . . . :(

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is the link being PM'ed? If so, can i get it aswell :)
if not, I will wait patiently. After the demo I don't think I will buy it myself.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is the link being PM'ed? If so, can i get it aswell :)
if not, I will wait patiently. After the demo I don't think I will buy it myself.
Why would it be? I don't think it has loli or anything. El Fuerte just started asking for it like he does for so many other games.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well of course Why should I pay for something that isn´t even worth as much as it costs :D

Nope, Wrong! Games like Kurovadis and other stuff from Kyrieru, Wolfenstahl and etc. THIS is stuff that is worth paying for . . . but this Game here? Nah! Never! This is the sort of Game that will be forgotten in no time because it can´t keep up with any half good Game out there and I know it since I get a looot of Games = P

So let me tell you, why pay for something that is even worse than the average? This Game is something you play once and then up to the Cage . . . it sounds hard but that´s just how it is if a Game isn´t very good XD

But hey, at least this Creators other Games weren´t half as bad as this one :D

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ugh wonder if this one has yuri/futa like the others hm.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone pm the link? ^^, this game look pretty nice
Did you just not read anything in this thread? :^)

There is no link because nobody wants to buy it.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seeing the drop of quality in their works of their recent release. It is a little normal to not want to spend that much on a game like that.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If they would have at least done something "similar" good to their Games before this would have been ok . . . but this Game is like way worse than their other creations :(

Ps: Yuri = Girl X Girl Trust me I know :) After all I AM a Lesbian ;)

Well It´s not like they loose soooooo much money if i Pirate a Game that anyway no one wants to spend Money at -_- They loose Money anyway since no on e wants it I am just like a Thief that steals trash that is going to get thrown away anyway . . . XP

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This circle is one of the few where the game quality manages to get worse over time. Their earlier game with the yellow stand thing had a good start. The art was pretty nice and had a variety of characters to work with. If they had fixed some animations and added more scenes, it would be a decent game.

However, they decide to throw everything aside and start from scratch again. I guess it would look bad releasing the same game again, but if significant improvements are made, people probably won't complain.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Full save, path: AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\blahblahblah\localhost
might be different for windows 10

Anyways the combat is garbage

Attachments