Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Finding Paradise (Hafnium)

Tamonten: HP = 81, PP = 57, EP = 3/62, Status = Fine, Low on Energy

NPC Stats:
Krig: HP = 46, PP = 47, EP = 121, Status = Fine

Though unskilled, Krig most definitely turned out to be a quick learner. When she felt Tamonten squirm and moan as the kitsune's fingers brushed over her g-spot. Though it took her a moment to actually pinpoint its location, Krig murmured lightly into their kiss and attacked Tamonten's sensitive patch relentlessly with both fingers. She didn't stop even as Tamonten reached her first orgasm, the possessed girl's cream coating her lovers fingers as her sex tightened around her fingers, leaving Tamonten writhing in ecstasy for far longer than she would have thought possible only a few days ago. Though she had broken the kiss when she climaxed, Tamonten could still feel her lover's breath against her neck as Krig nibbled on the soft flesh present there.

The kitsune's fingers came out of her sex a moment later, releasing Tamonten from the waves of blinding pleasure that she'd been locked in for she didn't even know how long. Allowed to say her piece, Tamonten felt as much as heard her lover giggle into her ear at her lewd words, "You're incorrigible! I wouldn't even know where ti begin!" Despite what she'd just said, Krig bit gently into Tamonten's neck, not breaking the skin but still causing a tiny bit of pain. A slow line of bites and kisses traveled down the pale girl's body courtesy of Kringlicksly, who paused briefly to take one of Tamonten's nipples into her mouth and suck upon it as her tongue rubbed the sensitive nub all over. Continuing downwards, there was another pause at the swordswoman's navel and then another just below her hip, the kitsune gently sucking on her flesh.

Krig's emerald eyes never left Tamonten's as she lowered herself to her knees to the bound swordswoman, her fluffy tail flitting around behind her and her hands settling on Tamonten's hips. Giving her another mischievous smile, Krig momentarily pulled back and away from Tamonten's puffy, soaking nether lips such that her breath as just barely detectable against her sensitive skin. Moving incredibly slowly, Krig gently lowered her lips down onto Tamonten's pussy and licked up some of her juices, also providing a bit of stimulation to her outer lips and her now painfully engorged clitoris. Along with the pleasure provided by the stimulation, an oddly familiar draining sensation sent a thrill up Tamonten's spine. "Something's... Different!" Krig said softly as her mouth pulled away from Tamonten's sex, her voice reminiscent of how she'd sounded after several cups of wine in her.

The fox girl's eyes began to glow a deep emerald green, and she dived into Tamonten's pussy with savage aggression. The very moment that her mouthed sealed over Tamonten's nether lips and her tongue began exploring Tamonten's depths, the possessed girl felt that addictive draining sensation magnify a thousand fold as the kitsune began to feed upon her soul just like the two sirens had done the morning before. The grip on Tamonten's hips tightened as Krig's tongue dove deeper and deeper into her folds, but after only a short while the other woman's tongue withdrew. It had found another target.

Tamonten's clitty was sucked on, licked, and then sucked on some more by the seemingly possessed kitsune, the swordswoman's seals allowing Krig to feed deeply from her corrupted essence as her sensitive nub was assaulted. There was no weathering this assault for Tamonten, her lover's tongue's attentions upon her helpless clitty overpowering any attempts at resistance and pushing Tamonten to an incredibly powerful orgasm within seconds. The assault didn't end there, however, as Krig continued to lick and suckle on her sensitive nub even after she orgasmed, fully half of her energies being sucked out of her soul after only a single climax, but she didn't stop there. Krig's lips sealed over her clit, and as she began to suck on it her tongue rolled back and forth over the sensitive jewel of flesh. Two fingers slid once more into her pussy and began to pump rapidly, and before long a second orgasm that very nearly caused Tamonten to black out completely as her essence was fed upon by her violet haired kitsune lover.

For a moment, Tamonten felt as if she was about to be pulled completely out of her body by the wonderful draining sensation, but the glow from Krig's eyes vanished as suddenly as it had come, and the kitsune looked up at her with a look of surprise for a moment. "What... What did I just do?" Krig asked with a great deal of concern in her voice. Tamonten barely had the strength left to stand after her spirit had been so heavily drained by her lover, but Krig's face was still within reach of her exposed sex and coated in her love juices. She seemed more surprised by what had just happened than anything else, but awaited some answer from her lover rather than immediately continuing.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pale-skinned girl looked away sheepishly at her lover's derision, only to emit a low gasp as the foxgirl bit her neck, the minor pain enhancing the feeling of vulnerability that she was very much enjoying—if her lover kept it up, Tamonten would follow her around like a puppy dog. As Krig teased her flesh on the slow descent down her body, the swordswoman cooed and wiggled against the touches, drunk with lust at the sight. She watched with unhidden desperation as the kitsune sunk to her knees.

She spread her legs further as Krig's head came level with her needy pussy, only to whine as the only sensation she was given was the feeling of faint breaths against her skin. When her lover finally brought her lips to Tamonten's lower ones, she was rewarded with a soft moan as a spark of pleasure shot through the bound woman's body. That moan drew out as she felt the extra pleasure of her spirit being drained away, the joy of the sensation redoubled and more noticeable since damaging her seal. "H-huh?" She finally asked when she realized that Krig had said something. And then, without warning, Krig chose to all but assault her sex.

A geyser of spirit energy escaped from her body as Kringlicsly sought out sensitive spots that Tamonten never knew she had. The flow of energy seemed to guide the other woman. The swordswoman yelped at first, but before long she was moaning like a wanton whore as the other woman's tongue explored her depths. There was nothing fake about her vocal appraisal of the other woman's skills, as the kitsune seemed an entirely different woman. There was no resistance, no fighting back, or any escape from the attentions on her cunny. The manacled girl's pleasure-wracked body was bucking and her hips squeezing together of their own accord. She was seeing white.

"Oh, Krig!" She cried out without thinking. It wasn't a call to try to get the other woman to stop, or to do anything differently, it was simply the only thing on her mind to be said. She screamed her lover's name a few more times while locked in carnal bliss, unaware of her surroundings. Within seconds, Krig's efforts culminated in a lengthened, babbled cry of; "Kringlicslyyy~!" With that, she came on the foxgirl's tongue. Hard. Tamonten's juices flowed freely from her abused sex. She blacked out for a few seconds as the waves of pleasure exploded through her body and her soul freely dripped away.

Her orgasm hadn't resided by the time she had come to, seconds later, nor had the kitsune stopped. When Krig sealed her mouth around the swordswoman's oversensitive button and pushed her fingers into the bound girl's sopping hole, she cried out again. She screamed in a babble of incoherent words that was intended to address either the gods or Kringlicsly, even she wasn't entirely sure, though only the latter of the two was present. And the one who was present had her locked in a second orgasm the moment her first had receded, every bit as intense as the last two had been, causing her to briefly black out a second time as her release threatened to create a pool of girlcum on the ground.

Consciousness only begrudgingly returned to the woman's nearly shattered mind. In the aftermath occasional, violent spasms ran through Tamonten's body as if she were about to have a seizure. The stand she was tied to was most likely the only thing responsible for keeping her on her feet. "I don't know," she replied to the kitsune's concerns between gasps of air through her incredibly dry throat. "But it was amazing. I don't know if I can take anymore." When the pleasure fog cleared from her mind enough to realize that Krig was genuinely concerned, however, the pale girl added; "It reminded me of our first time. When I touched you, I felt a connection form and every time I touched you afterward I felt more energetic, as if I was drinking from your energy."

The pale-skinned girl decided not to mention that it felt like her soul had almost been sucked out, lest she worry Krig too much—well, that and she wanted to relive the experience she'd just been put through with her fox-eared lover again some day.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 81, PP = 57, EP = 3/62, Status = Fine, Low on Energy

NPC Stats:

Krig's ears flicked several times as Tamonten recounted their first time together and the strange but intensely erotic sensation that had accompanied it, and the kitsune looked up at Tamonten with a mix of concern and arousal. In the end, concern seemed to win out, as she rose slowly to her feet and untied the pale swordswoman's hands and began folding up the silk ribbon. There was a damp spot on the kitsune's panties, and the tips of her breasts were erect, but Krig didn't seem to be paying her plainly evident arousal any head at the moment. "We've dawdled for a while.... Are you okay?" she said, and reached for Tamonten to help her stand up as she wobbled dangerously on legs that seemed to be made of leaden jelly. All of her limbs seemed to be much heavier than they'd felt before Krig had eaten her out and drained Tamonten of her essence, and the arousal that still burned within her demanded further satisfaction despite how exhausted Tamonten currently felt.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think I'll be okay. Just a little woozy." The manacled girl accepted her lover's assistance without protest, prodded on by the feeling that she might collapse at any moment. Krig had seen enough of the swordswoman's intimate moments for the latter's ego to avoid any bruising from relying on the former's support. At the same time, though, Tamonten wasn't sure she was ready to leave. Perhaps it was because of the faeries, but her carnal appetite remained difficult to sate. She wasn't helped by the evidence of the kitsune's arousal on display.

"But are you sure you'll be okay, Krig?" She teased the other woman and used the opportunity provided by their closeness to let her hands roam across her partner's body. Tamonten felt so exhausted that she wasn't sure she could do anything for the foxgirl—or make the trip to the Lady of Acheron's holdings, for that matter. "I can think of a few things we could do that wouldn't require much movement from me..." The promise hung in the air for a moment, with the pale-skinned girl casting a seductive look toward Kringlicsly.

"I wouldn't want to be rude," she finally declared, breaking the silence as she pulled the spirit wielder to face her directly. Supporting herself on Krig with her manacled limb, the mostly human warrior's pale hand brushed across the woman's abdomen as it fell toward its destination. She slipped her hand beneath the fabric of her lover's panties and made directly for the aroused kitsune's sex. The swordswoman's index finger traced between her partner's netherlips as she pressed her upper body against the woman's own. "And if I fall over, you just need to have a seat," she giggled drunkenly at her own joke even as she began to circle her thumb around Krig's clit—simultaneously teasing with her other finger.

Tamonten's thoughts rapidly filled with memories of the kitsune in the bed of flowers. Even as she attempted to pleasure her partner in the present, she was reliving her previous efforts in her mind. The pale-skinned girl remembered teasing her lover, kissing her way down Kringlicsly's smooth, unblemished flesh. The way her skin had felt to the touch. The way her partner's eyes had looked up at her with adoration. The intimacy the two had shared had been heaven for the troubled warrior. She wanted so much more of that feeling. To share herself even more with Krig would be a paradise in its own right.

Bidden by her subconscious and conscious desires, her spirit began to stir. The precious remnants of her energy began to drain into Krig, and not by the kitsune's doing. The sensitive nub that her thumb circled became more than a nub. It lengthened and engorged until it strained against the fabric of the violet-haired woman's panties. Within seconds, the pale girl found her hand enclosed around the foxgirl's... manhood. It was nearly identical to the one that she had so frequently sprouted the previous day. The manacled woman gave it a few experimental strokes before stopping to look at the spirit wielder in surprise. "Did... Did you do that? Or did I do that?" The swordswoman asked incredulously, with a noticeable dash of excitement in her tone.

Encouraged by the earlier desire to be share more intimacy with her lover, Tamonten didn't dwell on the question for long. "Doesn't matter. I can think of some fun things we can do with this." The idea that offering more of her lack of energy to the foxgirl might not be the best plan never even crossed her mind, she wanted this with Krig. The lustful warrior pulled herself away from Krig and backed to the counter before seating her still-naked rear upon it. She kicked her pants free of one leg.

Given the opportunity to be Krig's first in two different ways, Tamonten waited upon the counter eagerly. The swordswoman's legs were slightly spread, hanging off of the edge, and revealing her glistening sex. Her milky white hair cascaded down her back, reaching all the way to the furniture she sat upon. Pale and manacled hand were braced behind her, allowing her to lean back slightly and arch her back, putting her small breasts on display. She offered Krig a coy look.

"C'mon, Krig, take some fun for yourself. No need to worry about breaking me. Even if you did, I'm sure you'd know just how to put me back together again."

Give that Krig a demon penis, hopefully Krigs love demon penises.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 81, PP = 57, EP = 62, Status = Fine

NPC Stats:

Krig's ears perked up, and she glanced at Tamonten in confusion as the swordswoman asked her if she was alright. "Yes? I'm fine- eep!" Krig said, finishing with a squeak as Tamonten let her suggestive comment out into air that suddenly deadened, the mutual pounding of their hearts the only sound present. Oddly, Krig looked somewhat startled by Tamonten's offer to return the pleasure she'd caused the pale woman. "It... Um... Wouldn't.... Wouldn't be rude.... Just... Um..." she stuttered awkwardly, her cheeks bright and her ears and tail fluttering slightly in embarrassment, seemingly willing to forget about her own arousal... At first.

Her lover froze in place as Tamonten's hand slowly brushed down her abdomen, but she most certainly didn't seem about to push her away. If anything, the tension slowly building in Krig's body as the pale woman's hand slid down her front toward her panties was an enticement to Tamonten, and when her fingers made their way beneath the fabric to caress the fox girl's petals, Krig let out a tiny little moan and tensed slightly, her weight moving from one foot to the other and then back again several times over as Tamonten teased her. Her emerald eyes were closed tightly as the swordswoman pulled her close, and the only response that Tamonten got to her lewd joke was a low moan and a shiver as she got to work on the aroused woman's clitoris. The brief moments in which Tamonten shared her thoughts between the past and the present, reliving their time together in the faerie flowerbed even as her hand slowly treated her lover's arousal, passed by in silence save for whatever sounds she made and the soft gasps and moans that Krig let slip from between her lips.

The sudden growth of a fully sized cock from her clitoris proved enough to shake Krig from her reverie, however, and she gaped at it for a second before wincing in pleasure from Tamonten's handiwork. Each experimental stroke caused Kringlicksly to shudder slightly and let out some sort of sound. Moans, gasps, and even a few squeaks and squeals passed from her before Tamonten asked her question, to which Krig actually paused to consider for a moment before responding, "That... I'm pretty sure that was you! I didn't do it..... I don't even think I know how to! T...To do that I mean!" Her experimental strokes had caused a tiny bead of precum to appear on the head of Krig's cock, and the thick droplet stretched out from the tip as Tamonten pulled her hand away before snapping away from the tip of Krig's member and attaching to Tamonten's fingers.

Her gaze turned up to meet Tamonten's eyes for a moment following the swordswoman's announcement that the origins of the penis now attached to her didn't matter, and Tamonten saw some sort of internal struggle going on in there before the fox girl stepped forward, following Tamonten and maintaining their intimate distance as the swordswoman sat on the counter. Krig paused then to drop her panties and remove her bra, the latter task taking a couple of awkward seconds that spanned well after Tamonten had kicked off her pants and spread her legs. When she looked up to see the lewd display that Tamonten had put on for her, her glistening folds on full display and her modest breasts likewise presented for the kitsune's admiration, Krig was seemingly caught spellbound for a moment. She stood there numbly for a moment, an expression of raw delight on the girl's face as her gaze swept over Tamonten's lithe figure, which was all for her to enjoy now.

That dumbfounded state broke quickly, however, as she stepped up and pressed her cock against Tamonten's belly somewhat awkwardly, one hand on her rod and the other gently grasping her lover's hip. "Alright... What do I do... I don't... Uh.... Hold on," Krig muttered quietly as she fumbled to line up her member against Tamonten's sex. "There... Yes.... I think that's.... Hahhhhh!!!" she continued as she finally properly aligned it and pressed inwards, her words lost in a long, high moan as she slipped into the warrior's tight depths for the first time, sending a surge of pleasure up the swordswoman's spine in addition to whatever sensation it was causing Krig. As aroused as Tamonten was, even as iron hard as Krig's cock was it slipped easily up into her depths to nuzzle delicately against her cervix, almost as if it were kissing it, and smearing a copious amount of precum over the entrance to her womb. "Oh gods...." she muttered quietly, her breath coming in quick gasps as Tamonten's sex adjust to her size.

It seemed to fit perfectly inside of her. Tamonten could feel every vein, every smooth surface... Every contour of her lover's magically conjured member, almost as if it had been crafted uniquely to pleasure her and only her, and as Krig rested briefly inside of her pussy her body screamed for more stimulation. That call was to be answered soon enough, however, as the violet haired kitsune wrapped her arms around Tamonten and pulled her close, one around her waist and the other around her upper back. Her forehead had been resting against Tamonten's as she became accustomed to the pleasure of being the one with the cock, but now Krig pressed Tamonten into a kiss as she slowly pulled back her hips, only to push them forward again, slowly and gently. Back and forth, Krig gently fucked Tamonten in a halting rhythm that only seemed to leave her wanting more despite the pleasure that it caused. Krig's tongue attacked Tamonten's in her mouth with the same passionate awkwardness as it had every time they had met as she gradually sped up and became more regular in her thrusts, the moans passing from their joined lips rising steadily in volume.

Soft wet thumps began to sound when their hips met in time with the moans and gasps that Krig was letting out as the kitsune became more aggressive in her lovemaking, and the increased roughness only caused Tamonten more and more pleasure as an orgasm began to brew within her. Back and forth, somewhat awkward and plainly unskilled but pleasurable nonetheless, Krig thrusted into Tamonten with ever increasing speed, her member beginning to throb as the kitsune neared her first orgasm with the new appendage.... And then her mouth pulled away from Tamonten's once more, pressing her forehead against the pale swordswoman's as she cried out; "Tamontennn!!!"

And, just like that, Kringlicsly suddenly tensed and hilted herself into Tamonten's flower, one almighty throb of her magically granted rod signaling her climax before the first rope of thick, fiery sperm erupted into the possessed woman's depths. As the head of Krig's rod pressed against Tamonten's cervix, every spurt was sent directly into her womb, the thick hot cum sticking to her inner walls and providing a pleasure all its own. Throbbing powerfully with every shot, Krig sent a half dozen eruptions of potent semen into Tamonten's fertile body before she seemed to relax, her body still shuddering against Tamonten's and her her cock occasionally within Tamonten's depths.

Krig stood panting against Tamonten, who felt strangely rejuvenated from the sex, and putting much of her weight against the swordswoman's front. Heaving in breath as quickly as she could following her orgasmic scream, Krig took a while to recover from her climax, and her cock rested in place within Tamonten's folds the entire time unless she tried to push her lover out. "I'm.... Sorry... Tamonten... I couldn't...." she said quietly between breaths, her body still shuddering softly and her member still rock hard and ready for another go if Tamonten so much as suggested it. Krig had even started rocking back and forth slightly again, ghostly thrills of pleasure reminiscent of what they'd just shared shooting up the swordswoman's spine from even the tiny thrusts.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's not so difficult," the lustful warrior coached Krig on during her uncertain mutterings with a small grin. "You just need to stick it in and your body will guide you through the rest," she lewdly teased her lover. There was more to it than that – she knew that from both sides of lovemaking – for anybody who really wanted to make their partner scream, but it wasn't about riding out another orgasm for Tamonten. To have Krig take her satisfaction from her pale, lithe body was enough for the swordswoman. The feeling of intimacy was all the incentive she needed for her to pull her pale hand to her lower lips, puffy with arousal, and spread them for the kitsune.

As Kringlicsly pierced her with her new appendage, the manacled woman let out a contented sigh. A few thrills of pleasure ran through her as her vaginal walls accommodated to the invader, squeezing Krig's cock in a vice-like grip of velvety warmth. The new growth seemed to be made for Tamonten's slit, with the pale girl filled completely by the other woman's length. She wanted more, but she didn't rush the spirit wielder; to simply be connected with her lover left the possessed girl feeling euphoric.

Yet, despite their circumstances, she couldn't stifle a giggle as the violet-haired woman made her own call to the gods. "It's fun, isn't it?" She cooed reassuringly. The white-haired warrior allowed herself to be pulled closer with a smile, gleefully meeting Krig's eyes as their foreheads rested together. She put both hands on her lover's shoulders and readied herself for the ride. An "mm" of approval escaped the swordswoman's lips as Krig kissed her and began to thrust into her ready pussy. Her pale hand lifted from the kitsune's shoulder in order to grab the back of her head. She wrapped her legs around her partner. The greedy girl wanted to feel as much of the spirit wielder as she could.

Her wings and tail seemed ready to aid in that goal. While she might not have been able to muster enough control of them to fly, even while trying, the leathery wings Tamonten had acquired during her stay with the faeries wrapped around Kringlicsly's back without a thought from their owner. Soon after, her spaded tail found its way to wrap around one of the kitsune's legs. By the time she was done, the two were practically in a lovers' cocoon, with Kringslicsly unable to extract herself from the other woman's vice-like depths even if she had wanted to. Not that a change of heart from the spirit wielder seemed likely, as she continued to saw her new appendage in and out of Tamonten's cunny with ever-increasing tempo.

The steadily increasing pace of their lovemaking brought more than just physical joy to the possessed girl. She was happy. Happy that Krig found her attractive in such a way, happy that the spirit wielder could be connected to her in such a manner, and just happy to be close to her lover. And even though Kringlicsly's actions brought the swordswoman great pleasure in the act itself, the shape of her magical member making up for any inexperience in her thrusts, and her passionate kiss further connecting the two, it was the presence of the foxgirl alone that brought her the most delight. Every thrust from her partner seemed to make her more energetic—or maybe that was something else. So her heart soared when her lover pulled back from the kiss and called her name.

It sent her over the edge. It wasn't a loud orgasm for Tamonten, or a (particularly) messy one, but it was satisfying. Gods was it satisfying. Her velvety walls convulsed and milked Krig's shaft, sucking the seed from it directly into the warrior's womb. She smiled a strange little smile as waves of contentment poured over her and she alternated between clenching her eyelids closed and watching Kringlicsly's expression with half-open eyes. Most of her pleasure from the occasion was taken from watching her partner in the throes of climax.

The swordswoman continued to watch her lover as the two recovered, filled with euphoric bliss in the aftermath. She uncoiled her various limbs from Krig. But, when the spirit wielder made to apologize, she yanked the kitsune by her shoulders toward her for a kiss before the second syllable of "sorry" could even be finished. Tamonten held nothing back in the latest of their kisses, dominating her lover's tongue with all the lessons she had received from Jasmine. She continued to ravish her partner's tongue until Kringlicsly had begun to rock her hips again, and only then did she pull away.

"Don't be silly," the pale girl reprimanded Kringlicsly. She continued, a bit more softly. "Ever since I first met you, in that clearing, I've been yours. Even if it took me a little while to realize it. And ever since we shared that moment yesterday, this," she motioned to her own body, "has been rightfully yours." A small grin spread itself across Tamonten's face. "If Krig wants to hear the pitter-patter of little fox feet, then I'm okay with that," she mercilessly teased. Her words made her wonder, though, could it happen? Might she end up pregnant? It had happened with the alraune. And if it was Kringlicsly's... she could live with that.

"Besides, are you really sorry? From the feel of things, you want to fill me some more. And to think you called me incorrigible when you're such a horny little girl," she giggled again, breaking her mock efforts to deride the spirit wielder. The warrior softly pushed her partner away until they had parted. The sadness at feeling Krig slip free of her depths was only combated by what she intended to do next. Without delay, Tamonten stood up, off of her improvised seat, and then promptly turned around and bent over, bracing her hands on the table. "I did say this was yours, right?" She wiggled her rump and cunny enticingly for the foxgirl, looking back at the violet-haired woman as she asked. "So you should make me yours entirely," she sagely suggested. "Take what belongs to you,"

And, if Krig took her up on her offer, the swordswoman would take Krig in return. After being penetrated, her tail would slip into the kitsune's womanhood and match Krig in speed and force, mimicking the movements of her cock in Tamonten's sex as closely as possible. The pale-skinned girl would continue her decadent tryst with her lover until both were sated, allowing the spirit wielder full run of her body. Only then would she repair her clothing and make preparations to meet the Lady of Acheron.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats:

After Tamonten's proclamation that she had been Krig's since they had first met, the fox girl had gone silent and wore a very odd expression. Some mixture of joy and surprise, mixed perhaps with a little bit of doubt that the swordswoman could likely relate to, but it wasn't there long. Tamonten's teasing words regarding the possibility that she'd just impregnated her wiped the expression from Krig's face and replaced it with a mortified expression. The kitsune glanced down at herself as if her body had betrayed her for a moment, but then turned her gaze back up at Tamonten's face, at which point she managed to smile mirthfully in response to the pale woman's second round of teasing, "Oh you are incorrigible!"

Tamonten's gentle push seemed to suggest to Krig that they were finished, as she backed away a step and glanced around for her clothing, and when Tamonten's continued speaking caused her to turn back to see the swordswoman's new position her face became a smirk once again. "Oh you are incorrigible!" she said once again at Tamonten's teasing wiggle of her bottom, and that seemed to be all the invitation that Krig needed. She stepped up and pressed the head of her cock against the swordswoman's folds without hesitation.

With how wet she already was with their mixed cum, Krig's conjured manhood slipped back into Tamonten's slippery cunny with ease, but even as the thrill of pleasure caused by that penetration shot up Tamonten's spine her tail slipped back around her lover. It turned out that Krig was very nearly as wet as she was, as her tail slipped past the petals with ease. Krig gave a loud moan almost close to a yelp, her surprise at the sudden penetration readily apparent as much by the look on her face as by the sound of her voice, but afterwards her expression became one of absolute ecstasy.

What came next was the most furious lovemaking session that Tamonten had ever been on the receiving end of. Krig humped into the swordswoman's upraised bottom relentlessly, her more natural sex squeezing around the possessed woman's tail while her summoned one pounded into Tamonten's folds. The violet haired foxgirl had more stamina this time, but thanks to the spade-tipped tail sliding around inside of her pussy, it was only just so. As passionate and aggressive as the act was, it didn't last long. All too soon, after a few heartbeats or an eternity, Tamonten felt her lover tense, felt the heat flooding into her belly once more, felt the folds wrapped around her tail tensing and spasming powerfully, and heard the longer, higher moan signalling Kringlicsly's orgasm.

It took the fox girl a bit longer to recover this time, and she put most of her weight onto Tamonten's back as she tried to remember how to breath properly. When she did, whether they were still standing or had wound up on the floor, Krig manhandled Tamonten until the pale swordswoman's head had turned toward her and promptly kissed her fiercely on the lips, and remained like that for another long while. She didn't start lightly thrusting again, however, and instead pulled her hips back and allowed her member to slip free from Tamonten's cum filled pussy. Despite the fairly long encounter between the two of them, Tamonten felt completely revitalized following her second orgasm.

The two of them would, of course, eventually untangle from one another and redress, Krig's conjured penis vanishing as mysteriously as it had come, and after that they even managed to make repairs to Tamonten's torn clothing. All that was left then was to depart, but once outside of the shop Tamonten was left with a choice. She could go back to the main road, the fastest way towards the center of town where the Lady of Acheron was reported to be, but it would be following in the footsteps of the group that she had defeated earlier. Taking a more circuitous route to the center of Artmirst would offer less known dangers than the main road and would be in violation of the advice of the fey, but would mean they wouldn't be walking into anyone that specifically knew that they were coming.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If neither of us are going to deny such claims then I guess we're perfect for each other," she quipped, giggling as she readied herself for another round with Krig. A mirthful sigh escaped the possessed girl's lips as she felt the kitsune take up behind her. The feeling of joy was recognizable as her lover entered her again, the connection with the spirit wielder alone causing happiness to well within her.

Of course, a more physical sort of pleasure accompanied that as Krig began to rut her. That, in itself, joined a feeling of triumph as she managed to elicit a loud moan from the foxgirl as her tail pushed into the other woman's velvety depths. And from there, every thrust into Tamonten's folds, every jolt of pleasure sent up her spine, was repaid in kind to her partner with a plunge from her tail. The manacled woman found her otherwise unruly appendage perfectly receptive to her attempts to mirror the other woman's thrusts.

Krig apparently enjoyed her mimic act as well, as what followed was an intense fucking. Her partner's newly discovered fierceness set the swordwoman's head spinning. She couldn't think of anything beyond her lover. She loved it. "Krig! Don't stop! Oh gods, please don't stop!" She begged unnecessarily of the kitsune. As the spirit wielder gave her best effort in ramming the lustful warrior through the counter she was clutched to for support, Tamonten felt a climax building. "I'm coming, Krig!" She moaned out the words, proclaiming her pleasure to any who might be listening with a strange sense of pride.

Her body tensed and shuddered around Kringlicsly's cock as she rode out her pleasure. The otherwise dutiful tail went still after burying itself in the violet-haired woman's pussy. The contractions of her folds apparently caused her lover's body to reach its limit, as she was rewarded with waves of cream in her belly. Along with everything else, the warmth of Krig propped against her body after their latest round of sex only made the warrior happier. She smiled to herself. A smile that only grew wider after the spirit wielder had manhandled her in order to go for a kiss, the kitsune's dominant display serving to excite her further.

"You're amazing, Krig," she gasped out once the lip-lock was broken. The swordswoman wouldn't have minded staying in the position forever. But all things had to come to an end and she was bristling with energy after her time with the foxgirl. They had come to Artmirst for a reason, just as they had come to the tailoring shop for a reason. As disappointed as she was that the tryst was at its conclusion, she offered no more than a small frown as Kringlicsly pulled out of her. As sad as she was that it was over, it was time to go.

Tamonten swiftly pulled up her pants and gave Krig a quick peck on the cheek as the foxgirl redressed, before moving for her tattered shirt and the repair supplies she had found. After settling in at a counter that wasn't quite so stained with juices, she went to work. Her needlework was far from inspired but she managed to return the shirt to usable condition. When all was said and done, she had lost so much of the fabric that her midriff was left exposed. It wasn't too bad of a price to pay, though. It certainly beat showing her breasts to every demon in Artmirst.

From there, it was only a matter of determining how to go about traveling to meet the Lady of Acheron. It took very little thought, the swordswoman quickly decided to continue on the main road, unless Krig had a compelling argument against it. She trusted the advice of the faeries and, while she didn't particularly like following in the footsteps of the group she had vanquished, it was the fastest route available. While she was very pleased with what side journeys had brought her so far – she grinned at Krig – Tamonten didn't feel much like pushing that luck. "Ready, Krig?" She would ask, waiting for an affirmative answer before they set out again.

Take the main road! Adventure!

Stats: Stats (Unarmed): 60 Dodge, 31 Resistance, 0 Armor, 25 Perception

Cheat Sheet

When taking HP damage: 3 Armor reduction from 3 DU, 29 TP clothes. She takes d4 + 9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP.
When dealing HP damage: She takes d4+9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP. On a killing blow she makes a 21 + (Damage Done/8)*Monster Tier Resistance check against all opponents within 30 feet with line of sight to her. If they fail once, they can't attack that round. If they fail a second time they surrender or flee. Additionally, on a killing blow she makes a second attack against an adjacent target at -10 damage and -10 attack.

When taking EP damage: She takes an additional 16 EP damage from Open Soul x4.

When taking PP damage: She takes an additional 4 PP damage from sensitive. An additional 10 (overall 14) PP damage if her opponent is a member of the fey, a plant, a kitsune, Krig, has a fox tail, has fox ears, has violet hair (i.e. +50 if Krig, +30 if a normal kitsune), or she or her partner are draining energy. She regains EP equal to half of PP damage taken.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats:

"Yup!" Krig replied cheerily to Tamonten when the possessed swordswoman asked if she was ready. The kitsune had spent the rest of their time in the shop perusing it while Tamonten fixed her clothing. She had been awkward for a while, but once the penis that Tamonten had conjured onto her was gone she seemed to settle back into her comfort zone. Even so, she had returned Tamonten's affectionate actions whenever appropriate, even offering a sudden light grope of her bottom when she had almost finished repairing her shredded top. Now, however, they were ready to depart, and so they did!

Taking the path back to the main road, Tamonten and Krig continued their journey into the depths of the ruined city of Artmirst, where the Lady of Acheron awaited them with an answer to the problem presented by Tamonten's demon. Though the group of wounded and beaten demon warriors preceded them, they encountered nothing living for a long while, walking for over an hour through the battered streets. They passed from the residential section and into the one in which the old bones of the factories and the warehouses that had supplied them and received their completed goods lay. Krig seemed uneasy in the close spaces, but not enough such that she failed to notice the same thing that Tamonten did. "Some of these buildings... Do they look like they've had pieces of them removes to you? Like... Like someone was stripping them for parts?"

There was, unfortunately, no opportunity for Tamonten to answer that supposition, though it did indeed seem like someone had been taking whole pieces from the various buildings. A loud baying sound was their only warning before a dozen hellhounds appeared all around them, coming from the alleys and buildings on either side as black armor already forming over the dark fur. They were surrounded almost immediately, but Tamonten and Krig had a split second in which to react to the coming of the beasts before they were upon them both.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Step back! Shield yourself! Powerful one! Quickly! Trust me!" The words had come out in a jumble as the pack of hellhounds came into view, directed solely at the spirit wielder and attempting to rebut any doubts that Krig might have before she even had a chance to voice them. Especially since a chance to voice them would cost more than the half-second they had been granted to ready themselves for the fight. Underneath any sense of rush, there was a plan, the manacled girl's tactical mind had sprung into action before her scattered thoughts from before the ambush even had time to dissipate.

The swordswoman had seen the shortcomings of the two shielding themselves each time they were attacked, though, especially against larger groups of enemies. It felt safer to begin with, that much was true, but in the end it usually put them in more danger than it saved them from. She thought she had a way around that now, a means which would protect Krig from danger, negate the shortfalls of the original tactic, and in the same stroke leave their attackers vulnerable. She hoped she was right.

Assuming a loose stance for dodging and blocking the attacks of the baying hound, she used the precious moments as they closed to shout; "When I get to the Lady of Acheron I'm telling her this is the worst travel destination ever!"

Tamonten uses Full Defense! Tells dat foxgirl to step back and use a holy wall only on dat foxgirl (preferably one with +20 to the resistance check).

Stats: Stats (Unarmed w/ full defense): 90 Dodge, 46 Resistance, 0 Armor, 40 Perception

Cheat Sheet

When taking HP damage: 3 Armor reduction from 3 DU, 29 TP clothes. She takes d4 + 9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP.
When dealing HP damage: She takes d4+9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP. On a killing blow she makes a 21 + (Damage Done/8)*Monster Tier Resistance check against all opponents within 30 feet with line of sight to her. If they fail once, they can't attack that round. If they fail a second time they surrender or flee. Additionally, on a killing blow she makes a second attack against an adjacent target at -10 damage and -10 attack.

When taking PP damage: She takes an additional 4 PP damage from sensitive. An additional 10 (overall 14) PP damage if her opponent is a member of the fey, a plant, a kitsune, Krig, has a fox tail, has fox ears, has violet hair (i.e. +50 if Krig, +30 if a normal kitsune), or she or her partner are draining energy. She regains EP equal to half of PP damage taken.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats:
Krig: HP = 46, PP = 47, EP = 113/121, Status = Fine, Holy Wall

Rolls
Tamonten goes full defense. Krig activates a Holy Wall with the 4 EP upgrade.

3 try to swing at Tamonten with their claws.
Attacks: All three miss.

3 try to get past Krig's Holy Wall.
Resistance: All three fail.
Damage: 6 + 2 = 8 * 2 = 16 damage.

3 try to tackle Tamonten.
Attack: All three miss.

1 Shadowstalkers.
1 use Patch of Darkness and blankets their surroundings in blackness, leaving Krig and Tamonten blinded.
1 increases his Dark Armor by an unknown amount.

Krig didn't even have time to respond in anything more than a yelp of surprise before a brilliant wall of light surrounded the kitsune, protecting her from the claws and teeth of the massive black dogs closing in on the two of them. Tamonten, who didn't enjoy that protection herself, was left out for the wolves. Literally. All according to the swordswoman's plan, it seemed.

The first three beasts charged the swordswoman and leaped at her, one after the other as she prepared to receive them. Vicious claws turned to blades by the magical black armor covering them and teeth made razorlike by the same shadowy substance came towards her while the other demonic beasts bayed and howled. Going down to these creatures could very well mean that she was turned into hamburger rather than raped as she might have expected from demons. The evidence of such a possibility mounted as Tamonten narrowly dodged each hellhound, or at least the first three of them.

As she weaved away from the three beasts that set upon her immediately, Tamonten saw another three leap at the wall of white light that Krig had summoned to keep them at bay. All three of the black-armored demonic beasts were pushed back, the smell of burnt flesh and their pained yelps from the demon-repelling wall as sure a sign as any of her lover's continued safety. Before she could do anything about that, however, Tamonten found herself under attack by three more of the beastial demons even before she'd fully recovered from the charge of the first three. The hellhounds weaved around one another with animal-like agility and nearly perfect precision, allow them to attack her without getting in each other's way without eliminating the advantage of outnumbering her as they did.

The possessed swordswoman was given no choice but to move further and further away from the wall surrounding Krig, the confusion of the battle making it difficult for her to keep track of where the kitsune was in relation to her. Despite how quickly things were proceeding, however, Tamonten did manage to note a change in her opponents tactics. Where the first three had attempted to simply tear her apart, the next three had tried to tackle her beneath their heavy, armored bodies. The demon in her head, given new abilities by the damage done to her seal, was happy to feed her images of what they would do to her if she went down under one of the hellhounds. If asked why, it would supply that it was attempting to provide encouragement for her to fight hard.

Three others didn't charge either herself or Krig's wall, but rather paced around the perimeter formed by those that had failed in their attempts to strike at either of them. The sight of a dozen massive black wolves covered in armor formed of shadows pacing in a circle around them, one of whom seemed to be dissolving into liquid where it stood, was the last thing that Tamonten saw before the sun went out. Blinded and away from Krig's wall, Tamonten could still hear the sounds of the hellhounds baying around her in the blackness, invisible to her but still present. If she was going to enact the next phase of her plan, she would have to do it quickly, before the beasts came for her again, only in the dark this time.

Hellhound 1: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 2: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 3: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 4: dark armor, taken 16 damage
Hellhound 5: dark armor, taken 16 damage
Hellhound 6: dark armor, taken 16 damage
Hellhound 7: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 8: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 9: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 10: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 11: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 12: upgraded dark armor, fine

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite all that was going on, the pale-skinned woman found time to be downright livid at the demon in her arm. Her sense of anger wasn't just that the mental image of herself beneath the beasts was a special kind of appalling, it was that she knew what the demon was playing at. The unsealed thing was trying to scare her, trying to frighten her into calling upon its power once more, as she had so foolishly done when she fought Varthic. Not again, though! She had made a promise and, as long as Krig was okay, no amount of threat to her own well-being could cow the swordswoman into calling upon that empowered rage.

Even as everything went dark her anger flared, burning away the fear that might have taken root inside her at the demon's "encouragement". "I'm not afraid!" She shouted aloud at it. Her plan had changed. As if to prove her fearlessness to the thing within her, Tamonten charged at the nearest source of baying that she could zero in on, attempting to outright slay one of the creatures which had attacked her. Her sword ripped free of its leather wrapping, cutting through the air, and hopefully a hellhound not long after, horizontally with all the force she could muster behind it.

Regardless of whether or not she succeeded, the manacled girl's next step was to call out to Krig. "Whatever happens, keep yourself safe! That's all that matters to me!"

Charge + Death from the Draw + Slay against one of the hellhounds. Preferably one of the ones who attacked or tried to grapple her, as hopefully they didn't get too far away, but any that she can find well enough to smack will suffice.

If she absolutely cannot find a hellhound to swing at, use unarmed and full defense instead, which sets her dodge at 80 and her perception at 30.

Two-Handed Sword attack
Attack: +62 = 88 [Base] + 6 [Death from the Draw] + 4 [Charge] - 16 [Blindness] - 20 [Slay]
Damage: 2d12 + 54 = 54 [Base] + 6 [Death from the Draw] + 4 [Charge]
x2 damage from slay.
Since I'm pretty much relying on it for her to avoid hellhound rape next round, she does have terrify.

Stats: Stats (Unarmed w/ penalties from blinded and slay + charge): 20 Dodge, 31 Resistance, 3 Armor, 15 Perception

Cheat Sheet

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 18/81, PP = 34/57, EP = 62, Status = Badly Injured, Grappled

NPC Stats:
Krig: HP = ???/46, PP = 47, EP = 99/121, Status = ???, Holy Wall

Rolls
Tamonten charges!
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 5 + 9 + 64 (you did the math wrong :p ) = 78 * 2 = 156 - 32 = 124 damage.
Terrify DC: 124/8 = 16 * 3 = DC 48 check
Sadist: 1 + 1 + 8 = 10 PP.

Krig uses a Holy fire Blast X = 10
Damage: 2 + 1 + 1 = 4 * 10 = 40 - 32 = 8 damage. Not so impressive.

Resistance Checks: 5 succeed and can attack Tamonten.

1 uses Shadowstalker.
1 departs.
3 increase their Dark Armor.

1 attacks Tamonten: Hit.
Damage: 12 + 8 + 19 + 24 = 63 damage. Tamonten's clothes are at 8/29 TP.
Masochist: 4 + 1 + 8 = 13 PP.

1 tries to tackle her: Hit.
Tamonten is grappled.

1 tries to join in: Hit.
Tamonten is grappled by another one.

1 departs.

1 attacks: Hit.
Result: ???

1 idles.

Tamonten homed in upon one of the beasts like a missile, following one particular source of the growls and bays coming from all around her until instinct told her that it was time to swing. She felt and heard her sword smack into something hard, and then heard a crack and felt that something give way. Her blade tasted flesh then, and still possessed enough momentum to tear through it and the occasional hard sections of bone and gristle until it came out the other side. The baying died down significantly after the loud thump of something heavy hitting the ground, but the chorus of growls continued as the beasts continued to circle.

Though felling one of them even through their dark armor might have been impressive enough to get some lesser opponents to back off, the hellhounds continued to circle her and Krig. There was a rush and a feel of heat, and then heard Krig's voice call out from somewhere to her left; "I'm alright! Watch out for yourself!" Tamonten had a few moments of freedom, time in which she could breath freely, before the demons were on top of her again. She felt the heat of a beast's breath just before it struck, and that heartbeat of time to prepare for the pain that she couldn't hope to avoid was enough to cause her to keep from losing consciousness when a wave of agony tore through her body, the result of a long series of long gashes torn in her side and back from the attack of one of the creatures.

As she stumbled to the side, pain and weakness suddenly shooting through her, Tamonten felt another one of them coming for her just before it leaped in for the kill. She was too slow to even raise her hands up to try to block her throat, but rather than kill her the demon tackled her to the ground, knocking the wind from her lungs. She could smell its foul breath, feel the heat of it and drops of its saliva on her face, but she was only forced to bear that for a moment before she felt tendrils wrap around her, forcefully flipping the possessed swordswoman onto her back and raising her bottom up unto the air. Another of the creature's approached, and Tamonten felt more of the dry, shadowy tendrils wrapping around her throat and head.

The creatures who had gotten to her first howled with pleasure, and that seemingly alerted Krig that something had changed. She called out into the blinding darkness; "Tamonten? Are you alright? Where are-" her voice was cut off, her words turning into a scream that was cut off as well. After that, there were more howls and baying and growling, but no sounds that might give her a concrete answer as to what might have become of her lover.

Hellhound 1: dead
Hellhound 2: upgraded dark armor, fine
Hellhound 3: upgraded dark armor, fine
Hellhound 4: dark armor, taken 24 damage, leaving
Hellhound 5: dark armor, taken 24 damage
Hellhound 6: upgraded dark armor, taken 24 damage
Hellhound 7: dark armor, taken 8 damage
Hellhound 8: dark armor, fine, grappling Tamonten
Hellhound 9: dark armor, fine, leaving
Hellhound 10: dark armor, fine, grappling Tamonten
Hellhound 11: dark armor, fine
Hellhound 12: upgraded dark armor, fine

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even as the beast tore into her, Tamonten wasn't afraid. As the first tackled her, she felt no fear. There was brief disgust at the mutt's breath, but no sense of terror. When it repositioned her, so perfectly matching the image which the demon had fed her earlier, only anger coursed through the manacled woman's veins. She shook with fury as she struggled fruitlessly against her attackers. But it was easy not to be afraid, because Krig was still safe behind her wall. As long as the kitsune was safe and sound, it would all be okay.

And then the spirit wielder screamed. "I'm sorry, Krig..." She whispered, not sure if she was apologizing for her failure or for what she was about to do.

There was no lengthy discussion between her and the thing inside her. There was no plea to borrow its power once more. The swordswoman did not so much invite the unholy power into her as she grabbed it, yanked past the threshold, and slammed the door shut behind it. Her muscles felt ready to rip themselves apart as the demon's tainted energies spread within her. Her rage redoubled. A red mist settled in her head.

And then she dropped her greatsword. Whatever toll the demon was taking from her for its power, she intended on making good use of the investment in the present. She wrestled with the triumphant demon, attempting to free herself of the hounds and flip herself over enough to strike at one of the beasts. Should either of the canine's grips slip enough to allow her, they wouldn't live long to regret it if she had anything to do with it, as she would strike them directly in the head with an empowered punch.

Whether she succeeded or not, the swordswoman wasn't going down without doing everything in her power to save her foxgirl lover.

Notes: Tamo didn't take the PP damage in her status bar from sadist and masochist last round. Also, I imagine her clothes have been nearly destroyed by dat damage.

Round 1

Tamonten drops her greatsword and uses Fell Might x = 10.
1 HP, 10 EP cost.

Stats (unarmed, blinded, fell might, grappled): 92 Grapple, 70 Dodge, 41 Resistance, 3 Armor, 15 Perception

Round 2
Tamonten makes an unarmed attack with shattering blow and defensive fighting against dat hellhound. (Gotta make sure she doesn't get pounced as soon as she gets up. >.>)
(6 HP, 8 EP upkeep)

Unarmed Attack
Attack: +46 = 62 [Base] + 30 [Fell Might] - 16 [Blinded] - 10 [Shattering Blow] - 20 [Defensive Fighting]
Damage: 1d8 + 54 = 34 [Base] + 30 [Fell Might] - 10 [Shattering Blow]

Stats (unarmed, blinded, fell might, grappled, defensive fighting): 92 Grapple, 90 Dodge, 41 Resistance, 3 Armor, 15 Perception

Cheat Sheet

When dealing HP damage: She takes d4+9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP. On a killing blow she makes a 31 + (Damage Done/8)*Monster Tier Resistance check against all opponents within 30 feet with line of sight to her. If they fail once, they can't attack that round. If they fail a second time they surrender or flee. Additionally, on a killing blow she makes a second attack against an adjacent target at -10 damage and -10 attack.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 17/81, PP = 21/57, EP = 59/62, Status = Badly Injured, Fell Might X = 10

NPC Stats:
Krig: HP = 0/46, PP = 47, EP = 99/121, Status = Unconscious, grappled

Rolls
Tamonten activates Fell Might X = 10

Casting (???): Success.
Damage: 4 + 2 + 11 + 2 = 19 * 4 = 76 damage.

Grapple: Tamo wins.
Damage: 3 + 54 = 57 * 2 = 114 - 32 = 82 damage.
Sadist: 4 + 9 = 13 PP. Tamonten regains 7 EP.

Attack (Hellhound vs ???) : Hit.
??? is grappled.

Attack (Hellhound vs Tamonten) : Miss.

Power coursed through Tamonten's body as she dragged the magical strength from the demon, unknowing of the cost associated with her choice. Even so, for a moment it felt as if her struggles were doomed to end in failure as the tendrils wrapped around her casually tore away the last shreds of her clothing, exposing her sex to the naked air. She could feel the beasts lining themselves up in the darkness, smell the thick musk of the beast about to shove itself into her mouth even as the tentacles that it had wrapped around her face began trying to pry her jaw open. Something round and slightly damp pressed against the swordswoman's exposed folds despite her intense physical protests, and there was no doubt to be had that it was about to slam itself into her depths.

And then, the light came back. The darkness was banished, giving Tamonten a view of the monster that had been about to be shoved down her throat, and then a ray of light tore through the beast who's cock was even then pressing its first inch into her soft folds, the excitement of combat caused by her cursed form making it easy for the beast to stretch into her traitorous sex. It shivered above her, the tentacles binding most of her body going tense before vanishing completely, the magic that had been maintaining them gone with the death of their controller. The demonic beast flopped over beside her, a hole the size of her head burned into its side. "Don't give in! Fight!" said a woman's voice from somewhere else, somewhere far aside, and the loss of one of her main attackers combined with Tamonten's dark power gave her the ability to lay a strike against the other.

Supernatural strength adding to the power of her toned muscles, Tamonten wrenched her head free of the remaining hellhound's shadowy tendrils with one hand, and snapped at her assailant's head with the other. Her blow slammed into the demonic dog's snout with flawless accuracy and bone crunching force, snapping its head backwards at an almost 120 degree angle. The sickening crack could have been any number of things; her strike landing, the beast's neck or nose breaking, or even the cracking of its skull caused by the inward impact. Regardless of the source, it signaled the beast's demise, and with that Tamonten rose to her feet, free once more both of the darkness and of the two monsters that had been about to rape her, her discarded greatsword lying at her feet.

She heard the feminine voice that had called out after the darkness had vanished and the first hellhound holding her had been killed call out once again, but this time it was in shock. Tamonten had a heartbeat to view her surroundings, but that heartbeat was enough given her enhanced speed thanks to her demon. A hellhound was coming straight for her, its legs tensed for the leap meant to tackle her to the ground and finish what it's comrades had started. It was as trivial to sidestep the demon's charge as it had been to dodge Varthic's punches earlier that day. As she did so, she got her first glimpse of what was going on around her.

Two of the hellhounds had simply vanished, how or where to she didn't know. One of them had something squirming beneath it, a glimpse of white, feathery wings visible beneath the bulky demon hound and cries of horror audible beneath it's growls. The beast that had attacked her sailed past harmlessly, it's tail reaching for her as well and tipped in a blade thanks to its dark armor, but she sidestepped that as well. Three more of them were clustered together, growling and waiting their turn at the powerful swordswoman. Finally, she found out what had caused her lover's scream; Krig was lying limp beneath the last of the remaining beasts, her clothes already torn aside to expose her sex. The hellhound's cock, as large as the largest that Tamonten had ever summoned since acquiring that particular power, was already pointed at Krig's exposed pussy, the violet-haired fox girl's soft, rounded bottom raised up by the demon's shadowy tendrils into position.

Tamonten had a choice to make. Her lover was unconscious and about to be raped, and proceeding to her immediate rescue would likely be her first decision. A trio of the beasts were clustered together, however, and taking up her sword might allow her to kill all three at once, thus greatly reducing the threat level of her foes. Of course, she could also return the favor to her rescuer. Either would leave Krig to be raped by the beast, but given that she was already unconscious that might be something that Tamonten was willing to risk in order to ensure that they didn't find out what slavery was like.

Hellhound 4: gone
Hellhound 8: dead
Hellhound 9: gone
Hellhound 10: dead
Hellhound 11: dark armor, fine, holding Krig
Hellhound 12: upgraded dark armor, grappling ???

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The grappled woman continued to wrestle fruitlessly against the two hounds, even with her demonic power. No... Tamonten denied her predicament, as if saying the words would make it any less real. No, no, no. It was the only word she could think of. Despair and rage intermingled until the former won out simply because there was no way to vent the latter.

It wasn't supposed to go this way! She had summoned the power of her own creeping death. For all it would surely cost her, it should have at least given her the chance to be out from under the hounds. To rescue her lover from the rapist dogs. To free herself from their powerful, almost intoxicating musk. Their knotted shafts, which despite her inability to see she could very much feel. Or, maybe... it was supposed to go this way?

Her heart skipped a beat at the thought. The swordswoman's body was ready. Her disloyal pussy was puffy with arousal, her slit dripped with its eagerness to please the loathsome beasts. All the evidence was there for the dog to see, smell, or do anything else to, the manacled girl was so at its mercy. The helplessness of it all... Did it excite her? Revolt her? She couldn't tell, her head was such a whirl. The memory of the tattooed knight's bet came back and how willingly she had accepted it. The idea of being defeated and used by the victor, powerless before the two devilish creatures' primal urges...

No, it had to be the demon. Its corruption had caused this, all of it. The trip into Artmirst wouldn't have been necessary if it hadn't cursed her all those years ago. She could almost hear the pitter-patter of her juices dripping from her treacherous pussy, that was surely the demon's fault as well. As was the way her mouth went slightly slack, opening ever so much for the girth that would fill it. And the way her struggles slowly ceased as hope died, that too was the demon, along with the shudder of twisted pleasure as inches of canine cock sunk into her. Everything that had, could, or ever would go wrong with her was, at that point in time, being blamed on the being which had stowed away in her arm. In response to all this, she could only hear the faint echoes of a snicker, one that seemed like it would usually accompany someone being called ignorant.

Then something which could only be described as miraculous happened. She could see again. The hound that had been pushing into her wet folds slumped over dead. Whatever uncertainty she might have had earlier, Tamonten didn't need to be told twice that it was time to fight again.

She wrestled fiercely against the one at her mouth. Its efforts to be among the first of the beasts to use the swordswoman would cost it its life that day as she smashed a fist into its snout, killing it instantly. Then she was up, easily sidestepping the bounding hellhounds with the dangerous power she had taken. Once again, precious heartbeats became eternities under the influence of the unholy boon she had damaged her seal to obtain. In the midst of battle the strength given to her by her demon had proven nothing short of powerful, useful, and addictive. And it was hard to find fault in being able to reach superhuman levels of strength and dexterity while in the middle of fighting so many dangerous creatures and even harder to remember the grim price it would surely carry.

As her attackers recovered from their attempts to knock her over and claim the swordswoman, she found a second to check her surroundings, and in that precious second before the assault continued, Tamonten's eyes took in the skirmish. Her winged rescuer trapped beneath one of the attackers, three more around her, and Krig was being mounted by another. The decision on what to do next had all but been made before she had even spotted the foxgirl.

The pale girl couldn't help but remember how stoic she had been when the faeries had left the grove to fight the black oak. How much she had tried not to make a decision that would endanger everyone to save one. Tamonten believed that, had the sorceresses suggested that the kitsune was beyond saving, she would have beheaded Krig that day. The spirit wielder's body would have been buried in the woods rather than endanger the whole in the hopes of saving her. She had never doubted her own willpower in that matter, never even once thought that, when the time came, she might fail to make a difficult choice that would save many rather than one.

Right there and then, though, she was given reason to doubt. In her tactical mind, she felt that Krig suffering for those moments as she saved their reinforcement, who might in turn save them all, might see the group through the fight without ending up as dog toys. But she couldn't let it happen. Fuck the whole, she thought, as long as Kringlicsly was okay, she would endure any other loss, including her own freedom or life.

The swordswoman grabbed her sword up from the ground, but her own three attackers were ignored as she went charging at the beast about to penetrate the violet-haired woman. Her shoulder was the first into the fray, aimed at Krig's would-be rapist, the force and momentum behind it likely enough to send her target rolling away from her lover. Wordlessly, she would plant a foot on its ribs and raise her blade into the air, its tip pointed downward at the hound, before slamming it through the demonic dog's head, aimed at its brain.

Use all the skills! ALL OF THEM.

Tamonten grabs her greatsword uses Charge + Death from the Draw + Supreme Might 20:20 + Slay on the hellhound attacking Krig!
Technically, she's drawing her sword, but I'm not sure if Death from the Draw can be used again or not. Subtract 6 damage and attack from the math if it can't.

Also, you totally forgot the 6 HP upkeep for Fell Might in round 2. >.>

Two-Handed Sword Attack
Attack: 88 = 88 [Base] + 4 [Charge] + 6 [DftD] - 20 [Supreme Might] - 20 [Slay] + 30 [Fell Might]
Damage: 2d12+114 54 [Base] + 4 [Charge] + 6 [DftD] + 20 [Supreme Might] + 30 [Fell Might]
x2 damage for slay.
(Pretty sure this hellhound's body is not prepared.)

Stats (fell might, slay, charge, naked): 92 Grapple, 60 Dodge, 41 Resistance, 0 Armor, 15 Perception

Cheat Sheet

When dealing HP damage: She takes d4+9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP. On a killing blow enemies within 30 feet and in line of sight must make a DC (Damage Done/8)*Monster Tier resistance check. If they fail once, they can't attack that round. If they fail a second time they surrender or flee. Additionally, on a killing blow she makes a second attack against an adjacent target at -10 damage and -10 attack.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 11/81, PP = 9/57, EP = 57/62, Status = Badly Injured, Fell Might X = 10

NPC Stats:
Krig: HP = 0/46, PP = 47, EP = 99/121, Status = Unconscious

Rolls
Tamonten goes to murder a hellhound
Attack: Uhhhh...
Damage: 5 + 9 + 114 = 128 * 2 = 256 - 32 = 224 damage.
Sadist: 3 + 9 = 12 PP, she regains 6 EP.
Terrify DC: 224/8 = 28 * 3 = DC 84 check. Yikes.

Resistance: None of them are making that, but they're not retreating either.

Grapple (Hellhound vs ???) : Hellhound wins, ??? is put into a submission hold.

Tamonten's shoulder-slam threw the hellhound off of Krig and onto it's back, and in it's shock it dropped the unconscious kitsune. The demonic beast flailed wildly as she placed a single sandal-clad foot against its head, shadowy tendrils reaching for her legs even as the possessed sworsdwoman angled the point of her greatsword against the monster's skull. She pressed down well before any of the hellhound's tentacles could find any real purchase on her, and her blade slid through flesh and bone and came out the other side, the death of the beast accompanied by a sickening crunching noise.

The other hellhounds began to circle slowly, growling, and the struggles of the winged woman suddenly came to a halt. From where she stood, Tamonten could see the demon on top of her clamping its jaws around her throat, though the lack of any blood and how her eyes were open made it clear that she wasn't dead or dying yet. She had golden eyes and bright blue hair, both fairly unusual from a human perspective but probably not so after she had spent so much time among the fey, not to mention her own unique pigmentation. She was between Krig and Tamonten in terms of pigmentation, pale but not unnaturally so, and her feathery wings were reminiscent of those she had seen upon the dead angel Kasumi.

The other demons began slowly fanning outwards, keeping her from being able to strike at more than one at a time as they growled menacingly at her. She had a hole to the strange woman, who looked at Tamonten with a pleading expression, but going to her aid would mean leaving Krig momentarily unguarded. Regardless, Tamonten felt her body beginning to fail, and the burning arousal caused by her demonic taint beginning to reach towards the same critical point that it had reached several times before. Her time was limited, and she would have to make the best possible use of it if she wanted to keep Krig safe.

Hellhound 4: gone
Hellhound 8: dead
Hellhound 9: gone
Hellhound 10: dead
Hellhound 11: dead
Hellhound 12: upgraded dark armor, grappling ???

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The swordswoman gave her blade a twist before wrenching the bloodstained steel free of the hellhound's skull. Another down, but still at least six to go and they were cunning. A far cry from the overzealous plant creatures which had charged her in droves and found her magically empowered body capable of cutting them down in waves, the dogs waited. They watched. They never strayed close enough to one another for her to take multiple of the creatures in one blow. And their strategy was working.

The power she had borrowed was costing her dearly. Her every muscle felt ready to rip themselves apart. The pain was excruciating, easily as bad as when Pano had broken her ribs, and it fatigued her. At any moment she might drop from exhaustion and agony. Worse still yet, she was on the verge of an orgasm, the curse of her corrupted arm likely to cost her everything then and there. She might kill one more beast before it all converged and stole the fight from her body.

But Krig. She had to get Kringlicsly away somehow. Whatever else happened, as long as the spirit wielder was alright. Even if she had to discover what demons did to their captives firsthand it would be okay as long as she knew the violet-haired woman was away and safe. My wings, she thought, as she attempted to give them an experimental flap. But that hope was dashed as quickly as it came. She didn't even have enough control yet to fly for herself, let alone to carry an unconscious foxgirl. Maybe she could run?

Her eyes settled on the winged woman who had saved her. And, in what would surely be her shame if she was ever given the chance to reflect, her first thought was to flee with Krig in her arms. Maybe the dogs would go after her golden-eyed rescuer and ignore them, at least long enough for her to get the kitsune to safety. As long as her lover was okay. Tamonten didn't know this person. The white-haired girl had never met her before. There was no attachment there. She just had to run. Grab Krig and run and maybe she could come back later, the woman could endure...

No, I won't let her go through that, she thought with a deep breath. And those pleading eyes only made her more resolute.

What had she been thinking in the clearing? Let a tainted being pay the price. It almost felt like it had been years since it had gone through her head. But her brief bout of cowardice faded as she recalled it. She had been willing to go through death or worse to save her charges after the battle with the black oak, even those who she barely knew. The woman had come to the rescue for Kringlicsly and her and was the only reason she still stood. Tamonten wouldn't leave without her. But, as she eyed those feathery wings, the possessed girl realized that the unconscious foxgirl and their mystery helper might be able to leave without her.

The girl knew what she had to do. Only the slightest pangs of fear nestled in her heart as she dropped her greatsword and rushed forward to the woman. You're doing this for Krig, she reminded herself as the distance closed and that hint of terror refused to go away. You're doing this because without this woman, all would have already been lost. The sense of dread eased, but only a little. You're doing this because she can get Krig out of here. Her heart felt a little lighter. There were just a few more steps. You're doing this because it's right!

Her hands met with the hound's jaws, trying to pull them away from the angelic woman. She wrestled with the beast, trying to use her demon-granted strength to lift it directly into the air and pulling its tendrils from her rescuer. And once that beast was off of both its prey and the ground, she shouted to the other woman. "We've lost! Grab her and fly away! Now! Please!" Tamonten threw her head back at Krig, leaving no room for denials or question. "I'll try to buy you a few seconds!"

It was all she would be able to do, even at best. Another few seconds and she wouldn't even be able to lift the canine anymore, she'd be crushed under its bulk. But if she struck it, her cursed body would send her to her peak for sure. So she waited, hoping that their savior was fast enough to get to the foxgirl, pick her up, and take to the skies before the dogs were upon her. Hoping that her remaining behind and still coherent enough to attack any which might give chase would give the dangerous demons a target beyond the fleeing two. In the event that her hopes came true and that the blue-haired woman was flapping away with Kringlicsly in her arms, Tamonten would call one more thing after them. Words of an indefinite parting. "When she comes to tell her that I was sorry... and that I loved her!"

And, in the event that her last ditch effort was successful, she would be left alone with the hounds. Alone with her still-present sense of terror. Alone with her demon. She would begin to talk to nobody in particular. "I'm really scared, you know?" She offered nervously while still grappling with the surely struggling hound in her arms. "Without hope, this whole town is scary." A small tremble would take her body, a combination of exhaustion and knowing what she had just condemned herself to for the sake of Kringlicsly and their would-be rescuer. Her heart sunk as her certain defeat, capture, or maybe more mercifully death loomed at the hands at the remaining attackers. "It's okay though, as long as they're okay," Tamonten reassured herself.

"And besides," she started again, this time very clearly speaking to the hellhound in her grasp. "At least I won't have to be afraid of you." With the last of her strength, she attempted to break its neck with her bare hands. And then promptly collapsed under the dog's, living or dead, weight.

I took some liberties here, but it was more or less okay'd in shoutbox PMs, I think, so just let me know if anything is too certain and I can edit it. >.>

Round 1!
Tamo switches to unarmed and grapples dat hellhound on yon feathery lady, tries to free her of her grapple and submission hold, so that she may run to Krig, pick her up, and fly away.

Round 2! (Should round 1 work, otherwise need to modify some stuff.)
Tamo attempts to break that hellhound's neck (shattering blow unarmed attack) and is promptly KO'd by Fell Might upkeep. (Hopefully after its neck is broken. >.>)

1x Unarmed Attack w/ Shattering Blow
Attack: +82 = 62 [Base] - 10 [Shattering Blow] + 30 [Fell Might]
Damage: 1d8 + 54 = 34 [Base] - 10 [Shattering Blow] + 30 [Fell Might]
x2 damage from shattering blow.

Stats (fell might, unarmed, naked): 92 Grapple, 90 Dodge, 41 Resistance, 0 Armor, 15 Perception

Cheat Sheet

When dealing HP damage: She takes d4+9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP. On a killing blow enemies within 30 feet and in line of sight must make a DC (Damage Done/8)*Monster Tier resistance check. If they fail once, they can't attack that round. If they fail a second time they surrender or flee. Additionally, on a killing blow she makes a second attack against an adjacent target at -10 damage and -10 attack.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 81, PP = 57, EP = 62, Status = Fine, Sealing Collar

NPC Stats:
Krig: HP = ??/46, PP = ??/47, EP = ??/121, Status = ??

The hellhounds arrayed against Tamonten sprang into motion as she dropped her sword and charged towards the beast holding an angel's life in its jaws. Five stood between her and her target, and all of them wanted to be the one to stop her advance. The first two leaped at her with claws extended, trying to straight tackle her to the ground beneath their weight, and she ducked under the first with ease and was forced to sidestep the the second, spending a few heartbeats of the swordswoman's precious time as she was forced to reorient herself. The third tried to charge into her, attempting to use sheer mass to bowl her right over, but Tamonten was able to shift pasted it. The demon beast's tail lashed out at her as it passed, however, and cut a long line in her side. A part of the possessed swordswoman felt the bladed thing tearing into her flesh, but in that moment she didn't even have time to acknowledge the wound.

Tamonten moved on, seemingly in slow motion as the gap between her and the hellhound holding the angel closed. The fourth hellhound came for her then, from the side, and she was forced to go into a rolling dive as it leaped at her, jaws open and ready to close around her pale, exposed throat. The Fifth and final obstacle in the woman's path stood before her, snarling and baring it's teeth, and as soon as she came close to it the beast snapped its fangs at her face. Again Tamonten was forced to hurl herself through the air, but this time it wasn't to roll against the ground. Over the top of the demon's head she hurled herself, her muscles straining as the superhuman strength of the demon within her flooded through her being. She landed in a roll that put her within striking range of the demon standing atop the angel, and strike Tamonten did.

Her hands, pale and blackened both, closed around the demon's jaws and pulled them apart, releasing the woman beneath without harming her. But that wasn't where the swordswoman stopped. Her powerful arms straining even as she heard the other demon's regrouping behind her, Tamonten lifted the hellhound over her head, off of the angel beneath. The blue-haired woman's expression shifting from gratitude to awe at the feat of strength. The move was no without it's cost, however, as the flailing demon's claws and tail took their toll on Tamonten's already straining body, tearing shallow but nonetheless painful cuts in her flesh.

There wasn't time for the one that she'd rescued to argue, that much she knew, but as she rose the angel suddenly raised a hand, pointing it behind Tamonten and unleashing a burst of brilliant white magic at something that the possessed woman could not see. She heard a yelp that was immediately cut off, and felt something heavy thump against the ground behind her. Rising to her feet, the angel only had time to say; "I'll get her to safety!" Her response said, she rushed towards the fallen kitsune, Tamonten turning while holding the still thrashing hellhound in her arms to watch. One of the beasts was closing in on the unconscious fox-girl, but the angel sent another burst of magic at it that put a hole the size of a grapefruit right through its neck. The other three demon's scattered, and the blue-haired woman scooped up Krig in her arms, spread her wings, and hurled up into the air before they could close on her again.

The angel turned, carrying Krig over the battlefield as they retreated out of reach of the hellhounds below, and for a moment she met Tamonten's eye. There was only a nod to tell Tamonten that the angel had heard her last words to Kringlicsly, and then they were flying off out of sight, leaving the possessed woman alone with the four remaining hellhounds. She could see and hear the other three beasts closing in on their last available piece of prey as she began speaking aloud to no one in particular, and the one above her was thrashing more and more violently even as her own strength waned. With the last of the demonic strength coursing through her, Tamonten managed to reach up and snap the hellhound's neck, twisting it almost all the way around. A pulse of overwhelming pleasure combined with the agonizing pain of her muscles tearing themselves apart caused her to drop to the ground, and the dead demon dropped onto her like a sack of potatoes. A horse sized sack of potatoes. The thing's dark armor vanished in the moment of its death, saving her from being poked and prodded with all of its pointy bits at least, but lying helpless beneath the dead demon with her body giving way to the fatigue brought on by the demon's dark gifts was sure to provide for its own unique discomforts all too soon.

Helpless, her muscles shredded and her blood oozing out around her, Tamonten wasn't given the mercy of unconsciousness soon enough to escape from what was to come next. The three remaining beasts tore their dead comrade off of Tamonten's limp form, snarling menacingly at her. When it became clear that she wouldn't be putting up much more of a fight, however, the demon's started snarling and snapping at one another viciously. Even if her battered mind didn't figure it out immediately, it soon became clear what the demons were fighting over when the meanest of them won out. The sight of the beast's huge, erect member sticking between its legs as it came to stand over her, tendrils of living darkness reaching out and lifting her limp form up only to flip her around onto her belly, putting her in the same position she'd been in when the beasts had nearly taken her before; her bottom raised and her soft, soaking folds vulnerable.

The other two hellhounds started bickering amongst one another again, but the first to take her paid them no heed as it lined itself up, crouching down behind her and lining itself up. Once the tip of its cock had parted her traitorous lower lips, not merely damp but genuinely soaked following her climax, the beast didn't hesitate to slam itself forward, impaling her in a single thrust. Pain and pleasure shot through her at the sudden intense penetration, but the former was largely outweighed in quantity by the latter as her inner walls stretched to accommodate the intruding member. With dark tendrils wrapped around her hips and thighs and her own body barely strong enough to move, the possessed swordswoman could do nothing to resist what was happening to her, nothing to fight it, and even if the blame that she placed for her enjoyment of the debauched act was misplaced and it had made some effort to bridge the gap between them, the demon in her arm was happy to join in on Tamonten's torment.

There was no hesitation in the assault of her physical opponents, and nor was there any finesse. The hellhound began pounding into her with utter savagery the very moment that it had first penetrated her, caring only for its own pleasure but causing her more than a little by proxy. Her inner demon was not so overt however. An image of the beast's member sliding into her sex, unmistakable given the slim pale figure surrounding it, appeared within her mind. She watched it slide into her with shameful ease, her slick passage welcoming the powerful intruder and her hips moving in time to meet the monster's thrusts. Echoes of the lewd noises that the demonic beast was forcing her to make were broadcast into her mind, denying the pale woman any refuge from what was happening even within her own mind.

The other two hellhound's settled their argument quickly enough, and the victor stepped up and grabbed her by the head and neck using its tendrils. Even if she tried to resist, her mouth was eventually prided open, and the second demon forced itself down her throat with the same lack of tenderness as the one still pounding away at her increasingly slick folds. The thick, musky scent of the beast filled her senses once again, but this time she could taste it as well, her tongue having nowhere to go within her filled mouth that wouldn't result in it rubbing up against the cock being forced down her throat. Her jaw strained to open wide enough to even accept the thing, but the tentacles around her face prevented her from biting down on the vile intruder, and thus all that she was able to do was try to endure her abuse.

Though the beast violating her wasn't doing so for her benefit by any means, Tamonten could feel the familiar tension of a climax building inside of her as her violator's member began to harden and throb, the base swelling as it prepared to fill her up with its seed. She could feel the demonic beast's swollen balls slapping against her clitoris every time it bottomed out into her, the tip of its cock slamming into her cervix and smearing her insides with precum. There was no mercy, no chance for her to beg for it to pull out, and thanks to her demon, no escape from the physical sensations overwhelming Tamonten's senses. Soon enough, she felt the knot harden inside of her, her body betraying her fully as the pale swordsman felt her own pleasure skyrocketing as she reached her own orgasm, her folds clenching around the rod buried inside of her even as it prepared to deliver its release into her depths.

The first stream of boiling hot hellhound sperm striking her insides was accompanied by a change in the images that the demon was feeding her. As wave after wave of thick, potent goo was poured into her, trapped within her fertile depths by the knot at the base of the dog-like demon's cock, Tamonten saw herself lying on her back, a dazed look upon her face and her belly swollen with child. A pair of tiny black puppies nursed at her swollen breasts, suckling away and draining her mother's milk as her dazed look became one of joy. The feel of her womb filling with the beast's semen brought Tamonten back to the real world, the drooling monster still spurting away into her even as her traitorous folds clenched around it, squeezing rhythmically to milk out as much of its potent gift as she possibly could. Wave after sticky wave poured right into her, unable to escape her folds around the knot and thus remaining trapped inside of her.

After it had finished cumming inside of her, the hellhound panted against her back while its companion continued plowing into her mouth and the third creature pacing about waiting for its turn at her. Tamonten's womb was filled to capacity by the hellhound's sperm, and the knot held the beast there for another minute during which the warrior could do nothing but feel it sloshing around inside of her, stirred about by the thrusts of the other beast currently using her mouth. As soon as it could, the beast pulled out of Tamonten's abused sex, allowing a flood of thick goo to come streaming out of her pussy as it unceremoniously released her. Unfortunately, she wasn't given even a moment to rest as the other demon pulled out, and they simply switched places. The one that had been forcing its cock down her throat picked her up just like the other one had and casually started pounding into her once again, apparently unbothered by the spurts of mixed cum that kept spraying out of her sex with every thrust. The brief moment in which she was allowed to breath normally was ended when the beast that had just seeded her forced its rod into her mouth, still coated in its own thick, salty sperm and her sweet juices.

The cycle repeated itself as before, but this time the ending was quicker to come and also slightly different. The beasts were apparently extremely sensitive after cumming, as the one that had taken its place at her mouth spurted a second, albeit much smaller load of its semen down her throat just before she herself surrendered to a second (third counting the one that had signaled her defeat) orgasm. Even if it was smaller, the beast was still producing a greater volume than Tamonten was able to swallow, and some of it was forced out of her mouth as she choked on, left to dribble down her chin in long gooey ropes. The other hellhound proved to be just as pent up as its comrade, if not more so, as its knot held all of its cum inside of her. Her inner walls were painted white with demon cum, and her tiny womb began to stretch to hold the massive quantities potent goo that it had been forced to contain. Her belly began to bloat from all of the cum being poured into her, making her appear as if she were pregnant, and given the legendary potency that hellhounds possessed and the sheer quantity of seed that had been injected into her, it entirely possible that she was now carrying a litter of puppies.

Her sex filled well beyond its capacity and her mouth containing a healthy amount of semen as well, Tamonten's abused body was ready to collapse from exhaustion from what had been done to her. Unfortunately, it seemed that the beasts weren't finished with her yet. The first two pulled out and away as they could, giving Tamonten a few brief moments to recover. Her demon had stopped torturing her mind following her first orgasm, leaving her to suffer the physical ravishing all on her own, but now it returned to give her one last bit of mental scarring. The image of her belly bloated and two young demon-wolves nursing at her breasts returned, but this time she saw Krig seated beside her under those very same circumstances as well, the kitsune's belly just as bloated as hers while they were joined in a passionate kiss.

The image was broken only when the last hellhound lifted her limp form, pressing its rod against her abused sex. It did not, however, thrust into her immediately as the others had. The purpose of that became clear moments later as, upon acquiring suitable lubrication, it shifted upwards slightly and pressed the tip of its rod against the swordswoman's anus. The beast gave her no time to prepare herself as it slipped into her tight rear opening, stretching her out far more than the alraune negotiator, the only other one to touch Tamonten there, had been able to with her tentacles. Its actions after hilting its member into her ass were in line with those of the other two hellhounds, however, as it started pounding into her ass without any trace of delicacy or care for her comfort. Her personal demon went silent once again, but at this point Tamonten could easily have been forgiven for not noticing.

Unlike her sex, Tamonten's anus was unused to taking such savage abuse, and for a short while the sex was merely painful. Her arousal and the corruption granted by her demon were enough to rapidly ease the pain, however, and bursts of physical pleasure began to join the swordswoman's unnatural enjoyment of pain in driving her towards yet another orgasm as her ass stretched to accommodate the massive cock pounding into it. By the time the pain had eased completely and made way for nothing but pleasure, her rapist's knot was already beginning to swell, stretching her out even further. All too soon, Tamonten joined the beast in yet another orgasm that ripped the last vestiges of sense from her mind, her mind going blank with sexual bliss even as the demon emptied its titanic load into her ass.

After the last of the hellhounds pulled out, Tamonten was dropped to the ground once again. Her belly was bloated, both of her holes leaked copious amounts of demon cum, her face was still covered in cum as well, her blood still oozed slowly from her numerous wounds, and her body was finally exhausted to the point that she could feel herself starting to black out. Whether she welcomed the darkness or not, Tamonten was still lucid enough to recognize the sound of beating wings and the patter of gigantic clawed feet. She couldn't muster the strength to turn her head, but she saw a single foot descended before her eyes as someone landed next to her, and an unfamiliar feminine voice sounded from just above her, the speaker clearly standing over her; "Interesting...." The sound of the voice was the last thing that Tamonten recognized consciously, as the darkness of unconsciousness finally claimed her in full then.

~~~~~~~~~​

(Tamonten gains 8 exp and 2 mutations.)

Tamonten awakened to find herself laying on a hard wooden board, a few ratty cushions and an equally ratty blanket the only things keeping her from lying on bare wood. The memories of how she had been made to lose consciousness were quick to surface, her defeat and her body's subsequent betrayal filling her thoughts. She also remembered that Krig and her mysterious rescuer had seemingly escaped thanks to her sacrifice, and that at least might have offered her a bit of solace.

Those memories left the swordswoman with at least two likely pressing questions however; where was she now, and what sort of shape was she in? The answer to both questions were easy enough for Tamonten to determine, and the second was the first to which she was able to acquire an answer. Glancing down at her belly, she found it as flat as it was supposed to be. The wounds she'd taken from her fight with the hellhounds had been healed, and besides a slight stiffness Tamonten felt physically fine. What was more, she felt no trace of her demon's influence within her thoughts, and if she looked at her binding manacle Tamonten would see that it was not as it had been when she had lost consciousness. The scar that she had carved into it had been repaired, the runes restored to their original functionality, and what was more, an additional band of a strange silvery metal that she could barely even feel against her skin was wrapped around her arm just above where her old manacle lay. She could feel something similar around her neck, and if she felt with one of her hands she would find a soft metal choker wrapped around her throat. Though it couldn't invade her thoughts, it seemed that Tamonten wasn't free of her demon in full, as her blackened arm still shook violently, and what was more, the patch of blackened skin had expanded along her chest.

After discovering her physical changes, Tamonten was able to examine her surroundings. She was unbound save for the devices made to keep her demon at bay, but the room that she was in was unmistakably a cell. Three solid stone walls and a single one formed from interlocking metal bars, the lock at the door replaced by some strange pink crystal formation that Tamonten had never seen the like of before. She was lying on one of two cots in the room, which was otherwise empty save for a man who had been dumped against the rear wall. The room was dark, making it difficult for her to see clearly, but there were some things that she could tell for certain. Firstly and most obviously was that he was naked, and his member was coated in dried juices suggesting that he had been using it recently. Judging by the abused state of him, his face and chest covered in bruises and shallow cuts, it wasn't unlikely that he hadn't exactly been a willing participant in the act. His dark hair hung over his face, partially concealing it, and despite his imprisonment he was fairly clean beyond his own blood and the dried girl-cum coating his member. The man was breathing raggedly, but whether he was unconscious or not was impossible for Tamonten to determine from her place on the cot.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I won, had been her initial thought as she fell to the ground underneath the big hound. Kringlicsly and the other woman were safe, that was all that mattered. Her eyes drifted shut and she was sure that at any point death would take her. That would be her last victory over the hounds. She was even so bold as to smile slightly as they pulled the dead beast off of her supine form. They wouldn't have what they were after, at least not while she still drew breath, the possessed girl was sure, because with all the pain she had suffered and blood she had lost, there was no way she would live. At the very least, she would fall unconscious.

Tamonten was very, very wrong.

Her eyes opened again just in time to spot the canine cock that she was about to become incredibly intimate with. As she felt her body being shifted, face laying on the cold ground and ass in the air, the feeling of victory was robbed from her. "No..." She pleaded desperately, first toward the hound. "No. Please no. No..." The battered warrior continued, even when it became perfectly clear that even if the savage creature could hear her, it didn't care in the least. She tried to escape the massive erection, her arms scrabbling desperately in an attempt to crawl away from the attacker, but she was so weak that she couldn't outpace a particularly malevolent snail, let alone the fearsome dog.

"No, no, no..." The swordswoman whimpered increasingly quickly as tentacles wrapped around her waist, pulling her back toward the object of her fear. The pleas were no longer toward her attacker as much as they were toward her own body. Why wasn't she unconscious? How could her own endurance turn against her so? The pointed tip of the beast's cock pressed into her drenched pussy--another betrayal by her body. "No... Noo-ooooh!" She squealed in mixed pain and pleasure as it rammed home, stretching her beyond anything she had felt before.

Her hands clawed at the ground, her fingers digging into the dirt and causing noticeable indentations. It was all she could do as her rapist began to fuck her relentlessly. Waves of revulsion went hand in hand with waves of pleasure. It was so much different than when Krig and her had made love. The foxgirl had been doing her best to bring pleasure to the swordswoman and the swordswoman doing the same in return. This violation wasn't that, her mind reeled at it. She was being used like a cheap sex toy for an over-sized mutt and it disgusted her, but it made no difference to her body. Shocks of pleasure ripped through her, trying to rob her of coherent thought. Rough, gentle, loving, or rape, it made no difference to her nerves, and it brought her no small amount of shame.

Tamonten tried to seek sanctuary from her continuing rape in her own head but found no luck there either--her demon would allow her no such luxury. She was given an opportunity to watch as the loathsome hound pistoned her abused cunt with its doggy cock, even as her eyes closed to deny the situation. She was allowed to see as her narrow hips, wrapped by shadowy tendrils as they were, were brought backwards with each thrust to maximize her attacker's pleasure. The swordswoman could even see its heavy testicles, filled with spunk that it would soon deposit into her treacherous slit, slap against her. Squelches and slurps filled the air and her mind with alarming rapidity as it prepared to make the beaten woman into its own cum-dump.

A second hound took its place at her mouth, apparently unwilling to let a hole go unused for too long. The exhausted warrior opened her eyes in shock as tendrils forced themselves around her neck and lifted her head. She finally let go of the ground and grabbed at her second attacker, attempting to keep it away, shove it away, or anything else she could do. But by then she was as weak as a kitten; a kitten surrounded by dogs. Her best efforts to keep the demon from mouth-raping her fell all too short. She was so fatigued that it might not have come across as anything more than an encouraging belly rub as her mouth was split open by its massive cock.

The pale girl tried to bite down, but between the tendrils and the fact that her jaw felt ready to unhinge from the size of the shaft lodged in her throat, she couldn't do so with any effectiveness. Musk filled her nostrils and the taste of salty precum and doggy dick were on her tongue. She could feel some of the vile liquid dripping past her tonsils and directly into her stomach. And there was nothing she could do about it. No amount of strength she could muster, no power she could call on. In the midst of it all, the only relief she could take was that with the cock in her mouth the moans from the unwanted pleasure she was feeling weren't audible. Only the beast in her mouth could feel those vibrations, undoubtedly adding to its experience.

That was when the tears began to stream from her eyes.

Her body went entirely limp as hope died. She would never see Kringlicsly again. She would never visit Jasmine again. Tamonten would be made into a breeding bitch for the hellhounds. She would be broken and used again and again and again, carrying enough litters to replace all that she had slain. And she was already on her way as the efforts of the most savage of the three began to coax her into an unwilling orgasm. The warrior could only stare vacantly at the underside of the one face-fucking her as the one behind her rammed itself home one last time. The expanding knot stretched her pussy more than she'd ever felt before, and on it she managed to come.

Her body shuddered and convulsed and milked the cock in her battered sex for all it was worth, leaving her looking pregnant. She was dazed out of her revulsion by the pleasure such that when the demon showed her the image of her breastfeeding the little pups, one which she was sure was of her future, she felt a strange sense of motherly happiness. Tamonten remained in that limp, blank-eyed daze even as the knot finally deflated, letting a torrent of dog cum escape from her womb, and her two violators switched places.

No pleas issued as the second beast picked her up and began to fuck her as roughly as the first. No desperate pushes or shoves were attempted as the first stuck its cock in her mouth and forced her to clean the juices off of it. There was a vague sense of sadness in her still, buried beneath her mind's efforts to simply shut everything out, as if she was somehow betraying Krig. Beyond that, she was simply a doll for the two rapists' pleasure, as the first and second beast used her again. She didn't even try to resist the second orgasm as it rolled into her with so much of the hellhounds' spunk.

Her mind and body were so battered by that point that even the demon's inclusions of Krig into its twisted vision of her future wasn't enough to immediately stir her. The nearly broken swordswoman was even irrationally relieved by the prospect. After all, if they were both wives to one of the massive hounds, she wasn't betraying the foxgirl, right? It was almost exciting to her stress muddled mind. But that lasted all of a few seconds before a rage overtook her.

No! She had suffered this fate so that Kringlicsly would be saved! The impossible desire to slay every hellhound in an effort to keep that from happening took hold of her. As the two demonic canines pulled away, the pale warrior tried to get to her sword. The persistence of the image in her head only pressed her on. She crawled forward, two steady dribbles of cum leaving a trail of her progress. Her mind was still intact, she just needed to make it to her sword. She could still escape! Hope wasn't entirely dead yet! It couldn't have been more than thirty feet away!

She made it all of one.

The third hound picked her up as easily as the first two. But this time she fought again. She struggled and flailed. She pushed, pulled, tried to bite, and did anything she could to prevent the third rapist from breeding her. For a while, she thought it was working, it was only able to jab its pointed dick at her overflowing pussy, rubbing against it but never penetrating. If she just kept it up, she might be able to do something. But her hopes were dashed as, almost mockingly, it shoved its cock into her ass. Her struggles had all the effect of slapping the dog with wet noodles, and for her efforts her sphincter was stretched painfully--using the lubrication that her own body and her previous violators had provided, no less.

Tamonten immediately regretted her resurgence of hope as she made more fruitless attempts to scrabble away from the pain. Why couldn't she have just remained in the vegetable-like state until it was all over? Why couldn't she have just blacked out? Between the doubt and the pain, she gave up again. Every thrust caused a new jolt of agony to shoot up her spine. Even in that, her cursed body betrayed her. Before long, those jolts of pain were small sparks of pleasure. And all too soon after that, it was just pleasure.

Betrayal, shame, guilt, and despair, they all made her resign to her fate. She was limp and without hope again before long. The only part of her pale form not in a heap on the ground was her waist, held aloft by the beast for leverage. Her blank eyes and open, drooling mouth told the story to any watching, there was no fight left in her that day. One last orgasm blew through her as the dog emptied the pent up load of its swinging testicles into her colon. When it had finished with her, Tamonten's spasming form was allowed to drop to the ground unceremoniously, cushioned by the pregnant-looking belly bestowed on her by the hellhounds. If there had been any coherent thought left in her, she simply would have known that the demon's images would be true before long.

Thankfully for her, there was nothing left. No fight, no difficult thoughts, just the gentle embrace of darkness slowly drifting over her. She was happy for it, the abused swordswoman hoped it would never leave her. The last encounter had taught her much about hope, though. As those feet touched the ground and she heard that feminine voice, she knew better than to hope for another savior or death.

Her troubles hadn't even begun yet.

≈≈≈≈≈​

Tamonten closed her eyes only to find herself falling through empty space.

Well, not so much falling as drifting through empty space. It was very soft, very gentle, she had no doubt that she wouldn't die from this particular fall. What actually bothered her about it was not so much the means as the why of it all. It seemed a very familiar scenario but she couldn't place her finger on it.

The destination mattered too, though she wasn't left to wonder about that for long. Her fall ended on a brown leather couch, long enough for her to lie down on. She had apparently landed in a study of sorts, with a globe in one corner and several bookcases filled with books lining three of the four walls. A fine black and white rug with a pattern that looked like somebody had spilled ink all over it filled the center of the floor. There was a suspicious absence of doors, a cabinet standing where one might be expected, and the ceiling had only formed in once she had landed. Also in the room was another person, sitting in a high-backed swiveling chair, the back of which was currently facing her.

"Excuse me," she started, unsure of what other approach to use. "Where am I?"
"Why, surely you remember your appointment, dear child." The chair turned and, in what was impossibly horrifying, it was herself sitting in it. Herself if she had entirely pitch-black skin, larger breasts, and had been wearing a tan vest over a white shirt, tan trousers, and dress shoes. There was also the matter of the notepad and quill that 'herself' was carrying. Indeed, she hadn't even looked up from the notepad to regard the actual manacled girl yet.
"You!" The swordswoman snarled and tried to launch herself at the doppelganger. She immediately recognized that it was her demon, even if she wasn't sure why.

Her rage, however, would be cut short as the couch grew tendrils which snaked around her limbs, pulling her into it in a laying position. "Now, now, calm yourself. What a terribly unprofessional way to behave at an appointment," the demon suggested, still not looking up. It dipped the quill into an ink jar balanced on the arm of its chair before writing something on the pad. Tamonten could read it from her position on the couch, surely an intentional move by the demon, it read 'anger issues'.

"Of course I'm angry at you! You're trying to steal my body!"
"Is that so? So you don't have deep-seated rage?" The demon suggested, blowing on the paper to dry the ink before replacing the quill in the jar, standing up, and moving to the cabinet. It searched for something in that cabinet before pulling out another piece of paper. "It says here that you threatened to cure a demonic prince of being a, and I quote, cunt. Is that true?"
"What's that got to do with anything!?"
"It hardly seems a way to treat royalty," it explained patiently.
"You said... But he hit me first!"
"Tsk-tsk" the doppelganger returned to its seat, pulling the quill back out. "Just as I thought."

'In denial' was scribbled on the paper. "In denial? If I could get out of this damned couch I'd punch you!" She grew increasingly angry, doing little to rebuff the demon's point, and struggled viciously against the leathery tendrils keeping her secured to the couch.
"Show me on the doll where the hellhounds touched you," it moved on without responding to her threat. Bringing up its free hand, a small doll version of the swordswoman appeared in its open palm. In appearance, the doll looked a perfect copy of Tamonten, with fully working joints and, overall, appeared unnervingly detailed. It stood in the doppelganger's palm on its own. "Oh, you don't have to," it continued with a seductive giggle that made the swordswoman angry at both recalling the recent memories and at how much better it was than her at using her voice.

A little hellhound sprung into existence on the demon's palm, beside the tiny doll version of the warrior. To Tamonten's shock, the smaller version of her got down onto all fours on its own and was promptly mounted by the small dog. The little beast rutted the doll and tiny moans and howls filled the air. "That's not how it happened!" For some reason it was the denial that came to mind. "But does it really make a difference? Dear child, if you have forgotten, I am quite entwined with you. Did you think it beyond my notice that you did not entirely dislike your time with the dogs."

"It's your fault! If it weren't for your curse I would have never... It wouldn't have happened that way!"
The doppelganger sighed. "You really believe that? How sad." As much as the demon's other mannerisms caused her fury, the idea of it taking pity on her made Tamonten berserk. She thrashed and struggled against the couch keeping her prisoner.
"You think that just because you have a literal inner demon, it gives you a means to place the blame? I doubt you will ever become a legendary swordsman with that attitude." As quickly as they had begun, a sudden pang of doubt caused the pale girl's struggles to cease, which led to the pitch-black one to continue speaking. The patterns on the carpet became something resembling a woman being mounted by a dog.

"The magic in your arm did not influence you, you influenced the magic in your arm. You love fighting, it was only natural that eventually you would take literal pleasure in it. You love hedonism and debauchery, your body was entirely ready for the hellhounds. Do you think I have had some great influence on you to make you enjoy violence so? I have been stuck behind a seal for all these years. Do you think that it is my fault that you lusted after all those faeries? It wasn't my hands guiding your hips, I have too few to do so with." A tiny howl and prolonged moan filled the air once more, signalling a temporary end to the tryst between the miniature dog and swordswoman. Tiny flecks of fluid splattered out from the doll's pussy and landed squarely on the doppelganger's palm, causing it to frown. By the time it had deposited the two on the arm of the chair and wiped its hands on its pants, they were already rutting again.

The demon looked Tamonten directly in the eyes then and finished its thoughts. "How different are you from a demon, truly? You quest for power. You take extreme enjoyment in the physical. Most of your kind do. Then you deny it so fervently when it comes back to bite you. You blame it on me instead of yourself. You never grow that way."
The swordswoman wasn't sure what her double was getting at by then, but she had heard enough. "Don't give me a speech about being not so different! I sacrificed myself for others! Would you ever do that!?"
"And do you not believe that there was another option? One that a stronger mortal would have taken?"
"I did the best I could with the options I had!"
In response, it scratched out 'trust issues'. The patterns on the carpet now reminded Tamonten of a fox and a dove.

"You won't cheapen what I did or what I went through, demon."
"It is hard to cheapen that which had no value or necessity. Think to yourself, why do you fight the way you do? Forgoing the barriers of your allies. Trying to leave them in safety while you go into the fray. You do not do this out of any great valor, you do so because you do not trust them to defend themselves or you. If you had saved your savior rather than the unconscious girl, do you not think things would have gone differently?"
"Yes! Krig would have been raped!"
"Hardly. The hound would have been dead before it even had an inch into her, if you remember what she did when you saved her. Your so-called heroism is nothing more than a complete lack of faith in your allies to take care of themselves. Look what it has gained you." The demon motioned to the tiny dog and swordswoman again. By then the doll's belly was swollen, looking at least nine months pregnant. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth in a parody of the dog mounting her.

Doubt began to fill Tamonten, but she still wasn't sure what the demon was getting at. "Like any solution you offer would be better."
"Cynical child, if you would only listen to me I could have saved you from all of this. We could have been a team, rather than enemies. You would have power beyond your wildest imaginings, if you would only-" the doppelganger stopped in mid sentence, mouth hanging open. The pale girl blinked twice at her double. She watched and waited patiently, expecting it to be some sort of trap. But nothing came.

Eventually, the warrior tried to struggle again, only to find that the bindings were slack. She stood up from the couch and moved toward the demon slowly and carefully and then touched it... only to gasp and step back as her blackened clone turned into dust and scattered. As the manacled woman tried to figure out what had happened, the only noise or movement left in the room was that of the tiny figures.

Finally, with a shrug, she reached down and squeezed the hellhound's head between her thumb and forefinger, causing it to audibly pop. She delicately lifted the little version of herself, dazed and inflated with seed as it was and regarded it for a few moments. And then there was a blinding light.

≈≈≈≈≈​

As consciousness returned to Tamonten, so too did the memories--along with more emotional pain than she would have thought possible. She sat up immediately, heedless of the shape her body might still be in. It was fortunate that she had been healed, or her hastiness might have caused her physical pain to go with the emotional. The small peace at seeing her surroundings were inside of a building, rather than in the cruel and dangerous streets of Artmirst, was lost at realizing that she was a prisoner. Overall, it was not an awakening that matched the one she had enjoyed with the fey.

It was made even worse when she realized that she had a collar over her neck. In a sudden fit of rage she grabbed and yanked at the metallic thing, initially thinking it to mean something related to her rape by the hounds. The visions wouldn't come true, she wouldn't be a dog breeder, she thought frantically as she tried to rip the unyielding metal away, so zealous in her efforts that she managed to scratch her neck badly enough to draw blood. It was only when her fingers brushed across runes that she realized it wasn't a collar intended to signify her status in the prison, but another seal. This, of course, led to her realizing that the blackened skin had spread. It had crept across part of her left breast, halfway down her ribcage, and just above her collarbone. The reinforced and repaired manacles on her arm did little to ease her mind after seeing that. It was lucky that she didn't notice the new set of nubby white devil horns which had grown on her forehead, that would have been too much to handle for a single day.

Tamonten next took notice of the man. He was in bad shape, but there was nothing she could do for him--nothing save getting down on all fours and presenting herself, or punching him, if her demon was to be believed. She might figure out where she had ended up from him, but the swordswoman had a feeling that if he had managed to get to sleep in the cold and dreary place, he deserved what rest he could get.

Instead, she stood up and padded gingerly to the bars. The pale girl started by checking to see if there was a guard watching and, if there wasn't one, pushing on each individual metal bar, trying to determine if there was a loose one. Her next search would be for loose stones in the wall that she might pry free. And, after both of those, she would give the crystal locking mechanism a kick to see what would happen.

Tamonten... searches for loose bars, stones, and then attempts to kick the crystal formation! (What could go wrong?)

Try to make sure no guards are watching her first. I imagine the most this will accomplish is waking up her cellmate, but it's worth a check to begin with. >.>

If there is a guard then, uh, I guess hurry up and wait until that other prisoner wakes up/stirs/does whatever. >.>

(New Status) Tamonten: HP = 85, PP = 59, EP = 64, Status = Fine, Sealing Collar

Stats (unarmed, naked): 66 Grapple, 62 Dodge, 33 Resistance, 0 Armor, 26 Perception, 14 Stealth

Cheat Sheet

When taking HP damage: She takes d4 + 9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP.
When dealing HP damage: She takes d4+9 pleasure damage, half of which is gained as EP. On a killing blow, enemies must within 30 feet and line of sight must make a (Damage Done/8)*Monster DC Resistance check against her. If they fail once, they can't attack that round. If they fail a second time they surrender or flee. Additionally, on a killing blow she makes a second attack against an adjacent target at -10 damage and -10 attack.

When taking PP damage: She takes an additional 4 PP damage from sensitive. An additional 8 (overall 12) PP damage if her opponent is a member of the fey or a plant. She regains EP equal to half of PP damage taken. She has giving soul and takes 4 EP damage, causing her partner to regain 4 EP damage (20 and 20 respectively, assuming this stacks with open soul).

Last edited: