What's new

ACT [ furonezumi] ふろねずみ Chronicles of Prey 2 悪魔女遊猟記2 RE129036 RJ129036

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 悪魔女遊猟記2 [RJ129036] (action sprite sex game)

Blog Link

patch notes, although google translate doesn't make much sense.
Ver 2.0 Changelog(blog):
- 8 new animations in the 2nd omake room.
- Some changes to the animations of the alraune in the 2nd omake room.
- When you put your mouse cursor over a girl, you can now see which characters can H her (You can hide this feature by toggling the girl face icon on the lower bar).
- Other stuffs.

Jacopson

Reputation score

Link is broken.... Would somebody reupload the file? :)

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

I really liked this game, and happen to have it. It's not overly large, so instead of waiting for someone else to do it, here's a fresh link for 2.0:

Hopefully it doesn't go down too fast this time. This game had some pretty decent boss fights too.

Darknut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone please upload a savegame for v2.0:confused:

udniweca

Reputation score

Can anyone please upload a savegame for v2.0:confused:

Up ! Sorry to bring back this ooold thread to life ....

I'm also interested in a save of the game, v 2.0 ^ ^ . I have no clue why but while i almost finished the game (i decided to take a break for the last boss, and poof when i reopened the game i had to start from stage 1 as if i did nothing...). Game wont let me save... so if anyone have a save i'd be interested. Thank you a lot in advance :love:;)

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In order to unlock everything,just go to data and remplace almost each 0 by 1 like this=

[Value]
Counterhp=110
Countermp=148
Countersp=99
exp=9999999
stage=10
st1c=1
st1h=1
st2c=1
st2h=1
st3h=1
st4c=1
st4h=1
st5c=1
st5h=1
sp piku=1
sp erufu=1
sp daeru=1
sp mobu=1
sp arura=1
sp sakyu=1
sp b sakyu=1
sp b erufu=1
sp b daeru3=1
sp b rori=1
sp b oni=1
summon zombi=1
sp 1 tukamari=1
sp 3 suraarura=1
sp 5 yoidore=1
suzombi buy=1
mugenrape=1

st??? are CG,the one missing are usually the boss with or without clothe,but the main point of this arent those CG,but obviously thoses awsome animations...
Since I still did the game(with cheat,I admit I was very lazy)Id see in the ending sequence some secret scene,like the giant golden pig who can fuck some girl,or those fairy who can be raped by spider or some others monsters,But cannot see it at all in the level ex...So I wonder if we can really trigger them in game,at least the spider one worked...

Here's how to unlock almost all things in game. I quoted from poster before.

Words of advice, you probably might want to read previous post before asking for something. Anyway have fun.

udniweca

Reputation score

Here's how to unlock almost all things in game. I quoted from poster before.

Words of advice, you probably might want to read previous post before asking for something. Anyway have fun.
Woops, I did read the 1rst page and the 4 last, i missed this nugget. Thank you anyways, i wrote my message after countless hours of reading other threads so i guess i'v been less courageous o_O lol , i'll delete my two last messages at the end of the day (to avoid polluting the thread).

This game is kinda old, but damn it's good :D

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Woops, I did read the 1rst page and the 4 last, i missed this nugget. Thank you anyways, i wrote my message after countless hours of reading other threads so i guess i'v been less courageous o_O lol , i'll delete my two last messages at the end of the day.

This game is kinda old, but damn it's good :D
Lol, no need to delete or anything. anyway I tested the method and it was working. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.