What's new

ADV [ fushidaratei ] 不志陀羅亭 The Indecency of Delta ~Princess Is A Pupil of Sin~ 猥訓道δ~姫は淫奔な弟子~ RE164950 RJ164950

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [不志陀羅亭]猥訓道δ~姫は淫奔な弟子~

Shop opens up after players read the sub-scenario that opens the shop in the first place.

To exit the training scenario from the menu, press the Esc key. Once the shop is open players can buy improvements with the initial outlay given in the shop-opening scene.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you are talking about the dialogue the guy has with the robot right? I've clicked that scene over and over again and it refuses to complete (the scene where they are laughing in the end). it remains highlighted in white while the others are grayed out.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you haven't already, do a training session with the robot at least once before or after you click on the scene opening the shop. Press the Esc key to leave the selection menu for story chapters and then see if you can access the shop.

I assume you're using the full version, since I can't vouch for anything on a demo.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't seem to get past the first fight with the robot with the sword and shield. I do it over and over but I can't access what's next. Also, how do I use the vibrator on her during the attacks. It just happens randomly for me when I press Z.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only played the second Game and compared to this is a huge improvement.

Downloading the Demo right now, I also hope there isnt that nasty stunlock like in the last game that made it completly impossible to recover.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only played the second Game and compared to this is a huge improvement.

Downloading the Demo right now, I also hope there isnt that nasty stunlock like in the last game that made it completly impossible to recover.
Um, this is the second game's thread...
I think you got into the wrong thread.
This link is the third game thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28526&highlight=不志陀羅亭

By the way, the third one finally got a Trial available on the DLsite.

Last edited:

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um, this is the second game's thread...
I think you got into the wrong thread.
This link is the third game thread: *Link deleted due 15 Post Limit*

By the way, the third one finally got a Trial available on the DLsite.
Oh, just realized it. lol.
Had some Tabs open and mistook this for another Thread I had been reading.

I meant I was about to play this one, thanks to someone providing a Link to me. ;)

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you use the remote vibrator as covered in the 3rd tutorial? And what does it do?

Also, a translation on the shop would be appreciated.

rock41t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This seems nice, i love sprite games