What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

lagunabolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

I check the threads on in a while to see if translations are finally done. Keep up the good work, I'll truly appreciate it when it comes out.

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The anticipation is killing me. I hope the translation patch will be released soon™.

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone have updated trainer for new version?

I really want to get that assistant playable :0

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway to speed up assistants getting Credit/Points? Even with 4, it goes slow as heck.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Increase their business skill. When a girl is a prostitute, that's the 2nd of the 3 major stats. Early on you want to quickly improve the rank of the girls you scout so they can become better assistants to scout better girls, etc, etc. It's easy to get kind of complacent just trying to make money, but you really want to be trying to make your girls assistants as soon as they max their stats and are fully obedient. It's a balancing act though, you need points and money, if you transfer too quickly your income might drop and you could stagnate for a long time. If you do well, you should probably have too many points soon enough.

Also look out for the traits that improve the business and scouting skills of your assistants.

I booted up the game to get a refresher on it for this tip and almost started a new playthrough, dang it's addicting. Waiting/hoping for the full trans though.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah im using the 1.24 Translation, but i still have no clue about so much. all the girls stats are untranslated

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wait for a full translation it will come out eventually.

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, just started playing this game!

Aside from the translations EVERYONE is anticipating, i wanted to know if it was possible to increase the captive's Pride?

ibb.co/ dNDnT5
(Not sure how did this guy manage to mindbreak her...)

ibb.co/ bM9u85
(In the mean time, are there more of these? Many have been asking what each of the moonrunes mean. Real helpful if we can read what that stats mean)

Also many have been asking for a step-by-step guide. Any thoughts on that?
How can we increase the "training" options? I can't click the Vibrator or "Hand".

Edit (29 April 2017)
According to the guides offered from page 5, it is recommended to do the missionary and anal sex to raise obedience without decreasing too much willpower.
However, when you start the game in the ver1.2.4, i can't click the Anal sex or the missionary options at all.
Should we just lick them to prevent them from breaking? How can we unlock the anal sex and missionary options?

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So is there any girl on girl in this game?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is there any girl on girl in this game?
Nope.

Edit (29 April 2017)
According to the guides offered from page 5, it is recommended to do the missionary and anal sex to raise obedience without decreasing too much willpower.
However, when you start the game in the ver1.2.4, i can't click the Anal sex or the missionary options at all.
Should we just lick them to prevent them from breaking? How can we unlock the anal sex and missionary options?
It's not missionary and anal, it's missionary and anal beads, lol. Do missionary until you've maxed the two main stats it buffs (Sex Appeal and Technique), then start doing anal beads (Perverse) until you've got around 5-10 in all stats. If the girl is F or F+, it's about 10-15 max stats. You should be able to start making money reliably at the starting area at that point.

A little trick to that is that for some reason if you keep doing missionary for a while, eventually her Perversion will go up to 1 instead of 0, so you can save losing some Sex Appeal/Technique once you switch to anal beads. If you don't do that, an F or F+ girl might drop below the stat requirements for the 1st or 2nd sex location, so it's actually pretty helpful. This should get your girl to 25-30ish obedience as well.

You can unlock more positions in the shop, should be easy to find with the translation.

Last edited:

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since a better translation does not appear, I've "googled" a little more text.
Please tell me if there are any serious errors.
I hope the next version comes already translated.

Regards

EDIT:
New translation with all dialogues (googled).
Thank you~ :) :) :)

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not missionary and anal, it's missionary and anal beads, lol. Do missionary until you've maxed the two main stats it buffs (Sex Appeal and Technique), then start doing anal beads (Perverse) until you've got around 5-10 in all stats. If the girl is F or F+, it's about 10-15 max stats. You should be able to start making money reliably at the starting area at that point.

A little trick to that is that for some reason if you keep doing missionary for a while, eventually her Perversion will go up to 1 instead of 0, so you can save losing some Sex Appeal/Technique once you switch to anal beads. If you don't do that, an F or F+ girl might drop below the stat requirements for the 1st or 2nd sex location, so it's actually pretty helpful. This should get your girl to 25-30ish obedience as well.

You can unlock more positions in the shop, should be easy to find with the translation.

Oh, thank you! So use the missionary(s*x in normal position) and anal beads. 10-15 is the max? Funny cuz i managed to hit 18 but she is broken now. So we unlock Cowgirl and Anal s*x positions in the upgrade tree? Will cowgirl and anal be more effective in keeping them sane and raise perversion? :D

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the attachment is the menu, aside from button no 1,2,3,4 and 6, what does button no 5,7, and 8 mean?

No 1 - Save game
No 2 - Load game
No 3 - Girl's skill list
No 4 - Troffy
No 5 - ???
No 6 - Options
No 7 - ???
No 8 - ???

Attachments

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Errr, guys?

I don't know where i read it, but i remember someone posting in a hentai forum somewhere about a free mobile version of "Sealed Breed Room 2" and "Soldgirl Town" that could be downloaded, but its in Japanese with no translations though.

I searched it up and the only site that offers the mobile version of the game is DLsite, which is as usual, not for free.

Maybe its just me, but did anyone else hear about a mobile version that could be downloaded for free?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That sounds sketchy as fuck lol. Maybe I'm just underestimating mobile capabilities but the game does have 3d and shiz, and pretty sure the dev would have to go out of their way to make a version for mobile. Checked the devs site and no mention, in fact, the faq seems to be saying the opposite:

"Q: Are there any future packaged versions released?
This work is only for download sales."

Why would they offer it for free anyways? Dlsite seems to finally updated to 1.24 btw. Only thing I can think of is that they recently answered a question by somebody asking if the game could be played from an external ssd/usb memory, like transferring the game to another comp, and the dev said it should work.

Last edited:

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any news on full translation?

Nicknone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We're still trying to get stuff to work properly.
I wish you luck)
And I hope you translated bigraphy and professions right.
Still want to finish game once more (1st - jp, 2nd - rus, it will be 3rd walkthrough LOL)

ValdDrakul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I just started and not sure what I'm doing but so far I've produced two girls with the "broken" status. Is it a case of me working them to long and hard or is it something else I'm missing?
Does the "broken" state have any positive or negative effects I should be aware of?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just started and not sure what I'm doing but so far I've produced two girls with the "broken" status. Is it a case of me working them to long and hard or is it something else I'm missing?
Does the "broken" state have any positive or negative effects I should be aware of?
Mental statuses get bonuses in certain prostitution locations. Other than that, no difference that I've noticed. You can fix broken temporarily by making them masturbate until their mental status improves. Some girls lose their minds quicker than others, but they all lose some sanity from prostitution. There's a trait that can reduce the strain on them, but since it's pretty easy to correct and really has no penalties, it's not a huge issue.