What's new

RPG [ go! go! amakara] 甘辛でいこう Dramon Quest -Evolution Formula and Scapegoat Princesses- ドラモンクエスト~進化の秘法と生贄の姫たち~ RE073894 RJ073894

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I've got this game here:

Can someone for the love of god tell what must you do in this game to progress besides grinding? Seriously to get to lvl4 you need to grind for 30 minutes.... and when I got to lvl3 I had no stats increased...

If anyone has this game please explain what to do. If anyone wants I'll upload this game here.

Monster raising and territory invasion RPG!
Loads of popular heroines appear!
Plus more characters!?

You are a runaway evolutionary scientist under rule of the demon king.
Let's create newly mutated monsters and wreak chaos!

White-hot batles between heroines and raised monsters!
Snatch victory and expose tomboy Alena, violate Moonbrook and her soldiers, unleash the egg-laying tentacles on "that character," etc.

All you can eat buffet of tantalizing triumph!

Fake hero!? That thief sneaks into Rikka's inn!?
The elf of the woodcutter's village!? etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ドラモンクエスト~進化の秘法と生贄の姫たち~

It is a bit confusing. Every fight you get into it will ask you if you want to imprison the character you've beaten. When you return to your castle it will be night. You'll need to save the game to bring it to day time.

After that enter the room on the right of the throne room. There you can combine the various prisoners with your monsters in order to get newer stronger versions. The main character's levels themselves don't affect the strength of your monsters, I don't think. Come to think of it I'm not sure what they affect. The level maxes at ten and you'll reach it easily before too long.

Other than that, every town you "capture" increases the number of prisoners you can hold at once, up to five or six, which can be handy because early on you'll need to use two or three prisoners at once to cause your monster to "evolve". After that there isn't a particular bonus upon completing a town (other than being able to explore the town for stat boosting items and the like, and possibly getting a scene for beating the town's boss)

In order to "evolve" a monster, the combined levels of all the prisoners you use must equal up to that monsters level. You can only use multiple prisoners of the same "type" (warrior, mage, healer, thief, ect.).

Upon beating certain castles you'll fight bosses from the various dragon quest games and they'll be a short scene when you win. Also you'll be able to imprison that character, either using them to evolve one of your critters, or by going to the prison and speaking to the guard you can have an extra scene with them.

That's all I've managed to figure out. There's a few other random tidbits, like stat boosting items and a "hidden dungeon" of sorts, but you'll figure it out.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the quick response. Finally I'm a bit for clarified on what to do now.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

This sounds interesting, any chance you have a dl link for it?

-Oberon

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The main character's levels themselves don't affect the strength of your monsters, I don't think. Come to think of it I'm not sure what they affect. The level maxes at ten and you'll reach it easily before too long.
The main character's level affects how many evolutions the monsters can go through. so a character at level 2 can evolve the monsters twice.

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty grindy, but what does the questioning of prisoners actually do? I think the gist was you can only question them at night and you get the answers the next day or something? I've not gotten any extra scenes or extra items/skills out of it... unless im missing something.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just pay atention to has been told on the 1st reply ^^

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just pay atention to has been told on the 1st reply ^^
What do you mean? I don't see anything related to questioning there.

I tried questing some of my prisoners, and usually what I get is information about what kind of enemy will appear in which area.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't claim to understand the text so I can't really give tell too much if there is any actual important info relayed through interrogations, but I do know that performing "interrogations" on boss characters tends to give you an h-scene.

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The interrogations seem to give u items if u talk to ur helper girl regarding the news the next day. But I've never gotten a H-scene questioning the named characters.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... to be honest I was constantly using them for combining for the first half of the game, so I can't vouch for them. I can say with certainty that there was a scene for the "snobbish" sister from Hand of the Heavenly Bride.

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've finished the main questline I guess but theres the town in the top right, republic of d something... can't beat them.
O yea, any good combinations you guys've come up with?

The pure breed stuff really isn't that great.

ThunderDevil

Reputation score

do someone have the walkthrought of this game