What's new

I like my women the way I like my...

Re: I like my women the way I like my...

I like my women the way I like my jello, jiggly on the top and bottom. ;)

cow

I like my women the way I like a cow, placid, smooth tempered and easy to mount but fiery when angry ;)

Dildo

I like my women the I way I like my dildo; handy, lined, warm, easy to turn on and a good fit for both holes.

Baths

I like my women the way I like my baths, hot, enjoyed for a long time and bubbly

Halloween

I like my women the way I like my Halloween, scary, sexy and full of mysteries.

Clams

I like my women the way I like clams, so tight and enclosing you'll turn rock hard ;)

Iphone

I like my women the way I like my Iphone, slim, sensitive to your touch and full of additional apps you'll prolly never use, but you are still lucky to have. :p

Dick

I like my women the way I like my dick; hard, hot, healthy, clean and with me at all times.

Liquor

I like my women the way I like my liquor, comes fast and steady for a good price, and you find something good in the morning, preferably in bed beside you ;)

Juices

I like my women the way I like my juices, sticky and warm all over my penis as I rub it on her breast. :)

Nipples

I like my women the way I like nipples, fun, bite able, firm and always two of them ;)

Handcuffs

I like my women the way I like my cuffs, a tight fit, fur lined, easily opened and coming in pairs.

Summers

I like my women the way I like my meals; large portions of the good stuff, quick and easy!

Just gonna go with Summers...

I like my Women the way I like Summers, luxurious, lazy and with nothing better to do than getting it on ;)

Vagina

I like my Women the way I like Vagina, tight, squirty and juicy.

Horse manure

I... I like my women the way I like horse manure, plentiful, used on top of other things and pliable

Eggnog

I like my women the way i like eggnog, sweet and savory on the outside (cinnamon) and ready to be taken after dinner (brandy)

Toothpaste

I like my women the way i like Toothpaste, minty, clean and rubbing their pussy on my teeth makes it shine.

CHRISTMAS TREE

I like my women like I like my Christmas tree, bristly, strong and ever so hard to climb up...

Uranus

I like my women the way I like Uranus, icy large giants who nobody wants to attend.

Empty bag

Back