What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I've started to play online to let the auto-translation do its magic. I've replayed the dance again with dgpk2 in csv_rhythm_action and got one set of red text in the log. Maybe this will help:
View attachment 44432
ACCex has nothing to do with translation. If I have time I'll do an update for the translation module this weekend.

archivist.cc

Reputation score
I have just installed COM3D2 and am interested in it mainly as a virtual photography program. That is I really am just interested in studio mode and not the whole game. Is there a way to have access to more than one maid without having to play through the game to earn credits to hire them? Does MaidFiddler allow that?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I have just installed COM3D2 and am interested in it mainly as a virtual photography program. That is I really am just interested in studio mode and not the whole game. Is there a way to have access to more than one maid without having to play through the game to earn credits to hire them? Does MaidFiddler allow that?
You can give yourself as many credits as you want with MaidFiddler and buy more maids.

Sir Deleted

Reputation score
Hello! I have a few questions regarding events. Do they matter? Like, do they affect the maid's favor or something? Also, how do you become lovers with a maid?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Is there a way to use sub-folders in the MyPose folder to help organize poses?
You can organize poses in subfolders in MeidoPhotoStudio.
Hello! I have a few questions regarding events. Do they matter? Like, do they affect the maid's favor or something? Also, how do you become lovers with a maid?
Events become available when you raise favor.
You have to check the comm button in the schedule to talk with the maid to raise favor. I think you get bonus points for giving the right answers. Status changes when you do certain events

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@rin tashiro I've updated the translation pack. See if it fixes that missing dance subtitles. Delete old i18nEx folder and replace with new one.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New on this, and since I made some space, why not try this game... but I have a few questions, sorry if they've already been asked :
- is it safe to update to latest version? (2.17.1)
- do I have to track the update of the 100 dlc along with the cm3d2 binaries ? or is only main game (com3d2) updated ?
- Starting from "signature"'s torrent, is there a list somewhere of the stuff that has been added/updated dlc wise since this pack was made?
- how much was actually properly translated vs MTL in the full game (including cm3d2) ?
- is it safe to allow internet access for the main game? no risk of being banned or something?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
New on this, and since I made some space, why not try this game... but I have a few questions, sorry if they've already been asked :
- is it safe to update to latest version? (2.17.1)
- do I have to track the update of the 100 dlc along with the cm3d2 binaries ? or is only main game (com3d2) updated ?
- Starting from "signature"'s torrent, is there a list somewhere of the stuff that has been added/updated dlc wise since this pack was made?
- how much was actually properly translated vs MTL in the full game (including cm3d2) ?
- is it safe to allow internet access for the main game? no risk of being banned or something?
1: 2.17.1 looks safe
2. You don't need the cm3d2 version of the dlc.
3. The list of missing dlc for the 2022 repack is clearly delimited from the 2020 repack dlc
4. For cm3d2 there's live mtl only because there is no english version. For com3d2 I'd say it's around 40/60 [offical/MTL]
5. yes

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1: 2.17.1 looks safe
2. You don't need the cm3d2 version of the dlc.
3. The list of missing dlc for the 2022 repack is clearly delimited from the 2020 repack dlc
4. For cm3d2 there's live mtl only because there is no english version. For com3d2 I'd say it's around 40/60 [offical/MTL]
5. yes
1- ok thanks :)
2- I meant in general, are the "updates" only for the main game or are the dlc packs updated too?
3- I missed it, just checked again and you are indeed right. Thanks
4- ok
5- ok

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
1- ok thanks :)
2- I meant in general, are the "updates" only for the main game or are the dlc packs updated too?
3- I missed it, just checked again and you are indeed right. Thanks
4- ok
5- ok
2. dlc updates are very rare and only happen if there's a critical bug that was spotted soon after release. I will note if a dlc was reuploaded. Otherwise dlc patches are usually included with game updates.

rin tashiro

Reputation score
I have found this notification while reading through eng com3d2's notice board:
missingsubs7.png
@inlolzwetrust, have you redownloaded and reinstalled the dlc then extract the translations?

fengci123

Reputation score
Please help me, I want to ask you, which was published on April 16th, 2019 File name: cm3d2_k_172.7z
I have been looking for it for a long time, so I want to get it through you, a veteran player
Excuse me

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Please help me, I want to ask you, which was published on April 16th, 2019 File name: cm3d2_k_172.7z
I have been looking for it for a long time, so I want to get it through you, a veteran player
Excuse me
I need a sample image of the mod, the name of the character and series or whatever it is, or at least who the author is. Good luck finding a mod with just knowing the date.

fengci123

Reputation score
I need a sample image of the mod, the name of the character and series or whatever it is, or at least who the author is. Good luck finding a mod with just knowing the date.
Thank you for your reply
I'm sorry to provide only rough information. I have an example of this mod:
nene_san_mod_contents01.jpg nene_san_face2.jpg

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Thank you for your reply
I'm sorry to provide only rough information. I have an example of this mod:
View attachment 44493 View attachment 44492
I found that should be the older version if you want to substract something from it. I will investigate more.
Edit: Probably some other outdated by same author. We use GP01fb face now so design faces are kinda useless now that you can just make them from scratch. That blog appears to link to some other mods made by other authors so I can't make a connection. For all I can tell the modder is anonymous. All you can do is write a comment in their post and ask them to reupload it.

Last edited:

fengci123

Reputation score
I found that should be the older version if you want to substract something from it. I will investigate more.
I probably know where you found it
ha-ha
The questioner is also me
Still, thank you::ROFLMAO: