What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ くしもとハウス / Kushimoto House ] 魔拳師さら / Magic Fist (RJ265068)

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From looking at the DLsite game page, I'm guessing that the previous version of the game was translated to English, But the new content just added in the 2.0 version has yet to be translated. So you're gonna have to wait a bit for it to get officially translated to play it in English again.

Noby

Reputation score
It's unfortunate, because I also bought it after it said the game was in english.

Hope someone, either the dev or a fan, can get a translation out soon.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's unfortunate, because I also bought it after it said the game was in english.

Hope someone, either the dev or a fan, can get a translation out soon.
He already explained the reason. His contact through Steam has yet to respond after months since asking.
So he is unable to update the english version for now, but is planning to do so ASAP.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
Not exactly about the game,but about the Circle's plan for this year. (Sorry if off-topic)

Now that ver.2 of the game got released,seems like the devs want to move on to other projects.Their lastest Ci-en posts share two ideas they have,one seems to be a small spin-off of this game,.

On the other hand,the next big project is planned to possibly be another RPG,featuring a more...androginous(?) main character.They go into how they want to make a male MC,but not make it super obvious that it's male?,so they may settle on a male with girly body,ended up looking more like a girl with dick.....or at least that's what I got from the DeepL translation.

So yeah,if anyone is interested,may as well go follow them on Ci-en.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought I should mention, the game got an update on steam. There's no patch notes and I haven't played it yet since it got updated, but it's probably the v2 update. Has anyone confirmed this with the dev's socials?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I thought I should mention, the game got an update on steam. There's no patch notes and I haven't played it yet since it got updated, but it's probably the v2 update. Has anyone confirmed this with the dev's socials?
Yeah dev posted on Ci-En that they will release an external patch for the steam version. You download it seperately and replace the files in the original game folder.
However its not translated so the game will probably revert back to JP if you apply the patch. There might be some bugs.

I haven't looked any of this up myself, just quoting the author.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've been looking for the v2 content update patch, but I can't find it on the dev's Ci en. I'm guessing rather than it being a free patch similar to the steam english patch, it's only available through DLsite when you purchase it there.

I looked through the twitter page but it seems that Kushi_mote's only tweet related to it was in January, asking if any english users knew what the steam v5 update (which I mentioned around that month as well) changed. So it seems like that update was completely unrelated to Kushi_mote and he has barely any contact with the steam contact and or publisher. I guess if anyone else has it on steam we should bring it up in the game's discussion if we want to get a message through to the publisher?

I'm not asking for the link to the game (because I already have it) but I need to know, does the v2 content patch even exist outside of DLsite? If so, is it free?

blueinorb9

Reputation score
So I've been looking for the v2 content update patch, but I can't find it on the dev's Ci en. I'm guessing rather than it being a free patch similar to the steam english patch, it's only available through DLsite when you purchase it there.

I looked through the twitter page but it seems that Kushi_mote's only tweet related to it was in January, asking if any english users knew what the steam v5 update (which I mentioned around that month as well) changed. So it seems like that update was completely unrelated to Kushi_mote and he has barely any contact with the steam contact and or publisher. I guess if anyone else has it on steam we should bring it up in the game's discussion if we want to get a message through to the publisher?

I'm not asking for the link to the game (because I already have it) but I need to know, does the v2 content patch even exist outside of DLsite? If so, is it free?
It's on I believe.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I skimmed that same post but didn't find the link. My eyes have failed me again. Thanks though.

blueinorb9

Reputation score
I skimmed that same post but didn't find the link. My eyes have failed me again. Thanks though.
It's this big blue button before the end of the article.

EDIT: OK I fixed the image. It wasn't this big on mobile lol
Screenshot_20230328_011450_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Bugmenot97

Reputation score
They released a new game just yesterday. Funny enough, there's and version of the game

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Official Warning - Offtopic discussion, make a new thread to talk about a different game.
So, I've played the new game, Mirai Escape. I chose the girl version.
Here's the where I got it. I'm attaching my save with the gallery unlocked.

I really didn't like it. Which is really disappointing, given how awesome Sara is

Gameplay wise, it's fairly similar to Lily's Drain dungeon. Which is not bad, but for some reason I enjoyed Lily but found Mirai an utter chore — may help that I thought getting all gems was mandatory for unlocks, which it isn't.
What baffles me is the hentai. I really don't get it.

All scenes in Mirai seem super weird. Sara goes all over the place, too, but even when it's not a scene that caters to my fetish, I get it, often I like it.
But Mirai's scenes? You get held, and... hit by lasers? Or they blare an horn at you? Or just hold you still, and you make a weird face for no discernible reason? I literally don't get what's going on.
You also... really, really notice that the games use the same images for male/female version with slight modifications. Sure, influences the heroine's bodytype (not up my alley, might be up yours), but more than that, the scenes are very generic, because they're supposed to work for either sex.

While I'm disappointed with this, it seems to be a side project.
I'm glad to see Sara's sequel/side story, Devil's Heart: Demon Amy and the secret dungeon seems to be proceeding well .
Looking forward to that one!

Attachments

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you've missed it (I haven't seen it mentioned in the thread) dev released free-to-download prequel back in 2021 to celebrate Sara's success.

It's a 3 minute game featuring not yet magical girl Sara. You see panty shots if she loses. I can't say much.