RPG [ キューピッドアイス] Romance of Fantasy / ロマンス・オブ・ファンタジー RJ071772 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Romance of Fantasy

Beat the game (1.55), but...
  • Where is/how do I get to the temple of memory?
  • Also, where is the rich man's house/collector's house?
  • How to start new game+

Thanks

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Beat the game (1.55), but...
  • Where is/how do I get to the temple of memory?
Thanks
Okay, figure out the first one... the criteria is not to beat the last tower, but to go in and trigger the Giselle cut scene... then go back to adventurer`s guild, talk to clerk, and then go to Loire to catch the new boat.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a NG+, turns out I missed 2 scenes with the maid at the beginning in Albert Castle... since I didn`t explode on her... Could not trigger a post-game event as a result.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a good cheat or way of tweaking the game so that lust increases faster? having to slowly raise it by seeing naked monsters is a huge chore

Would be great if each time we see a naked monster lust would increase by 15 or something. makes grindy less annoying

Last edited:

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a good cheat or way of tweaking the game so that lust increases faster? having to slowly raise it by seeing naked monsters is a huge chore

Would be great if each time we see a naked monster lust would increase by 15 or something. makes grindy less annoying
There're items that can increase lust. 'Libido powder' gives you 50 more lust for example. I forgot where you can get them though.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone willing to uplaod translation to mega link? or iam just blind

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Could use the translation too... As Chiitrans doesnt even work with this game .-.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i asked kR1pt0n1t3 cause i couldent access his mega folder, but here it is

look for rj071772

All credits to kR1pt0n1t3 cause he is pro.

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation link is down again, why mega, why must you be so cruel

Cielo14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi can someone send me the link of the parial?

rythmicano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would really appreciate if someone re-uploads the translation files, or send me the link in PM. Thank in advance

Still_Here_Guys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but can anyone answer me:

• Hints about the prostitutes' quests. For example, Eliza and owner give the same answer everytime, when I go out and go back in the owner is gone.

• Do all the cgs unlock when you finish the game and choose any ending? Or that after the end you can go back to inn and unlock the cgs?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but can anyone answer me:

• Hints about the prostitutes' quests. For example, Eliza and owner give the same answer everytime, when I go out and go back in the owner is gone.

• Do all the cgs unlock when you finish the game and choose any ending? Or that after the end you can go back to inn and unlock the cgs?
First: It's been so long, that I honestly don't know. Wow, been a DLsite customer for nearly 6 years now..... Which girl is Eliza? maybe a bit more info will reboot the memory.

Second: No and no. If you don't watch the scene, it doesn't unlock. Cupid Ice isn't big on hand holding so if you missed a limited time scene you'll have to start over. Or if you're unlucky, like me, and can never get the random woke up while sleeping scenes....well, you just have to continue to try until you do.

Still_Here_Guys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First: It's been so long, that I honestly don't know. Wow, been a DLsite customer for nearly 6 years now..... Which girl is Eliza? maybe a bit more info will reboot the memory.

Second: No and no. If you don't watch the scene, it doesn't unlock. Cupid Ice isn't big on hand holding so if you missed a limited time scene you'll have to start over. Or if you're unlucky, like me, and can never get the random woke up while sleeping scenes....well, you just have to continue to try until you do.
By hair: Eliza - blonde, Maria - blue, Rose - brown, Emily - pink. All from Refreshing Inn in Riedenberg.

Oh shit.. I got Leah's wake up scene once, but I reloaded.. :(

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's necro time!!!

Well, the developer is still alive and just posted their survival report.

TL;DR:
- The developer apologized for radio silence since the end of 2020, as well as thanked people who are still supporting them until now.

- After receiving so many favourable reviews from doujin buyers, they decided to make the sequel of RoF after finishing the development of their 2nd doujin game - a Persona 18+ version, lol.

- However, the developer and the main artist soon got their ass kicked by the real life stuff.

- Moreover, their financial situation were not good so they could not ask for help from the other people.

- The main artist was too busy that the developer thought about replacement but it turned out well because the artist decided to return and continue working with the developer.

- The production of RoF 2 is still in progress but in their current state it will be very slow. There might be some CG sneak peak in May.

- Finally, the developer talked about AI background that he had been researching but the result was no good. Then as a mean of collecting development fund for future projects, he promoted his AI 3D CG set through DMM because Dlsite prohibits AI works. (Wait, what!? There are a tons of AI stuff on Dlsite recently. Even they have a section called AI生成 which is dedicates to AI works. WTH is the developer talking about!?)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. To get this thread unlocked PM a mod with an update to the OP that meets the standard for old OPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.