What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

TWO: that might be helpful, sure. I'm just having trouble coming up with a better-than-paper-thin reason for a clan to be interested in you, as none of my NPC's would have much of a chance of interacting with you as is. I'll try to make a new one, see if that helps.

Ronny: you said you made him as a social character without all the pomp you's usually expect, so I gave you a social clan without the pomp of the ventrue or toreador :)

Keylo: it's true, Assamites generally avoid women, but as Copper said, that doesn't mean there aren't any. And their predilection for nomming other vampires comes from their philosophy, not their blood, so no, you won't get any urges for your comrades that you don't create yourself. Unless it helps the story along, but I don't see how that would...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

..... I can not...believe....I just wrote that sentence... *puts gun to head*

@Shrike: Maybe as part of Luna's reluctance to feed off of humans, she'll instead choose to feed off of vampires?... *shrugs* It was just a thought. But yeah, point taken.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'm reading the clans right now. I'll try to help you out if you need it.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Keylo: I didn't say you couldn't, just that I wasn't going to force you to. You'd be in a pretty precarious position doing so, however. The Assamite clan flaw, which is in their blood, means they can get addicted to a certain Kindred's blood if they drink from them. It doesn't happen every time, but combine that with the society you're about to enter, and their punishments for when a Kindred drains another dry, and... There could actually be some good plot there! Wow, I continually amaze myself with my ability to subconsciously set myself up to look smart!

TWO: Alrighty, that'd be good. A preferred clan at least let's me know where to start, so I have something to go off of. I do pretty much the same as you with regards to character personality, so I know what that's like.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fuuuck, this chick I'm with sounds totally like a malk.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So you've seriously never heard of pedestrian polo then? Wow, it's one of my favourite road games. Though we stop at the calling of points, so... Yeah. Ever seen Death Race 2000? I think it was sorta started there.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So you've seriously never heard of pedestrian polo then? Wow, it's one of my favourite road games. Though we stop at the calling of points, so... Yeah. Ever seen Death Race 2000? I think it was sorta started there.
No, I haven't heard of it. Even in all my years surfing the internet.
EDIT: Got to run. Bad timing, I know, but I have an appointment that I can't skip for the sake of playing online RPs. Sadly.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, RL takes precedence, no worries. The only bad thing about it is that you and maybe Copper are the only ones still posting, so I actually have time to seriously think about TWO's intro, which I've been a bad girl and procrastinating about :(

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

So devote all your time to me! *snicker* I'm still conscious, somehow, though I'm not sure for how much longer. I'll give you a bed notice before I disappear, tho, don't worry.

TWO's charrie could always run into someone at a gym...wait, no. Mirrors. Nevermind.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh come on, you should know that most Kindred appear in mirrors. Although now that you mention it, Ronny won't, as if his clan isn't obvious enough by now :p

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Not anymore he won't, anyway. Guess I got to thinking about the rules regarding Obfuscate when I started thinking vamps, mirrors, and visibility. Starting to hit that half-asleep point.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Then go take a nap, I only have about a half-hour left in me anyways, so you won't get more than one more post in tonight in any case. Besides, the further we all get in a hurry, the longer it will take for TWO and Tsuki to catch up, though Tsuki has a nice and convenient way to be AFK, if everything goes according to plan. She won't even have to finish her prologue before she goes on vacation :)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Convenient, that. And I will eventually, though it's bed, not nap-time, heh. Gotta finish some stuff up first, then I can go to sleep.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Well, how about we have Luna head back to the dormitories then?... Seeing as she's trying to make her story connect.))
Well, go ahead and edit up that she's going in that direction then. drop a post here when you have and I'll treat your thread like it's on top, 'kay? :)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Done.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, it's well past my bedtime, i'm starting to crisp from the rising sun XD

I'll pop back on in the morning, start taking care of stuff then, Night all!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Night, Shrike! I'm about out, too! *follows her to (her own separate) bed*

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh come on, you should know that most Kindred appear in mirrors. Although now that you mention it, Ronny won't, as if his clan isn't obvious enough by now :p
Ah, of course! The whole shadow schtick.
The Lasombra. So the Sabbat IS in the game as an actual playable party.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Gosh I'm slow.... Curse forgetting to check the forums every 10 minutes... like you people do....

Anyway, *is late* I am having fun... even though it just started.

If there is anyone in this named Bella, or Edward, or any other related name, or if ANY of the vampires sparkle, I will go on a killing spree.

And about my AFK-ness for a month... I'll REALLY try to get on. I'll just have to time everything well and NOT get caught with a hentai forum up on my computer.... Even if it's only one post a day....

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

If there is anyone in this named Bella, or Edward, or any other related name, or if ANY of the vampires sparkle, I will go on a killing spree.
Amen to that. Amen to that. *high fives*