What's new

LM is back?

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so while looking through some of the older posts, I found a link to LM's page. On the home page, it says...

"Success By: LM

Ah ha, remembered my password.

Yes, it's true, I forgot it and couldn't get back in. That's not the reason I was gone, full explanation of that is on the blog."

If thats the case, then maybe he is working on Mystic Girl again. Who knows what new titles we might see.

Also, I don't know much about LM or his disappearance, so, if this is old news, or if it turns out I'm wrong, then please don't flame me.

Re: LM is back?

There was one update posted after that. And it was posted in...

Last Update: 06/26/08

June, 2008. 4 years ago.

Oh wow, I didn't see that, good eye. So that was still a long time ago. Sorry everyone, false alarm.

Even though I knew deep down what I was gonna find in this thread, I still had a smidge of irrational hope. Squashed as expected. Sigh.. :eek:

Leader, leader...

Ha, you wish.

I just have respect for the guys thoughts.

Nunu is The Keeper of The Book

Here's a funny thought though.

If there was a forum dedicated to me out there and I was on the downlow, I'd still look at it once in a while. I bet you anything Line's had an account here that is an alias and has just peeked in once in a while.

Obviously that account being nunu

Here's a scary though: the Eluku we see popping in here from time to time is really Linemarvel.

Nunu = Eluku?

No Twisted you are the Nunus

And then Twisted was a robot?

And then it turns out to all be a dream.

INCEPTION!

And I am the walrus. Goo Goo G'joob.

Back