What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated tweaks archive again. in this time added deactivation of floating bridge while left shift key is pressing. it can be useful for some cases when need to fall in some hole intentionally.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahh sweet thanks man. :) Not sure why I thought scroll was needed. I must have misremembered something then.
Actually, to put this into perspective, even the other demos, i never even bought the scrolls that told me the stats they needed. I was reminded of this when i found the assassin scroll in a chest, so i decided to use this group to buy them all. Kind of amusing to note... i'm very annoyed by the lag/delay after reading them between when the text box goes away and you regain control.

I figured out the stats in the creation screen with a high stat bonus and just fiddling with the numbers for a long time, lol, guess i could've saved myself some time there.

2.04 now the inn is crashing "Getinnmarkerface" not existing. where do these bugs keep coming from...?
Came across this again in 2.06, but i figured out why (i tihnk). Apparently if you have a summon out when you hit any story segments that automatically return you to town, you'll still have the summon out, which has a problem with the inn and crashes. walking outside and back in fixes it, because it un-summons them.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Who is using patch4 tweaks please redownload archive. With previous tweak of floating bridge there appeared some old change and entering a new location started to ctd game. The change is fixed now.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ver2.07
Fixed that mindread scrolls were not working.
Fixed an error when examining a corpse in the lost forest.
The garbage that can get the scroll of jump was newly placed in the lost forest (sorry about that).
Fixed an error when staying at an inn after clearing the Temple of Polaris with a monster summoned.
Fixed a bug that the buttons for switching status and items sometimes did not work.
Fixed a comment in the first inn event after Sandra joined that she slept with Max in the morning.
Fixed an error after returning the pregnant dwarf from Alex.
Fixed that the holy mace, healing staff, and torch could not be used as tools.
Fixed an error when loading saved data with Linus naked.
Fixed an error in the quest for a model (it was not fixed).
Fixed Schwartz error still persisting.
Fixed that you can't use the warp yet (it's out of spec, so don't save where you can go by warp).
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

@Xebit @ulmfuser3

Xebit

Reputation score
Aww, he fixed the Warp bug? It was fun and convenient while it lasted. It also meant you could get back to the first village with just what was in the game.

He's also renamed Mage and Priest magic to Spirit and Holy. Expect to see at least one bugfix relating to this in 2.08 :rolleyes:

2.07 translation:

About something discussed further up, I'd be fine with editing the latest version into a post on the first page if one existed.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ver2.07
Fixed that mindread scrolls were not working.
Fixed an error when examining a corpse in the lost forest.
The garbage that can get the scroll of jump was newly placed in the lost forest (sorry about that).
Fixed an error when staying at an inn after clearing the Temple of Polaris with a monster summoned.
Fixed a bug that the buttons for switching status and items sometimes did not work.
Fixed a comment in the first inn event after Sandra joined that she slept with Max in the morning.
Fixed an error after returning the pregnant dwarf from Alex.
Fixed that the holy mace, healing staff, and torch could not be used as tools.
Fixed an error when loading saved data with Linus naked.
Fixed an error in the quest for a model (it was not fixed).
Fixed Schwartz error still persisting.
Fixed that you can't use the warp yet (it's out of spec, so don't save where you can go by warp).
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

@Xebit @ulmfuser3
Updated archive. There is now official patch 207(patch2)+xebit's english with imported 207 changes(patch3)+tweaks(patch4). I run it and moved to couple locations, it seems all is working. As for translation prefer original Xebit's patch3 if it will be updated for 207 because 207 changes was imported with priority for translations and any code changes which was made for it but I added 207 fixes where I noticed them in process of conflicts resolving.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
In the witch's cave, this is cheap AF, putting an unpassable dispel square right before the trap that destroys equipment. neato dick move.

Also death resist seems to work about as well as asking a thief to not steal your wallet while you're gone to the store, and expecting to come back home to them having vacuumed for you.

Lol, wtf is this reward, the red swimsuit parts? this ain't worth it, lol, i've gotten several copies from regular fights.

Last edited:

sir hilbert

Reputation score
In the witch's cave, this is cheap AF, putting an unpassable dispel square right before the trap that destroys equipment. neato dick move.

Also death resist seems to work about as well as asking a thief to not steal your wallet while you're gone to the store, and expecting to come back home to them having vacuumed for you.

Lol, wtf is this reward, the red swimsuit parts? this ain't worth it, lol, i've gotten several copies from regular fights.
Take off all the armor for that part of the puzzle.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Take off all the armor for that part of the puzzle.
you think i got inventory space for that? pffft. I'm carrying around full backup equipment sets because any errant doodle-ass monster can break my shit 9 miles into a cave, and a bunch of usables to cast stuff, lol.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you think i got inventory space for that? pffft. I'm carrying around full backup equipment sets because any errant doodle-ass monster can break my shit 9 miles into a cave, and a bunch of usables to cast stuff, lol.
I just don't worry about it if my girls' armor gets broken, I get to see them fight naked. If i take extra damage because of it, so be it.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not exactly sure about these, but:

- the girls 'Exhibitionist' does not increase If their Lust value is high
- you can bring in any Holy-to-Evil aligned characters ( if your main is Neutral?? ) unlike in the last year demo where a Good MC cannot bring in Evil Girls.
- passive Instant-Death rate chances reduced compared to last year demo ( which is okay, though would be better if Assassin class have high-resist or immune to it )
- STR increases maximum weight and unarmed damage,
- INT probably affect how quick a character can learn their corresponding class spells or wouldn't learn some at all if they are just that dumb ( some spells probably have min-to-max level requirement, so if that character is already at high enough level, he/she probably would not learn any basic spells that he/she haven't learnt yet )
- VIT affect how quick a character max HP rises towards its upper limit ( in which it will only be raised by 1 per level up ).
- you can choose a character to unlock a chest ( by the character potrait showed on a square near the top during the unlock option ), having someone without the 'Avoidance' skills can cause the trap to misfire even when selecting the correct answer, individual LUK stats will determine the hapless chap fate.
- you need to bomb the floor to get to the Orc Nest, on the East area of Yanek Forest ( After exiting the South-West corridor of the Tunnel ).
- there are two super characters in the winter town of Northrop Village Guild ( not exactly super, but you get the point when you check them up, though the sylph had a Huge handicap where she have the Holy spells but not the charges to cast them ).
- in theory, Warrior-based character is harder to get captured in a single turn as they had more pieces of equipment on ( the girls need to get naked down to their undies at least before getting nom-nom )
- The hardest enemy so far is the Necromancer, summoning multiple Death Wraiths. The easiest to counter the Wraith's finger of death is by equipping the Goddess Robe which nullify all goodness to evil magic, otherwise... I got nothing.
- Donating in Era Temple will make the girls more Evil-align whereas donating in Aura Temple will promote Holy-alignment ( and probably reduced cost of getting treatment in any Temple?? )
- You can get 10-Night leveling Coupon when you change the class of a character that have hits it maximum level ( current demo at level 20 ), not sure if there are other requirement though...

What does the item [ Women's Secret Medicine ] actually do?
Also, does the barrel on the map get refilled after sometimes?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, what is the solution for current warehouse/sokoban quest? It seems unresovable. I even tried hitting time switch from behind of the stones, but I was teleported back to the entrance :/
1716213373764.png

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Push One and Three towards West, then push Two towards North, then you can push One ( bottom ) to the East, and work your way with the rest, I think

The next floor requires you to move a few of the blocks towards the North-West area and then towards the South-West before making your way through the supposed North-East landing site....
Can't give precise answer, can't remember, my brain capacity is potato

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Push One and Three towards West, then push Two towards North, then you can push One ( bottom ) to the East, and work your way with the rest, I think

The next floor requires you to move a few of the blocks towards the North-West area and then towards the South-West before making your way through the supposed North-East landing site....
Can't give precise answer, can't remember, my brain capacity is potato
I guess this is good one:

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
next will be even harder. they even harder than purple witch's riddles.
Hehe, I did it in second, or maybe third try :) I explored all the map, restarted, tried to make all move in my mind, made a one mistake, restarted and did it!
I hope the witches' one I'll do too :)

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Noticed one thing I see first time. Some items have options to release hidden power. For example silent ring not only make impossible to cast spells for magic classes but can restore spell slots as I understood. Also for example thief's dagger after release power changed Max class to Assassin. Magic masher's power after release will increase max hp of character by 20. Item will be destroyed after power released.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Noticed one thing I see first time. Some items have options to release hidden power. For example silent ring not only make impossible to cast spells for magic classes but can restore spell slots as I understood. Also for example thief's dagger after release power changed Max class to Assassin. Magic masher's power after release will increase max hp of character by 20. Item will be destroyed after power released.
Yeah, Magic Masher is OP.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
updated tweaks, added tweak increasing warehouse size from 10 to 99. 10 was not enough for the hamster. :(

Neutral breastplate also have hidden power and can make holy\evil character neutral. Devil shield can make the char evil. And there also can be other sides of released power. For example Thief's dagger can make thief to assassin but after this there will need much more experience to the next level. There many items which is cursed have same hidden powers, not all is good but some interesting. For example I first released Devil shield power and made the char evil+ 10hp +1 vit and after used power of neutral breastplate with which made the char neutral. It is quite interesting feature.

Yeah, Magic Masher is OP.
But they are also one of the best daggers silent mages on hit and quite rare to be able and make someone with many hp.

Last edited: