What's new

SIM [Masurao] Mizuki Island / ミズキアイランド RE114117 RJ114117

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like Masurao's latest game, it's still in development. Downloading the demo now to see how it works.

top53.gif

DLsite link:
hxxp://

The file is quite big, like the rest of his works. This seems like a point-and-click game according to google translate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Masurao] ミズキアイランド

interesting game looks like it will be released late this month

Wow they are coming back,i tought they had gave up since i didn't see any of their games since ages...

Just got released on dlsite today, looking forward to how the full version plays out.

I have it but the game is enormous, 1.6 gigs. Gonna be a pain to share.

I have it but the game is enormous, 1.6 gigs. Gonna be a pain to share.

Been trying to find it but no luck so far. Any chance of you uploading it somewhere, pretty please? :)

Been trying to find it but no luck so far. Any chance of you uploading it somewhere, pretty please? :)

"A pain to share".

Implying they'll try, but it's gonna be rough, since it's so dang big.

What kind of game is this, the dlsite seems to be down.

What kind of game is this, the dlsite seems to be down.

it's like a point and click touch game. If u play Masurao's games, you will know what i am talking about.

I'll see if I can have it up here by tomorrow along with a little bit of a gameplay guide that explains the things I've figured out so far...

Any suggestions for a file host?

I'll see if I can have it up here by tomorrow along with a little bit of a gameplay guide that explains the things I've figured out so far...

Any suggestions for a file host?

one is mega, google doc, depositfile. Those sites almost never gets taken off.

Mega.co.nz is the one I like the most.

rapidgator and ryushare rarely get taken down too, but if the file's too large it becomes a premium-only download

Well the ones that some H-game blogs been uploading are fake

well there are a lot but in the end if how you want to share to ppl

for friendly good hosts

Mega << best if ask me
Putlocker
Sockshare

Unfriendly good host

Mediafire but seems this site is banned from it dont know well

For normal and very slow share

Depositefiles. uploaded. etc

and if you just want to joke around and make ppl around mad and hateful to you

Rapidgator- bitshare - secureupload - ryushare - Freakshare - Junocloud - Wooupload

is your choice which one to.

I hope he goes back a bit more to the interaction he had like in the train grope and female red warrior.

Download like pretty pretty please

I'm working on uploading it. Like I said, the game is gigantic. My internet is also awful, so I upload very slowly. Hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow.

I hope he goes back a bit more to the interaction he had like in the train grope and female red warrior.
Judging by the trial it will be close to Suzuka's melody :bunch of usual three-stage scenes,couple of highly interactive(sleep-assault), and a simple mini-game thrown in.

Btw,anyone knows how long it took Suzuka's melody to appear on after japanese release?

Judging by the trial it will be close to Suzuka's melody :bunch of usual three-stage scenes,couple of highly interactive(sleep-assault), and a simple mini-game thrown in.

Btw,anyone knows how long it took Suzuka's melody to appear on after japanese release?

Hmm....well over 6 months if I remember correctly. I know that I had finished the Japanese one and was nearly completing their next game before hearing about an English version. Either that or it just took that long for people to notice the English version and post it.

Back