What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
idk why but the uncompressing program i use isn't able to unpack the .rar file for some reason

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if a link can be pm'd to me i'll try it tomorrow it's about to be bedtime in 5 minutes.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The main reason i find the game unplayable was the active time battle system. Theres no time to scroll through the menus and get acquainted with anything. I get someone off of me, try to undress but their bar is full immediately and they initiate a new attack before i can even open a damn menu. a hard pause, or true turn based combat would be much appreciated. even after trying to learn the game and how it flows, i never won a match. after three hours of trying i got nowhere. Also, the shop items to buy what is essentially the gallery, its ungodily expensive. lower the price of that thing.

MrZed

Reputation score
There is a hard pause, when you press ESC, and if in the Extras menu (in the main menu) you set the game to an easier difficulty, or even fap mode, the IA takes longer to engage. Reading the descriptioon on the right side of the menu in the help tab (the yellow panel, which can be turned ON or Off by pressing H) can help you win matches fairly regularly!
The prices may seem high, but considering the amount of extra coins you can get for winning/losing (every 3 matches) and the extra bounties on arcade, once you start playing t starts to get up consistently. Also all the unlockables are cosmetics and have no impact on gameplay, so theres no rush or bonus for unlocking everything right away.

MrZed

Reputation score
1573583197377.png

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week! I been working and making a lot of cool stuff lately, and im happy to announce that the first version of this month is up!

What' new?

The 500 Goal is here: there are now only 2 1-stage movements: Kiss , and standing Spanking. All other animations are three-stages! with the exception of cunnilingus, which is now 5-stages! For a total of 32 new animations! (plus their 32 cumming animations)

Added Keep Going (long)

I managed to make a better version of the keep going, as requested by the players, you now have both options, the normal one, and the longer one! However i couldn't find a way for unity to read which movemen was being used and then continue with it. if i find a way to do it later i will improve this. During this Keep Going (long) you will have two available buttons: Delay (does literally that, heals the character a bit to keep going for more time) Cum (does literally that) Added Spectator mode

I managed to make IA vs IA work! so far everything went ok, with over 15 matches being watched and nothing weird ocurred. You can activate it on the Role selection screen ,its the option below. Spectator mode allows the player to experience the game in a new way: instead of playing with the characters, he chooses the characters and watch them fight each other! Added a new character: Cyara

This new character has the -Outlaw- passive (renamed in her case) , which allows her to do not need to enter the quick time event sequences in order to used Dominate or Undress. Unlike most of the new character additions, this character does not include any new animation by herself: she's an all around happy-go-lucky character without very specific kinky tastes, however, the next female character will include 4x new movements instead of the usual 2. Improved Undressing!

I added a new feature to the undress mechanic: whenever you succeed on the quicktime event of the undress action, but it fails to remove clothing, you get a buff for 10 seconds that says: Bonus! This buff causes the next foreplay or sex movement that you start (within its duration), to refund you 35 energy! (thats more energy than undress costs). Also the chances of undressing are increased by 10% for each instance. (+10% first try, +20% second try, +30% third try) Bug Fixes and Corrections

I fixed a lot of stuff that i didnt find before. Thanks for those who reported stuff! That are the main new things. i wanna thank all of you amazing people for the support you give me every month, you are helping me make my dream come true! And also make a game that is way better than what i usually tought i would be able to do. So, yeah, thanks! Also there is a new skin, and haircut in the Charactor Creator that i made for one of the Diamond tier patrons! If you guys want any particular character created for the game, join the Diamond tier i will make it! (within some rules). So, i think that is all. as awlays i will be watching here and on Discord for any unintended bugs and stuff that pop up, so i can fix it!

Also i put the voting poll the next costume, because i think we may be able to get to 900s before end of year ( im hopping tho), so the earlier we get the votes, the earlier i will be able to work on them and keep the game on schedule! So that's all, Have a great weekend!

Cheers!
PS: Im currently working on:

• Dirty Talk.
  • Dick size change.
  • Figuring how to add bodysuits to the Character Creator withouth breaking stuff.

Changelog 0.7B

• Corrected an error causing Dick and Strap-on colors to not be properly saved.
  • Corrected an error causing Ground Titfuck to be inverted (domination-wise) when used by the IA.
  • Corrected an error causing Cowgirl 2 to be inverted (domination-wise) when used by the IA after a counter.
  • Corrected an error causing the movement Standing Oral to be inverted when used agaisnt a girl as a result of the Counter ability.
  • Corrected an error that caused the animation on Ground Titfuck at full domination from the attacker to do not loop on the victim.
  • Corrected an error that allowed to use other abilities via hotkeys while using Defend.
  • Corrected an error that caused the animation Side Missionary when used by an opponent to be inverted (domination wise)
  • Corrected an error in the Shop where Denise items where displayed as Katherine's. (only in text)
  • Fixed a bug that caused the opponents chest clothing to dissapear from certain camera angles.
  • Added some extra restrains on hotkeys so they dont interfere with other actions accidentally
  • Added a new Keep Going (long) mode, its like the Keep Going mode, but it doesnt modify the actual health of the winner.
  • Added 2 buttons to the Keep Going (long) mode: Delay, and Cum.
  • > Delay heals the character for 10% of its max Extasis, if the player has won it reduces its Extasis, if the enemy has won it reduces the Enemy's.
  • > Cum, instantly makes the Character Cum, if the player has won it makes it cum, if the enemy has won it makes the enemy Cum.
  • Modified the Keep Going (long) mode to gradually gain speed over time based on the level of Extasis of the character.
  • Slightly ajusted the Character's facial expression while at 50%+ Extasis.
  • Added a new Character Cyara, The BeerGirl! a funny and athletic girl, who joining for the fun of it!
  • Updated Lucy's hair to a new and better model!
  • Added 4 new stages to the movement Cunnilings! Making it now a 5-stage movement!
  • Boobgrab's animation speed modified by -40%. (does not affect gameplay other than in visuals)
  • Updated animation selection script to be more accurate on animations when one or both of the characters are futa.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the IA to attempt to escape with only 1 energy, instead of 3.
  • Improved Undressing efficiency from 10-50% per attempt, to 20-60% per attempt. (undressing % stacks with each attempt, once it reaches 100% it undresses)
  • Added a new Bonus for when your undress attepmt fails: if you succeed on the Quick Time Event, but fail to remove clothing: the next foreplay or sex movement you use within 10 seconds refunds 35 energy. (more than the cost of undressing!)
  • Slightly nerfed Leonard's passive, went from increasing every 25 seconds, to increasing every 30 seconds.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a male opponent's dick to not show after undressing if the "show sometimes" (regarding dick) option was chosen.
  • Fixed a bug that caused colors to be swapped sometimes on a character's costume.
  • Changed Akeria's second costume second color to a better white-reflecting material. Let me know if you like this one more than the previous one!
  • Added Cyara's hairstyle and costume 1 items to the Character Creator!
  • Added a new Custom Skin, and a Custom hair to the Character Creator, specially made for a patron!

Verdonator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got tips on how to play this game? I still struggle on easy and QTE is too fast for me to be reliable on normal. That plus the fact that AI seems to be able to do more with less energy compare to the player. I also kind of wish you could see weaknesses and resistances in game, maybe through a little indicator during a move. A less distracting alternative to QTE could be nice like pressing buttons during specific timing like with a cursor moving through a zone and you have to hit a button while it's in a specific zone, a bit like in Heroine Rumble from Enlit3D.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone got tips on how to play this game? I still struggle on easy and QTE is too fast for me to be reliable on normal.
If you have fat fingers and you're not a patron, here are your two options:
- deal with it
- play fap mode

For patreons, an 'outlaw' perk was introduced, which does not fix the issue, but allows one to override it.

@MrZed
OK, I had the opportunity to test out 06d on a recent-ish computer.
My guess is, video card requirements are: Open GL 4+ (and posssibly DirectX 12+)
It would be good to figure out the exact requirements, since they're a bit higher than one would expect for a Unity game.

I won't repeat what you already know about the controls, but here are my thoughts to deal with the UI to make it user-friendly (spoilered 'cos there's a lot):
undress - 5 items
foreplay - 5 items
sex - 5 items
surender
Say I want to use 'sex', 5th move: 2 down, 5, 4 down, 5. That's a full 8 keystrokes. Way too many.

Suggestion (example):
undress enemy (unselectable when enemy nude)
* ↑ top
* ↓ bottom
* ← hands
* → feets

undress self (unselectable when nude)
* (same as above)

foreplay
* ↑/↓ favored moves (matching the char's strength)
* ← secondary moves (possibly matching the char's weakness)
** ↑/↓/← to select secondary move
* → back to previous menu

sex
* (same as above)
Have a special key for surrender.

To make sure I'm clear:
↑← : I undress my enemy's hands
←↓ : I spank the enemy (example)
→→↓ : I turtle sex grab the enemy (example)

Result: 2 keystrokes for 12 moves, 3 keystrokes for 6 moves.
action - 5 items (speed, slow, dominate, hold, resist)
ability - 5 items (counter, grapple, OP, NRJ, transition)
defend
escape
Same as above. You need reactivity to land a quick counter or switch back to defense. Reactivity is what the player has not.

Suggestion:
dominance
* ↑ dominate
* ↓ back
* ← grapple
* → overpower

endurance
* ↑ back
* ↓ defend
* ← energy rush
* → resist

techniques
* ↑ escape (100% energy)
* ↓ transition
* ← counter
* → back

flow control
* ↑ speed up
* ↓ slow down
* ← back
* → hold position
Have a special key for the regular escape, or just mash numpad1-numpad3.

Result: 2 keystrokes for everything. Up, up -> dominate. Down, down -> defend. Easy, fast, no headache.
Oh, and abilities cooldown should be visible at all times. You'd gain some space on the left side with these suggestions, open for nifty CD bars.

I've said that before, but allowing keyboard customization, would be a plus.
For inspiration, have a look at how 'Haremon' deals with QTEs. Or play Shenmue 1-2, if you manage to dig up a Dreamcast.
- each move has a special pattern and timing
- the display of the QTE is very clear (even w/ bad eyesight)
- inputs will make the move 20% - 150% effective

As it stands, KFC's QTEs turn the attention away from the main screen (the arrows are small and waaay up there) and are quite unforgiving to say the least. That makes them both a turn-off and a source of aggravation.
-> The display definitely needs to change
-> Don't lock the input in case of a miss. Just make it restart from the beginning.
-> Consider not having a 0 or 100% result, unless Dominator mode, maybe. Be gentle and grant 40% max dominance to that fat fingers guy who only managed 2 out of 5 arrows on Easy.
(let's face it: honestly, how many Dominator mode matches have you, the very dev, won?)

The current display has some room on the upper side, that might be the best place to draw big, clear, transparent arrows.

I've found out you intoduced MM and FF content. Not my cup of tea, but whatever, as long as I can avoid it - like 80+% of the Steam gaming population.
My point would be: it's unwise to force unwilling people into gay content, which is what this public build (unwillingly?) achieves.
Your public demo features:
- the mixed tower as the best tower to farm coins
- starting a versus match and clicking 'select character' starts a Max Vs Max match

I'd suggest:
- an option to disable MM or FF content (separately, as they are different kinks). Maybe one to disable MF?
- an option to disable the extra active/passive menu (so MC Max will be 'active' and won't get pegged. Or my 'iron maiden' dominatrix will stay that way :sneaky:)
- having the opponent selection (discreetly) autoselect a default opponent of the opposite sex

I understand 'homophobia' is a taboo word nowadays (unless you're LGBT), but there isn't any valid taboo when playing a public demo behind closed doors, or wondering 'do I buy this?' in front of the Steam store... Just a piece of advice, based on the market's rules.
Heck, you could even consider releasing a separate '100% hetero' KFC version when you're done... Just to be sure your game doesn't get filtered out from the get-go.

I'd have more to say, but these points are probably the main, critical ones to adress. The rest would be mere suggestions, and you probably have more than enough of these :D
Good luck!

Last edited:

Verdonator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, regarding money earning, I would rather have matches pay more and towers rewarding less otherwise it's best just to rush things in fast + fap mode, also benefiting from win bonuses and having very little challenge. Sure you're missing out on some coin like 12 per match but, by the time you finish one match that would pay 12 coins, you probably won your 3rd match and got 3 coins from the bonus. That plus it means you can just rush towers to get 150 on top of that. Furthermore, it would make non-arcade mode more lucrative. Still, I think the current economy is a bit too grindy.

A cool thing to introduce would be bonus objectives of varying difficulties in matches. You would get an easy one, a medium one and a hard one, both seleted randomly from different pools of objectives. These could be "Win with your opponent being fully aroused", "Win while fully clothed", "Strip your opponent completely naked", "Win while being completely naked but your opponent being fully clothed", "Win the match without using any ability", "Use each of your move at least once in a match"... This could be a way to earn coins but in a more challenging and less brainless way.

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey Strange, nice post, thanks!

I really dont know how to really know the requirements of the game other than "just try it in the shitties pc you have". I havent been putting any time on this tbh.

The idea for the controls in the main menu is very good! i havent tought on that. Im not sure if in 0.6d are the the hotkeys, but in the recent versions i kinda fixed it a bit with hotkeys shortcuts, however it is a testing system, and i will improve it with this idea, not using arrow keys, but using the 1-5 keys, this was very usefull!

About the QTEs, i wanted to add more variation, i havent got many complains about the size/visibility of them so i tought they were ok, but making things easier to see is always welcome i think.
Once i get a bit of extra time to put into that i wanna add mode variations, but for now im focusing on the Dialogue system so i can progress and not fall too behind schedule.

I dont mean to make people into content they aren't (that's why futa has a toggle), about the versus selecting, thats something i havent tought, should be easy to make Maia the default selection after picking one character i think. thanks for the tip.
About the towers, its just for the demo, so there is still some content in patreon, in the game all three towers are accessible, so a player who dont want LGBT content can completely avoid it.
Thanks for the tip on the market, most of the stuff in the game are applied as soon as i make them functional and stable, but i may change and reorganize a lot of stuff before the final version!

YHL i know, the money system can be abused, but that is the simplest solution i got working now, so some players who enjoy the game differently can get their share.
Also i definetly want to add bonus objetives and achievements, but is something im leaving for the last, once i completed most of the stuff ( so i dont have to re-doit if i change things).
This last part also worries me a bit with how Steam achievements work, (i want to add them!).

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Also a new patch is up, i forgot to post it here, and there are 32 new animations, and a new female character with the passive to ignore the QTEs, the next patch near end of month will include a male character with that passive, so everyone can enjoy not doing the QTEs!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lack of OpenGL compatibility won't prevent the game from running, but some textures won't load properly - that should affect 5-6+ years-old GPUs. Mentioning the tech requirement, would mostly be so the average 'how do I open a .rar file?' Joe doesn't mistake your game for a glitchy work.

As for controls, anything goes, the main point in a real-time game is to be able to input anything in a quarter second at most.

I mentioned Haremon, but could only find old videos with the sub-par QTE system. The new system is examplary display-wise, but since the game makes little use of the former, is very tedious and slow-paced, not to mention riddled with game-crashing bugs, here's what a long QTE looks like:
The circle marks the key and timing for each arrow - aestethic and dynamic.
In any case, it is probably undesirable of the QTE display, to be far from the action - even more so if the opponent wishes to mess with the player's head, in a BF fashion.

Shenmue's QTEs often had branching paths - like sometimes 3-4 results and different paths with different inputs. The dialog system you mention, would probably mesh very well - along with the refinement of the Transition mechanic. Temptation and seduction is a big part of BF - like the Silver Bard's Night Games demonstrates.
(Nightgames thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/night-games-bf-rpg-updated-5-24-18.11233
Is a completed text-based, turn-based BF game, but the best reference imo when it comes to mixing grapples, sex and seduction in the most realistic way.)

Don't mind me too much, I have little idea of how much work the above actually requires, or whether it's not too late to implement. 😓 Just tryin' to help a bit.

Last edited:

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks for that , i may search how to add OpenGL compatiblity in teh future.

Yeah, its a weird mix, where i want it to be visible but not to obscure the vision of the characters.
i have to try Shenmue, and i have to definetly check out the Silver bard's night games. (never heard of them before)
Well, just for the sake of time, im working on a tutorial for the game, and im around 16 hours in the tutorial, for 2 mins of gameplay. (this also includes making the dialogue system that i didnt had previously). But developing times are terrible in general, but i really appretiate that you took the time for writting suggestions and ideas, and what works and dont for you!

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i wouldn't mind if the quicktimeevent arrows were bigger. They are ok, but i think a bit bigger would be better.
But hey, i love the game anyways. Im hoping catsuits or latex win the poll!!!!!!!!

MrZed

Reputation score
Noted!
flowRoot4451-9-3.png Hey everyone!The game has been updated to 0.7c!
It includes some cool stuff, the full changelog is below!

------ Changelog 0.7C -----

0.7c

• Adjusted Dominator IA attack speed, it now waits 1-3 seconds more before starting, at some point it went to -1, rather than 1, now is 1 again.
  • Corrected several female on female animations that were inverted (domination-wise).
  • Fixed a bug that allowed to keep trying to undress the top slot of an already undressed (top slot)opponent.
  • Revamped the Hotkeys system. Now the Hotkeys only use buttons 1 to 6, and opens menues before using abilities. What each key does vary depending on which menues are open!.
  • Added a measure to prevent doble picking the same character, and also a Default pick for "Standard" female character.
  • Corrected some typos in the shops.
  • Added a total of 37 new items to the Character Creator, and 94 new designs for them!
  • Enabled the use of bodysuits in the Character Creator!
  • Added 16 color variations to most items!
  • Added an extra 16 color variations to Stockings and open-ended-stocking.
  • Added an extra 10 color variation to full gloves.
  • Added an extra 16 color variations to Garters 1 & 2.
  • Added an extra 15 color variations to Lucy's bodysuit.
  • Now you can make your Custom Character Start the game naked!
  • Added a new - player requested - feature: Dick Scaling. You can find it on the Extras menu!
  • Corrected an animation speed being slightly faster than its partner (causing desync over time).
  • Fixed a bug that caused facial animations to do not reset sometimes.
  • Uplifted slightly the Ground Titfuck whole animations, so it doesnt clip on the ground.
  • Corrected all the Female Standing Oral animations, there is no more knee displacement.
  • Added a new Battle Idle pose: its a character standing firm, in defiance to its opponent.
  • Corrected some clipping issues on the back of some bodysuits.
  • Corrected textures color-reflection on Maia's second costume (color1), Alessa's second costume (color1), and Nisa's second costume (color2).
  • Upgrded the design on two bodysuits.
  • Added 2 more animations (actually 4) that i forgot to made for the previous patch: F/F 69 and M/M 69!
  • Sixty-nine M/M animation now also trigger when both characters are Futa/ using strap-on.
  • Added a new Character! Meet Mark, who has the Outlaw Passive!
  • Added a new Active-role-starting 5-stage animation: Prone Doggy. (Doggystyle)
  • Added a new Active-role-starting 5-stage animation: Forced Rider. (MountingStyle)
  • Added the two new Sex movements to the Character Creator.
  • Improved and smoothed the transitions on most sex movements.
and the two new custom skins
uh.png
I dont wanna make a long post here too, but yeah, new stuff here, come and join us on Patreon!
Cheers

MrZed

Reputation score
i dont really have a schedule for public releases, it usually a month after a big public change. Im about to do one in the next weeks, howeve it wont have the Character Creator enabled, but will include the new characters and funcions. I have to make one public version for DLSite (which has to be 100% censured tho), so when i do that i will also update the one on Itch.io (without censorship ofc)

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there going to be more christmas outfits?

MrZed

Reputation score
There are going to be at least 8 parts of clothing for the girls, and 3 for the boys, not full costume tho, but items for the Character Creator.

Verdonator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was wondering, wouldn't it be better to give the public build a restricted version of the character creation system with less clothes or something? That way, the public can get their hands on it, test it and, if they want the better thing, they can be your patron. I think it would be a better strategy to show people that the character creator is worth it.

MrZed

Reputation score
I completely agree with that, however, i dont really want to put much time into making extra-stuff for the public version, rathen than just disable a few things and its ready to go, so i can spend most of the time working on the complete game features. (Actually i havent made a method for restricting stuff in Char creator, other than removing it, and thats not the best idea).

I have updated the Patreon version to 0.7D!
I made a Devlog on which i enumerate all the changes and talk a bit, you can find it there!

(includes the changelog)
Ill just put some images here for reference, feel free to check out the page in Itch.io, or join me on Patreon!
hgfhgfhf.png
flowRoot4451-9-3.png
lhllk.png

The big feature of this patch is the 3 Cum mode! (you can cum 3 times instead of 1 to win/lose)
And the Holidays suits! (also new character with 4 new movements, 2 of which are footjobs!)

Cheers!