What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

Is it possible to start the game without changing default text?

English discussion only.
I tried to change the locator, nothing has changed. Some Wolf RPG games don't work either, and some do. I even translated a translator for subscribers via Bing, it still doesn't work. Please, I really want to try to play games from Acerola.

Attachments

• sd.PNG
    sd.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Is it possible to start the game without changing default text?
No, but you can set the game font as the tool's font.
You can do this from the Tools mainpage.
I tried to change the locator, nothing has changed. Some Wolf RPG games don't work either, and some do. I even translated a translator for subscribers via Bing, it still doesn't work. Please, I really want to try to play games from Acerola.
Try to use the original Japanese version of the game to translate, not the English translated version.

Try to use the original Japanese version of the game to translate, not the English translated version.

thanks a lot helped! I have another off-topic question, maybe you know sites with hentai games like DLsite

Is there a way to check for the game's font via mtool, or do I just have to manually look for it somewhere (since some game seem to use custom fonts)

Is there a way to check for the game's font via mtool, or do I just have to manually look for it somewhere (since some game seem to use custom fonts)
Currently no, the method I use to implement font replacement is different for each engine, and I haven't made a function to "store the old font name".

thanks a lot helped! I have another off-topic question, maybe you know sites with hentai games like DLsite
Myabe:
But only a few.

Mtool seems to break the menu in RJ247281 as at the start only "Load" menu option is visible after translation.

Disinh:
d:
o:

When edit custom fields on parent/child products are not translated. These strings are hard-coded and not used translation files.
Can you please fix this issue?

Anyone have recommendation for this kind of rpg maker translator? After google disabled I dont think I can use mtool anymore... bing just bad and my country is hard to pay patreon

I haven't used your tool for a long time. Why did you remove the option from google?

Without Google Translator, the tool does not cope with the translation tolerably well. Often, the meaning is lost in the donation version, because GPT-3.5, sometimes produces a strange translation of game content. (apparently, uses a strange and unaccustomed vocabulary (n)) . I do not see the point in continuing to use MTool, I need to learn Translator++.

Is there any way to increase the free text quote? The game I am trying to translate is:
1696182629414.png

Or is it just patreon? Buy 1 month for those few games? I honestly wouldn't mind a 1 time payment for permanent increased limit but I hate subscription models...

Need help.
i try translate this game
but it nothing happen. i already do like how to use guide.

Edit: after dl update, it work.

Last edited:
Back