What's new

Multiverse of HENTASIA - 3D Exploration RPG (v0.1a)

psykedeath

Lurker
Reputation score
Welcome to Hentasia ! v0.1a

Cap1.thumb.jpg.5705684fd6b52fd9c9b3f0bfa21dd4d5.jpg
Cap2.thumb.jpg.f481e5f65000d7235c62bf1669b0f5f3.jpg
Cap4.thumb.jpg.e8a1fc03dd34560db9f94db79a6e0e2e.jpg
Cap5.thumb.jpg.316dc3d36411cd483b62fdd290bc6e04.jpg
Cap6.thumb.jpg.0c13a3a85e60c1d06a88bf1f19a59df2.jpg

I am a professional animator who has always dreamed of creating Hentai.
I've been drawing hentai pics, making short hentai animations for myself... then I really wanted something I can share, interact, evolve with people's idea !

This Project is for me like a Big hentai Fanart of everything. Travelling through the worlds of Hentasia, I hope you will share and get satisfaction about this fantasm of conquering the coolest and most beautiful heroines from Games, Manga, Anime etc.

Release -------V0.1a ---------

Still in a pretty early step of development, but the system is there. Now just have to add more girl and more sex !

First version of the First World to explore 'Fate stay Night' is finally finished !

Download and informations :

Well so far, I've struggled with the controls and the music was WAY too loud. It sounds like a promising idea, but where can I find the stuff to actually try and play the game? I couldn't interact with anything.

Well so far, I've struggled with the controls and the music was WAY too loud. It sounds like a promising idea, but where can I find the stuff to actually try and play the game? I couldn't interact with anything.

Hi! Sounds weird .. I don't have much problem when I test the build. How are the controls wrecked ?

Ah I found some instructions in old Patreon posts. You should maybe post them here?

Besides the music being WAY TOO LOUD, the game isn't bad. The block making you take 0 damage seems a bit OP to me. I like exploring so I'll keep an eye on this one.

does anyone know if the mana stone is already available and if, pls tell me where it is?

Back