What's new

RPG [Mythcomplex] Mythcomplexity 2

Re: Mythcomplexity 1+2

Playing now.

Thanks to the thread necro I checked out his HF account, and some of his stuff is really good. Right now he's taking voting on what to draw with one of his characters 'disposable warrior', so go vote for my suggestion if you have a HF account!

meh......not really all that interesting.....

EDIT: I had the strangest feeling that someone already posted the path to the greens, and I was right, damn it
EDIT2: Okay I'm confused cause they were talking about the 1st game, I'm talking about the 2nd one
so I guess I did figure this out before someone posted about it.
EDIT3: Okay, I'm getting paranoid here, someone please tell me I was the first guy to post this here. It's really bugging me.
SO, I found the path to the greens for the 2nd game
I will say these exits by maps.
Left, Down, Left, Up
Btw, you're gonna have to do this from the beginning.

Last edited:

EDIT: I had the strangest feeling that someone already posted the path to the greens, and I was right, damn it
EDIT2: Okay I'm confused cause they were talking about the 1st game, I'm talking about the 2nd one
so I guess I did figure this out before someone posted about it.
EDIT3: Okay, I'm getting paranoid here, someone please tell me I was the first guy to post this here. It's really bugging me.
SO, I found the path to the greens for the 2nd game
I will say these exits by maps.
Left, Down, Left, Up
Btw, you're gonna have to do this from the beginning.

Something just happened in that post, but I don't know what.

Could you possibly be referring to the labyrinth?

I wanna know how to get through the labyrinth.

Yes, I am referring to the 2nd games labyrinth, out of my paranoia, it just got really confusing

I'll try it again

To get to the green fields, you have to exit the maps going Left, Down, Left, Up, from the beginning of the labyrinth.

Last edited:

I have almost everything including astaroth except for crocotta. Can anyone tell me where that is?

I have almost everything including astaroth except for crocotta. Can anyone tell me where that is?

Go to the entrance of the small town - outside, along the north forest-wall.

is there mu or hf link for these games

@ Mikmak
I'm sure you can find it on SWFchan and download it there. I could be wrong, but that place has almost any free flash game released. Also, why is this on the second page. Old games are old.

@ silentone

thanks man i appriciate that will try swfchan

the last boss is im-fucking-possible to beat :mad:

u need the death spell 2 do it kill Cerberus go to main town and talk to dark elf or zombie or what ever she it just keep using it and keep alive until it is dead

Any Cheats?

Are there any cheats or hacks to this game? : myth complexity 2 i really want to see the h animations but the game is too difficult :(

Re: Any Cheats?

How it is too difficult?
I beat dragon, chest, oger ect within 5 minutes and didn't see a single H-Scene.
And i can't get into the temple. It is so easy because you keep all you equipment and your stats and your exp even after you die. Just put it all in strength and health and you can one-hite pretty much everything.

EDIT: AH i just found the original thread: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=136211

Re: Any Cheats?

How it is too difficult?
I beat dragon, chest, oger ect within 5 minutes and didn't see a single H-Scene.
And i can't get into the temple. It is so easy because you keep all you equipment and your stats and your exp even after you die. Just put it all in strength and health and you can one-hite pretty much everything.

EDIT: AH i just found the original thread: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=136211

k know i know what to do i just need to grind a little bit :D

Bit of a necro...but just a heads up to anybody that is trying to figure out the maze in the RPG(non-clicky) game.

The solution is
Left
Up
Right
Up
Right
Up

Should take you to the next screen with the grass. From there, if you go left, you will end up back at the trees going up to the abandoned castle. If you go right, you face Cerberus and then Astaroth. Just a heads up, Astaroth is massively durable.

can w go in temple of eris when when somone choosed thor? :confused:

can w go in temple of eris when when somone choosed thor? :confused:

The temple of Thor doesn't really have anything to do with the whole alignment thing, it's just there for swanky gear. You still just pick between Aphrodite and Eris.

Back