What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

----dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098565.html---

Is out now, Can someone upload! Hopefully to Mediafire!

We could use google translator, or we could use a fitting name, hence blonde bimbo princess.

LOL anyway, finished Fallen Princess. Disapointed, missed crapload of scenes.

Anyone got a full save?

Also, anyone has this?

RJ080686_img_main.jpg

ゆきゆきてモンスター軍~レイプ革命~ プレミアム版

RJ080686

Links would be appreciated before I spend money in it.
Here you go mate.

For RJ098276 キューティーダンジョン~, how come you get a game over when you get out of the house after the first h-scene? Does the game end there or something?

Okay, Finnaly done with the upload here you go...

All you get are the H-scenes without any background.

As in a save... So I can see the scenes, I know where they should've happened, mostly.

Here you go mate.

Oiz did you finish this game?

Two of the girl scenes when you try to break them in the jail, crash the game for me.

Last edited:

Does anyone have a guide or know where i can find one for Nina, Vanquished Princess 2 - Queen's Revenge I am fucking lost completely right now and google is turning up nothing. here is a link to the game to refresh anyone on what this is.

Oiz did you finish this game?

Two of the girl scenes when you try to break them in the jail, crash the game for me.

Didn't play the game (yet).
There's still a shitload of RPG Maker Games on my Hard Disk, waiting to be played.

Do you get any error? Like, that a sound is missing or smth?

EDIT: Going to sleep now, will read your answer later, when I get the time to do so.

with the fallen princess quest I can get a pregnancy but it just seems to go away after sleep, no scene or effect. Am I missing something?

Also any others on that list have pregnancy? there are a lot of games there I just happened to read that one did. Thanks.

Look what I found
hentai-flix.net/YoungMikeHentaiShares/2012/07/12/%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9E%E3%83%8E%E3%83%92%E3%83%A1/#more-35337

if someone could upload it to mediafire that would be great

with the fallen princess quest I can get a pregnancy but it just seems to go away after sleep, no scene or effect. Am I missing something?

Also any others on that list have pregnancy? there are a lot of games there I just happened to read that one did. Thanks.

Have 1 scene for pregnancy by talking npc1.jpg (if no event need wait[need kill a lot mob?]), other scene like sex to soldier have little change.
When pregnancy, get 10 sword(NW corner) and sleep will back to normal.

For RJ098276 キューティーダンジョン~, how come you get a game over when you get out of the house after the first h-scene? Does the game end there or something?

All hscene after open box, this game no GoR, and hscene room miss 1 hscene(frist one)...

Last edited:

Look what I found
hentai-flix.net/YoungMikeHentaiShares/2012/07/12/%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9E%E3%83%8E%E3%83%92%E3%83%A1/#more-35337

if someone could upload it to mediafire that would be great

Ehmm no mediafire, but the Hentai4Daily has better links I think...

(not my upload)

turbobit.net/vwd70x5aegn4.html

Can't use turbobit from the US so... ┓(´_`)┏

OK was not sure if that was all. Thanks.

So, the only way to get her pregnant is that guy? I thought also in-game rape sex could impregnate her, but so far it didn't happen. Are the soldiers and that guy in the castle the only NPC you can have sex with? Am I wrong? Thanks

Hi again guys. There's been a new update on

Go check it out :p

P.S. The game is coming really soon, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

So, the only way to get her pregnant is that guy? I thought also in-game rape sex could impregnate her, but so far it didn't happen. Are the soldiers and that guy in the castle the only NPC you can have sex with? Am I wrong? Thanks

Hmm,in battle rape should impregnate her eventually,but it seems that chances of it happening are really,really slim(they were even in the first game).First game was better in my opinion.

Hi again guys. There's been a new update on

Go check it out :p

P.S. The game is coming really soon, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

so, he finished the game and applied to dlsite. Now it's up to dlsite, and I think it may take several days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back