What's new

ADV Patreon Active [NEW, Sombionic] Sombionic v0.1 – Sex Combat 'n Monsters! (3D)

yenaldooshi

Reputation score

SEX COMBAT.
Shoot monsters and have sex with them during combat! In Sombionic you play as a female scientist fighting monsters and genetically engineered humans, harvesting their rare genes and organs for your own inventory.

ADVANCED TREE-BASED SEX SYSTEM. (Media below has NSFW variant in-game)
The animation system allows you to dive deeply within the tree structure and select animations based on parent nodes. Additionally, users can alter camera perspectives, explore various angles, execute abilities, engage in mini-games, and compete against AI opponents to score points.

LOOT AND EQUIP ORGANS.
Harvest a biomechanical heart, a muted brain and synthetic lungs among various other organs to enhance your stats. Your body serves as your inventory.

CHARACTER CREATOR.
Personalize your DNA by customizing colors, body shape, tattoos, skin markings, makeup and hair to create a unique appearance.

MONSTERS & BOSSES.
Once pristine habitats are now overrun by genetically enhanced species, their presence transforming these landscapes into biopunk arenas of rivalry.

GAME MODES.
  • Campaign
  • Roleplay
  • Boss War
  • Erotic Gallery

PLAY EARLY ACCESS NOW

Patreon

Subscribestar -

WISHLIST ON STEAM FOR FREE BETA (LIMITED SPOTS)

Steam (Wishlist)

MY SOCIALS

Twitter/X

Discord -

I’ll be active on the forum daily and I’m looking forward to your feedback and suggestions! Do you have any ideas about Biopunk enemies you’d like to see In the game? What sex animations you’d like me to include during combat? Are there any organs you want me to add in the game and what stats they could influence (currently added are: heart - max hp, lungs - speed, brain - fire rate)

Comment below any Biopunk abilities you’d like to see in the game for the main character or enemies or just anything else!

Thanks for reading my post ♥

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
LOOT AND EQUIP ORGANS.
Harvest a biomechanical heart, a muted brain and synthetic lungs among various other organs to enhance your stats. Your body serves as your inventory.

CHARACTER CREATOR.
Personalize your DNA by customizing colors, body shape, tattoos, skin markings, makeup and hair to create a unique appearance.
Lol, this isn't a suggestion or anything so don't take it as such. But there's one specific organ a female doesn't have, will your protagonist be able to loot and equip one?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Concept's interesting.
Questions that may or may not already be answered:

H wise: will gangbangs be a thing? I presume some creatures will engage in pack tactics in "more than one way".

Gameplay wise: will the extent of harvesting be limited to organs or can we take more? Thinking of the likes of spore. Harvest a wolf? You can sprint faster for a limited being. A fish? You can swim underwater at the cost of land ability. Etc etc. Go wild with it.

As I said earlier. I like the concept I'll be keeping an eye out on this one

OP
yenaldooshi

yenaldooshi

Reputation score
Concept's interesting.
Questions that may or may not already be answered:

H wise: will gangbangs be a thing? I presume some creatures will engage in pack tactics in "more than one way".

Gameplay wise: will the extent of harvesting be limited to organs or can we take more? Thinking of the likes of spore. Harvest a wolf? You can sprint faster for a limited being. A fish? You can swim underwater at the cost of land ability. Etc etc. Go wild with it.

As I said earlier. I like the concept I'll be keeping an eye out on this one
Gangbangs will definitely be a thing just need to get more characters or animations with the existing ones, the animation system I built supports that.

The inventory is mainly about organs, but let me hear your ideas! Currently the lungs make you run faster. Honestly I've thought about the fish thing because Ive planned levels underwater but will see how that can be done. I was thinking about adding hormones at one point, but it's nothing I've fully committed yet so it may not happen.

Also I will give you a list of some of the organs I have in mind (a few are already in there such as lungs, heart, brain)

Lungs - increase speed
Heart - increase max hp
Brain - increase gun fire rate
Spine - reduce damage taken, reduces speed?
Guts - increase body inventory space? Liver - heal with % of max health once you reach critical / Health Regen? Health regend when reaching critical?
Tonsil - defend against toxic enemies and enviros
Spinal Cord
Spleen
Bone (will have armored mech verison) - armor?
Ear
Eye - Minimal aim assist?
Pancreas
Kidney (kidney stones when damaged)

Those are things I have in my docs and nothing I have fully committed to. If you got more ideas or a functionality of existing ones I will be very happy to hear!
Teeth - eat corpses?

Lol, this isn't a suggestion or anything so don't take it as such. But there's one specific organ a female doesn't have, will your protagonist be able to loot and equip one?
There will be at least one female enemy that will have a futa variant.

When designing female characters I always add a male genitals just in case, because its really hard to add one later on without breaking my rigs. The problem here is with the animation scenes. As an example most of the scenes with Melany will be vaginal or anal penetration, but if you turn on that dick item the vaginal penetration will not work correctly.

Anyways, as I've said above she already has a dick, just not visible in any way in game unless I turn it on.