What's new

Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

Re: Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

The ability Jen just received is so out of character... Still it gives me an excuse to have her act like a cat-girl if she gets raped. (I know 'sex kitten' doesn't necessarily mean a connection to cat girls, but...)

xD I figured that she seems to have the likelihood of getting successfully 'attacked' fairly often, and I didn't have a benefit for resisting that, so that was probably her best bet. I admit that I'm kind of picking these randomly. Hopefully they'll become more useful over time.

Last edited:

D: Noooo anal birthing. XD Please.

Yeah... Jen's not the type to rely on in a psychological thriller, but at least she won't wander off to investigate the mysterious sounds/tunnel/light/whatever and get herself killed.

XD God, she's so pathetic. *scoops her up and pets her and croons 'shhhhhhh' at her*

Yeah... Jen's not the type to rely on in a psychological thriller, but at least she won't wander off to investigate the mysterious sounds/tunnel/light/whatever and get herself killed.

And that's my cue. Hi my name is Buster, and I'm going to die.

*marches Buster on over to the Laws of the Night game so that he can live on as a vampire* XD

oh that's what that's about? Idk, a little late I think. And at any given time, I'm either way ahead in all my rp's or they all come back at once and I run out of my special imagination juice.

For instance, I was able to make one post here, and I'm off to bed. I gotta see about the PBP's and the Citadel, and try to figure out when the fuck I'm gonna wake Josie up in AWMBI

No no, stay here and play in my game forever... I'm so lonely...
:(

Okay, two battles finished yesterday evening, so I'm going to set up a couple more, and then send out invites to those who asked for them. If I don't get any replies, I'll put up an open invitation on the sign-up threads. Sound okay to you guys?

PM's should be caught up. 3 spaces, 5 people interested. I feel like the evil master of musical chairs...

:O More people? *inducts them all with a pink fuzzy paddle*

I hear you, Toxic... it's so easy to get taken into new games and then kind of... fall off the bicycle a little. >.>" I think it's worse when modding something because there's the "holy crap I have like ten threads to get back to. Maybe I'll just eat potato chips and be a lard ass and watch movies instead!" XD

Eh I'm a pressure type of guy. If other people are counting on me I'll post, that's usually why I reply here first. But if it's something between just me and a gm, i'll run low on the sauce, so to speak.

If I was gm'ing, I'd probably be late for work the next morning, ya know? The only reason I haven't thought up a game yet is I'd want all the story to fit and everything ironed out and I try to be all "word is my bond" type thing, and I would never want to walk out on my own rp, especially considering how much I actually show up on the forums.

I'll see about it when I get all my personal stuff done this summer. I still have a few songs I promised people I'd learn, about like 25 comedy sketches to write, a song I promised to write my brother, my continuing job and classes and injuries, and a few posters I promised, as well as gather materials for a short film and pack all my stuff back up for college.

O_O Holy crap, busy! I need to keep tabs on you and set up a schedule to match it, that sounds like you're getting a lot done.

I've been lazy all summer. XD

Also, I think I'm going to wait on Pheonix to post first, just because Cara missing whatever that thing is outside, she's just going to be grumbling and driving pretty much. >_>

The Jen alarm has gone off.

Twelve o'clock! Twelve o'clock! Twelve o'clock! XD

Is that a scott and todd reference?

Banter aside, Ryu's just said that he's interested, so we've got 1/3 spots filled!

Psh, I'll fill your spots
Oh I mean YAY RYU

Back