What's new

VN/TEXT [Nitroplus]Saya no uta 沙耶の唄

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey all. Found this game on Anime Sharing, and searched here. Turns out you guys don't have it. Its In English, and its NOT loicon, though at first it appears to be. The game is a visual novel with different endings depending on what you choose. Here is the description of the game.

Saya no Uta
After a traffic accident, Sakisaka Fuminori’s perception of the world changes: everything he sees becomes blood and guts, people’s looks and voices seem like monsters, and food that normally appealed to him tastes disgusting. As he contemplates suicide in the hospital, Fuminori meets a beautiful girl among the flesh-covered walls, who introduces herself as Saya.

Ganre: Visual novel, 18+, Horror
Compression type: .rar
Censorship: yes
Subtitles: no
Pack size: 255mb
Language version: English

Link for download-

Link for site I found on-

Thought after all the lurking I did Id give back :D

WARNING. This game isnt just hentai. While there is no...er....Guro? or any other nasty things during sex secnes, there is quite a few other bloody parts to this game. Play at your own risk. Its nothing "to bad" however if seeing Blood and guts is to much for you, I do not recommend you play this game. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Saya no uta

ohhhh shieeet, i heard a hell lotta things about this one. I hear its realli good but it gets realllli depressing. I might... hav a go at it..mayb...

OP
N

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you dont mind the horror, then its a good story. I say go for it. Im not into gore at all and I found the story to be good.

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fantastic but fucked up story. I had the privilege of playing through this a couple years ago. Outside of two choices, there isn't much interaction from the player. The game pulls horror off pretty well with the music and voice acting when you see things from the main character's perspective. It's definitely worth a go, even if there's some squicky parts.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Call me a psycho, but I kinda enjoyed the art of this novel. Sure, it was meant to be gruesome in certain places but what the hell, I've seen worse (whoever won't agree, see Elfen Lied). Here the art is disturbing, but I didn't find it repulsive at all, especially that the artists did a marvellous job - the pictures are detailed and, in a morbid way, pleasing to the eye.

The story suprised me, for it doesn't have a good ending at all. Though as much as I'm a fan of "heroic, lawful-goody" endings, I'm dissatisfacted that
The story doesn't end in a monster-rape cumfest
Just a thought.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So, is there not a "good" end at all? Kind of disappointing...feel kinda sorry for the kid. Played through it a few minutes....just to after we first meet Saya. Pretty morbid so far but nothing too bad.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The maker of this game (Who incidentally directed Madoka) is rather famous (or infamous) for his story have no hope whatsoever and only have sad endings one way or another.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, is there not a "good" end at all? Kind of disappointing...feel kinda sorry for the kid. Played through it a few minutes....just to after we first meet Saya. Pretty morbid so far but nothing too bad.
Oh that part of the story is actually positive and full of good mojo compared to what it devolves into

I was a bit disappointed in it's predictability though, no real surprising developments at all -_-

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's basically Silent Hill the hentai game?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

aw that was such a nice story. Only problem I have with this is that it takes too long to load... and althoguh there's a cg gallery, there's no "sex scene gallery" :(

oh and how do I save?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's basically Silent Hill the hentai game?
For what it's worth, this story makes silent hill look like My little pony

But I guess the overall atmosphere is similar

OP
N

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like I said it isnt just hentai. I really did enjoy the story :p.

And to save, Right click and....well select save. Also you can save at decision points....and I really suggest that.

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to agree with the majority of the opinions here, the story is fantastic if you can get over the way the main character perceives the world when the tale is told through his eyes. It's not much for interaction and is barely a game in the sense that you do anything more than click and read, but it is still worth seeing at least once.

Last edited:

acefrost

Reputation score

Can anyone upload a save right before the first choice? I didn't know that you could save and took the shortest route, leaving me with many, many questions.

OP
N

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly just hold Ctrl, and you will ZOOM all the way to the first choice.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

holy shit this is an amazing story.

Thors

Reputation score

i couldn't get that game out of my head for a whole month after finishing it.
For sure an extraordinary experience, not because of the horror or H content itself but because of the game as a whole.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Fuck me, I'm thoroughly hooked. This is brilliantly written, and while the sex scenes are doing little for me I'm hooked by the story.

acefrost

Reputation score

In case anyone forgot to save at any of the choices, I uploaded my saves here: