What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

Re: Lilyknight Saga

fond the walk throw
hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/404733-Game-over-Rape-II-Second-Penetration/page320:D

I did miss quite a few things, and found 2 scenes that are impossible to see by normal means while playing, so ill release another updated one once im done :p

Did manage to find the wiki for it and walktrhough on doujin key, but its to garbled for my head to read it :(

*EDIT* oooh Etigoya's guide ... i keep forgetting to check hongfire for walktrhoughs lol

*EDIT 2* Btw if anyone cares, heres my commonevents file. it should let you get the 2nd merchant scene and 3rd boys scene in the castle town. i forget name lol. The one you ride the ship to. both events were impossible to get due to being over the cap on desire, one being 120 the other 180 =(

Attachments

• CommonEvents.zip
    182.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

help in 3rd month
how i can go to dock town Recruitment the girl with big sword??

if you mean the loli with the big sword, shes part of main storyline.

Gotta talk to someone in the bar and find a red head in bottom of west side of port town to get started. then you exit and a new area should pop up. enter it and make your way through, once at the end you should take a boat to the castle town and it should progress from there.

talk to statue on 3rd floor of campus and you should get a cross. use it and it will show you Corruption / Desire

Anyone know how to access the H Scene Room? Ive looked all over campus for it but i cant find it. all i can find is the shower scene room.

Last edited:

how to fast up desire & corruption??
desire i know defeat +25 but corruptuon ??

spam events for fast corruption. 2 in tent in dock town. 1 in shop in the castle place. can hit those quick for 3-8 points each and then rest and repeat

*EDIT* Well looks like my game is busted, Astell isnt showing up like she should be >.<

Last edited:

Anyone know how to access the H Scene Room? Ive looked all over campus for it but i cant find it. all i can find is the shower scene room.

one of the books in the bedroom.

Hi anyone can upload v1.11 into mega.co.nz? Much appreciated.

Anyone knows the current version number?
As far as I can tell, the current full version self-identifies as an attack helicopter^W^W^W version 1.11,
while the latest demo calls itself 2.0.

I finally got around to beating this game(I played the games that came out before it) and I'm glad I did because there are a bunch of reoccurring characters in this series, gives them some fun context when you run into them.

huh, the version I played was 1.08.

Any idea what was in the updates? If it's just bugfixes, I don't care, but if there was extra content, then I'mm have to replay it.

huh, the version I played was 1.08.

Any idea what was in the updates? If it's just bugfixes, I don't care, but if there was extra content, then I'mm have to replay it.

' 3' Not even the author's blog mention anything past 1.09, so most likely just fixes.

Could anybody reupload the 1.11 version and the partial translation? Both seem to be down.

Does anyone have that partial laying around by any chance?

Back