What's new

OOC

Re: OOC

Oh, I thought it was some kind of error in the forum, since it was almost an exact duplicate of the one I made before.

All you do is bitch

I was going to make some sort of remark about the dice hating me as per usual, but then I realized that failing by one was actually the ideal outcome there. The dice and I are on the same page it seems.

Also, I've given up on trying to match your quality of writing, Gator.

Forum members of the female variety are usually not taken with the hermaphrodite fetish.

I don't know how to even begin to write about that...

I'm trying to come up with a good character for the game if you are willing to take more?

I had every intention of updating everyone today, but my internet decided to die and I just spent the last 30-45 minutes fighting to get it back up. I'll get some updates up tomorrow I promise!

I read most of the stuff here and I thought it was great, it's still going, right? Because it'd be a shame if it was over.

I'll update at some point. Real life likes to get in the way of my writings. I could use Blizzard's definition of " ." ^.^

What can I say, I'm a tease ^.^

I have to run and do some shopping in a little bit, but I'll see what I can do when I get back this afternoon...

!!!

I thought this was dead.

Sometimes all it takes is a single small little post. If this does come back, I'm considering making a character.

Oh hey, some updates, does that mean this is still alive?

Back