+3 adamantine chain shirt - 14,100
+3 adamantine chainmail - 19,150
+2 Leather Armor - 4010
Wand of Enlarge Person - 750
Wand of Summon Monster I - 750

total sale: 187,086

Total of the two: 189,656

after being shared out, each person gets: 27,093.71 gp

there was also a total of 120k in gold and gems, but 50k of it was in black diamonds that the party is keeping for raising people

so that's an additional 10k per person, so grand total of 37,093.71 gp per party member

selling the caravan: 3567.5 gold per person
If you haven't already included that in your current wealth

Byzat and Redhand should deduct the cost of getting them out, 200 gp, from their totals

Also, you've used 2 of those diamonds so far, if I recall correctly. Not sure if you want to cost Byzat and Redhand the cost of that.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chat Based Pathfinder

Christ. You could drown someone in that much gold.

Wait we had a wand of enlarge person?! Can I like, keep that? And just deduct the sell cost from my total, to avoid further maths.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

if tass allows that, sell cost was 60% for magic items, and 50% for mundane, so you know to subtract properly. so the wand was sold for 450 gp even, for easy reference.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure, I'd allow that. You need UMD to use it though.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm good for friday night.

Also, going to be subtracting the cost of a Large Blade of Binding from my total as well. Tass can figure out the price for that on his own.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm. Given that I don't recall seeing it on the list before, I might nab that wand of Summon Monster, too. Will free up a spell slot for me to use for other stuffs and, well, disposable minions are ace for flanking. *grins* And since it's the same price as the other wand, I'll just drop that out of my total as well.

And I know we have at least three or four 5000gp black diamonds. I'd have to check my sheet. And we have 5000K worth of black diamond *dust* because we need that shit for restoration and things like that. Yo. So...*does the math* if we started out with 50K worth of black diamonds, that makes 10. Minus one for the dust...minus one for the bartender...so we've got 8 5000K black diamonds. Please try to not make me have to use them. Or, I will say, given the split, if Party 2 wants some for themselves, in case they need them, I'm for that, at least personally.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh - just deduct a further 5k from Redhand. He'll pay for a new diamond to smash up, or uh... however that works. :x I did call, after all.
Lawful Poor~
...I would like to buy this thing.
Fanged Ring: Grants & , deal 1 point of CON damage on critical. 10,000gp (Dragon Magic)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Christ. You could drown someone in that much gold.

Welcome to epic level.

-------

In other news, the character I have created to replace Lilu is a Goliath Battle Oracle named .

His known spells, sorted by level:
Orisons: Bleed, Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Light, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Spark, Stabilize
1st Level: Ant Haul, Endure Elements, Enlarge Person*, Hairline Fractures, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Bear's Endurance, Bull's Strength, Eagle's Splendour, Desecrate, Fog Cloud*, Remove Paralysis, Shatter**
3rd Level: Animate Dead, Deadly Juggernaut, Protection from Energy, Magic Vestment*, Waters of Lamshtu, Wrathful Mantel**
4th Level: Cure Critical Wounds, Divine Power, Fleshworm Infestation**, Greater Magic Weapon, Greater Infernal Healing**, Wall of Fire*
5th Level: Cleanse, Righteous Might*, True Seeing

* Denotes a spell from his Battle Mystery
** Denotes a spell from the Expanded Arcana Feats
Italics denotes a spell integral to the character concept

If Keylo or Loli Defence Force have suggestions for Zargeeth's known spells, I will take them into consideration.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taken, out of curiousity, how are you affording all that gear?

You have 4 +3 equiv weapons
1 adamantium +4 armor
1 +4 shield

and 35k worth of magical items

So in total... somehow you're spending
18k x 4 for your weapons = 72k
31k for your armor = 31k
16k for your shield

In total... 154k?

And you somehow have another 60k in your inventory?

EDIT:
Also, your defending shield only gives you the extra +2 AC if you attack with it.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, as a side note, Taken, don't forget that wish has changed in pathfinder with the following notes:
-No longer requires EXP
-Now requires 25k diamond
-Wishing for items is no longer a 'safe' wish

So don't forget to add the material cost for the spell if you wish to purchase the spell service.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Also, as a side note, Taken, don't forget that wish has changed in pathfinder with the following notes:
-No longer requires EXP
-Now requires 25k diamond
-Wishing for items is no longer a 'safe' wish

So don't forget to add the material cost for the spell if you wish to purchase the spell service.
I added the cost of acquiring each Wish as an individual service to the value of Lilu's acquired wealth, since it is character power. Tass told me not to count the Wishes as part of Lilu's wealth, since the benefit they provide isn't gear.

I also forgot to subtract the stuff Lilu gave away to the party.

That's why Lilu's wealth is so high.

Now, you may be wondering why Lilu has so much. I think it's because the fighters already had all the gear they wanted, and Lilu picked up some stuff to go Beatstick with. Before, she had token equipment for RP purposes, and a small pile of money for item crafting and what have you. She crafted her cloak of Resistance from scratch, and improved the Circlet of Wisdom to a Circlet of Mental Prowess.

With all the equipment she has been given, plus the split of loot, Lilu's total comes up to . An eye ball of 40% above paizo's WBL guidelines, sure, but maybe you should check your own gear and see if you're still under. And after that, tell me if you feel OP. Even with the 220k~ that Zargeeth had, I sure didn't feel that way.

Edit: Zangeeth has now been equipped. Feel free to double check my .

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well let's see, since character creation, Isi has picked up:
-Belt of physical perfection, 16,000gp
-+2 Darkwood composite longbow (Mighty 3), 8,430gp, -75 for her original that she sold in the party loot.
-+3 mithril chainmail, with the same enchantment as her original suit added on after, 8,000 gp price difference
-Ring of fortitude +2, with 5 points of energy resistance. not sure about the cost, given by Keats so she's pass up the cloak of resistance.

so far, that's.... 32,355 on top of her original 20k, for 52,355. add her floating cash now, totals out to about 91k in total wealth.
EDIT: added floating cast to the wrong total, fixed now

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

-Ring of fortitude +2, with 5 points of energy resistance. not sure about the cost, given by Keats so she's pass up the cloak of resistance.
If my assumptions are accurate, that ring is worth 13,000. 4k for the save bonus, plus 18,000 for resist all 10, minus the difference between resist all 10 and 20 divided by 2 for going from 10 to 5, times one and a half for being a second ability. (4,000 + (18,000 - 24,000 / 2) *1.5)
71k in total wealth.
So 84K. You're 2k short, and we've been level 11 for a while.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

its resist 1 type. i just cant remember the type, since my sheet didnt seem to have saved it when i put it on.

and after my edit, i'm still 20k under you, though at least now i'm over the wbl guidleline.

In other news, does anybody want that ring?

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I did it wrong as well. That's the price for resisting one type of energy. Closest approximation is in the . Which grants resistance to one energy type up to 10 for 18,000gp. Each additional 10 resistance costs 24,000gp more.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

so from 10-20 is more expensive than from 0-10, maybe the ring should be a bit cheaper than that.

Also, im pretty sure this was in Keats' starting gear, not sure if she's spend over half the starting budget on something like that. Hey keats, what did you pay for the thing?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

so from 10-20 is more expensive than from 0-10, maybe the ring should be a bit cheaper than that.

Also, im pretty sure this was in Keats' starting gear, not sure if she's spend over half the starting budget on something like that. Hey keats, what did you pay for the thing?
I didn't, I stole it from the orc village.