What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Re: Pathfinder OOC Thread

<_>

Not available.

I just realized I won't be available next Saturday (the 1st), either, so uh, werlp.

Our thanksgiving was a month ago, so apart from a bottomless sushi raid earlier in the day, I'm good to go. XD

As far as I know, I'm good. If things come up, I'll update with a post.

Roomie had a birthday party, there was like 17 people in my house. Figured nobody poked me, so it didn't happen.

Well, we spent about three hours waiting for you then called it a night.

Well... Shit. Sorry guys. :(

Are people going to show up tomorrow night?

i should be around, yep. poke me on aim if im not, chances are i'm just forgetting the time.

Should be. If anything comes up, I will make note at the earliest possible time.

Double posting so it gets noticed.

My status has been downgraded to "Iffy." I have a friend that I'm spending the day with and given that I will be the transportation when it comes time to head home, I don't know when and where I'll be come gametime, nor do I know what time our evening together is going to end, so I may be here, I may not. Probably best to lean toward 'not,' but even I can't say for sure right now.

My Saturday has been absconded with, can you all meet up on Friday?

Actually works better for me this week, so yes. XD

Maybe. So far, so good. Will let you know if that changes, though chances are I will probably forget *laughs*

I'll try and poke ya with a stick, all will be well! :D

Before I forget, I won't be around Friday or Saturday. I'm going out of town and I won't have internet.

Can anyone else not make it Friday? My friend's pulling the same shit as he did last week. I totally didn't derp on the dates.

Back