What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Pon's Lab ] [ ポンズラボ] J*Fight / J○Fight R159903 RJ159903

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: JC Fight

If you mean become a gyaru, then I had this problem, too. You can't be a virgin and go gyaru, so you might as well not do a virgin run.
Dammit, I just virgin run all of this. I guess Satake doesn't like his woman, pure.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you open the sewers though? Where can you find the item to open the sewers up?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you open the sewers though? Where can you find the item to open the sewers up?
I think you need to get caught by the police at least once. There isn't really anything of interest in the sewers though.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can get the crowbar to open the sewer from Underground Fight Director (Forgot the name...). I don't know what did i do to get it but you can get the crowbar from him... (i think...)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can get the crowbar to open the sewer from Underground Fight Director (Forgot the name...). I don't know what did i do to get it but you can get the crowbar from him... (i think...)
Oh I see thanks for that. Then Did you get the job at the restaurant? I followed etogiya's guide but Mai said there was no need for the job there?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Restaurant and all other jobs on the initial town are available only for the "innocent" mode. You need to revert the makeover if you missed out on those.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I was asking it on the innocent mode I didn't said that I was playing the Bitch mode bcause even if you did the bitch mode she will say "Why do I need to call them?" Or "A Job? Why would I need a job?" So how can you work to the restaurant? And the bodyguard job needs a commendation.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I was asking it on the innocent mode I didn't said that I was playing the Bitch mode bcause even if you did the bitch mode she will say "Why do I need to call them?" Or "A Job? Why would I need a job?" So how can you work to the restaurant? And the bodyguard job needs a commendation.
My order to get the restaurant job (From new game)
Check letter > Check letter again > Go to school > Check recruitment at restaurant > Go to Eisho to meet underground fight director > Fight > Next day go to school > Call Restaurant > Go to restaurant > Part time get...

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It finally work wait what was the requirements for working at cabaret? And How do you keep the costume from the restaurant I mean how do you get It?

Last edited:

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For Cabaret you need to progress through Restaurant enough to be sent there, and have the makeover done. If you go to Cabaret as innocent and the manager says that he's looking for someone a little "different", that's the cue that it's available and that it will be available as soon as you do the makeover.

And I'm pretty sure you cannot take out the restaurant costume for personal use. At least I didn't find how.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I see too bad we can't take the restaurant costume it'd be great if Mai can wear it.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For Cabaret you need to progress through Restaurant enough to be sent there, and have the makeover done. If you go to Cabaret as innocent and the manager says that he's looking for someone a little "different", that's the cue that it's available and that it will be available as soon as you do the makeover.

And I'm pretty sure you cannot take out the restaurant costume for personal use. At least I didn't find how.
Oh and an added question How do you work at the restaurant at night? And how can you make mai go nopan or naked?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Simply work in restaurant until you're offered the no-pan night shift as well, for extra money. Then just come to work at 20:00 or 0:00. The no-pan event triggers only sometimes. Sometimes nothing happens and she says that nobody challenged her. She can never go full naked. Not in restaurant at least.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I tried the nopan night shift but she won't accept it how come?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I never really ran into such issues, so hard to say. She most likely not perverted enough or there's some prerequisite event that needs to be done to get her perverted enough to accept. Just try getting other events done, win/lose some ring fights, and lift up skirt to random people. If you're still not able to walk in the streets naked yet, then it's probably the latter, because I remember unlocking some things after enough skirt lifting.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I see do I need to increase her lust as well? I did buy the lust book though xD hahahahaha Oh do you know the shortcut key for changing clothes? I knew there was one right?

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I never really ran into such issues, so hard to say. She most likely not perverted enough or there's some prerequisite event that needs to be done to get her perverted enough to accept. Just try getting other events done, win/lose some ring fights, and lift up skirt to random people. If you're still not able to walk in the streets naked yet, then it's probably the latter, because I remember unlocking some things after enough skirt lifting.
Oh by the way to get the Manhole opener from satake you need to get arrested and talk to him to the office just thought of sharing it