What's new

PreGame Thread

Re: PreGame Thread

Sounds good, Treebeard. That's a team of two now ;)

Mind if I join you as well xiv? Hunting in a group of 3 is easier than hunting by oneself.

Sure Keylo, the more the merrier ;)

That would pretty much be our tactics... if we can rely on garfield to get female targets instead of male ones. Otherwise things might get messy
i had extra time and was bored

Attachments

• rofl.JPG
    rofl.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 0

Loli hasn't answered my question yet. Since I was actually the second to post my character, should that not mean I'm in the original six?

I wasn't trying to be official, I was just basing off of what I read when I made that list. Burrito, you had said something earlier in another rp about not being able to continue them so i put you on a maybe type thing just cuz I wasn't sure. When it comes to the 6, it's not my call, it's loli's

That was because of some family shit that's over. I can RP all I want now that it's over

wait does that mean that im the seventh to sign up?

I don't mean to be rude, but maybe we should wait for confirmation from Loli as to who is in the first six.

WHOO PREGAME!

*dances on the RP's corpse*

HEY, YA MADE IT!

Pregame high five, burrito?

*pregame high-fives Toxic*

Is this the way you check to see who you choose out of the players? The last ones paying attention win?

If this has been abandoned... can I take it over? :O Seems to have held too much potential for it to just die like this.

I believe Loli is dead. Murdered by the massive amounts of people who joined the game. And subsequently lost it

Though sometimes she acts like it, she ain't dead yet :p

Hopefully Loli will show up after school's done! o_O This looked entertaining!

WHOOOOO PREGAME!

Back