What's new

ACT RPG Maker [レングレッツ] B-GROUND UNCHAIN (RJ250223)

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I get the 2nd (middle) part of the tattoo? Can't seem to find it.

I also notice she has a towel and slave outfit, but I can't find those either.
You have to let the demon boss hit you with his attack, it will replace your special attack(shift key) with masturbation.
No idea about the towel and slave outfit.

Jorge

Reputation score
I pass the zone in the lewd labyrinth it was difficult there´s many ways to die and when you go left+left+right+up the game random change the pattern so try to load and save frequently...ok now you´ll see 6 orbs you need to suffer trying to avoid strong enemies so try to break the up 2 orbs then...middle with always strong attacks and mana...go then the 2 orbs down.
When you passed that zone,the final boss it´s a joke you need to stay behind the monoliths (I think or form rocks) and I was so pissed about the developer...losing the boss when you´re hitting by his power 3 times there´s nothing you can do no hitting damage by the sword...no skills...no mana; the boss prepare a meal and he laughs in your face because there´s NOTHING you can do to kill him and yeah you can´t go again to the safe zone it´s a boss battle you know?.Only the exit game it´s an option.
To kill the boss it´s very simple avoid his power in monoliths (or rocks) to take them down I preffer to use hold Z to do more damage.
| The 4º Zone | 1º Boss poison damage try to avoid his projectiles 2ºBoss I din´t know looks like Hit, from Dragon Ball Super no damage in mana no damage sword...special skill with extra hits no damage...all hits she avoid it and when you´re trying to hit her she poison you or something and there´s nothing you can do...only struggle from the grab I finished the game there xd
P.D: I finished the game...thanks for the comments.
(Click to upload the save with gallery and put all files in the folder www/save)

Last edited: