What's new

Rescue Sera

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As Lin, Vina, Meredith, and Stacy grouped together, they felt they had enough people to try and save Sera from wherever she was being held.

Not soon after they left, a couple crab creatures were about to pounce them from the side of the building, but were quickly shot and killed by a sniper on the roof.

The streets seemed filled with an eerie silence, as the three continued to walk down the street, towards the location of the pawnshop.

*You guys can talk with each other, if you want.*

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rescue Sera

"Haha, I never knew we had snipers. It's a bit reassuring wouldn't you say?"

Meredith attempts to break the ice as the lack of audible noise was beginning to freak her out and her voice seemed to shake if one had payed close attention. Besides, being afraid wasn't going to solve the problem. The girl, after a bit of thought, decides that it's best to remain quiet and fight her inner fear rather than to fight a beast which she may have alerted. She bites her lower lip in anticipation and half-expected one of the other girls to scold her for being insensitive to the situation.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Vina waves enthusiasticly to the sniper she knew they was good for something and letting them know that they was heading that way gave her the extra support she wanted, like angels in the sky... but with a rifle.

She had hoped so much that they would be able to cover her fully but she knew that snipers cant see through or shoot through buildings so some areas would be out of their field of view while she had her baseball bat guns seemed so much more effective, She spent a moment to study the crab things, she had never seen these before they looked bizarre to her poking one with her bat making sure they was dead, she thought to herself how she would fight them if she encountered one where hitting them with a blunt object like her baseball bat would have the most effect, the legs could break easy she thought some blunt force underneath would do well the shell on top could be a bit solid she thought.

Looking to the rest of the group she nodded she had a rough idea where the pawn shop was but to get to there from where she was now was a little more vague.

Its this way I think, i hope she's ok to walk or run with us, i dont want to be slowed down too much, it would attract too many of them, and yeah im glad they're there i saw them earlier, i really hope they can cover us all the way there, and all the way back.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin noticed the crab monsters before the snipers shot them, she was glad to have some support as her and her team might encounter more resistance at the pawn shop, which means that if she wanted to survive, she'd have to try and conserve some ammo.

"Lead the way Vina," Said Lin, keeping alert for monsters the snipers might've missed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girls tried to stay in sight of the snipers as much as possible, but unfortunately, their path led them out of their view.

They didn't have to walk far, as they reached the pawn shop in no time at all. The windows were barred, and the angle of the sun shined no light inside, rendering it so dark none of the girls could make out what was inside.

The three girls stood in front of the store, then decided what to do...

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

"We could try and sneak our way around the back it might be easier to get in there?"

Vina tries to make out the entrance to the store whether its locked what she can see through the windows what would be the best point of entry, she didnt want to walk into a confined area where smaller creatures like those crabs would have the advantage.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The front door is not locked, but the staff entrance in the back is.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well that gives us only one point of entry at least our decision is made pretty simple. Since Lin you have a gun i suppose its best you stay back so you can use it, no good if your up close in a mess, Ill go in first Meredith you stay with Lin followng me, until we know whatevers in there then come in and give me a hand once its distracted with me batting it into the ground"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin nodded,

"I got your backs~" Lin said cheerfully, hiding her fear.
"Becareful ok?"

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

"dont need to be careful when your as skilled as me, besides you two are going to be all the careful for me"

Vina smiles softly she turns her attantion to the door with a focus she gulps and begins to open it, she puts her ear to the door hoping to hear something on the inside maybe an indication whether something was inside and where it was, or maybe it was silent and empty either way as she leant against the door she readied to swing her bat at anything on the inside.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Perception check)

As Vina puts her ear close to the door, she hears what sounds like a dog's panting.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

there may be a guard dog in there, im guessing about waist height... here we go.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin pointed somewhere near Vina, ready to shoot if any monsters got close.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith attempts to take the vanguard assuming that Stacy would be at the back of the group. She draws one of her shortswords and readies herself for an attack.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sneak check)

Vina attempts to open the door quietly, attempting to get the drop on the dogs, but as she opened the door, it slammed open as two dogs dashed out, one knocking Vina on her back as it stood over her, jaws barred.

The other dog was about to attack one of the others, but Meredith and Lin had the initiative.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin immediately opened fire on the door on top of Vina, making sure she doesn't shoot her.
(Shoot dog on top of Vina, 3 shots)

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

As Vina opens the door the door slams she staggers back losing her footing and a dog leaps up pouncing o9n her shoulders forcing her down to the ground with a mighty thud "OoF!" she shouts, being over shadowed by the dog towering over her while she is on the ground she tries to use her bat to defend herself and keep the dog off by holding it with both hands at either side of it just trying to force the dog away and off her if she can, while wrestling with the dog she caught a glimpse of a shadow moving as the other dog darted past her at least it wasn't two of them attacking Vina.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith's eyes darted to the unoccupied dog.

"I've got this one girls."

It may end up proving to be troublesome seeing as how her two other teammates were busy with the first one. The blonde swings her knife-hand with the hopes of sticking the shortsword into the dog's body. She never really liked dogs anyways.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin attacks)

It took two shots to completely kill the dog on Vina, as it toppled over to the side, Vina stood back up, regaining herself.

(Meredith attacks)

The dog hopped back as she swung at it, then pounced her. As the dog was just reaching her chest, she flipped back, grabbing the dog between her legs, using her legs like a catapult, flinging the dog away.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin shifted her attention to the other dog, but held her fire. If the dog gets Meredith however, the dog will get a surprise in it's face.