What's new

Restarted: Mindfuck

Re: Restarted: Mindfuck

No, the one with the girl showing off her vag on a bed with a small child peering towards the camera just near the edge of the shot off the bed

I see nothing.

No, the one with the girl showing off her vag on a bed with a small child peering towards the camera just near the edge of the shot off the bed

what the hell are you looking at?

*sigh* Well, I said I didn't want to post it now but whatevs

Whatchild.jpg

I can't look too closely without laughing but I've been told it's fake. I can't tell

I probably would have laughed if "what" had been spelt "wat", but as it is, it's not funny enough.

:rolleyes:

Well, I wish I could find a version that didn't have that

failsoon.jpg

When you see it, you'll lol. Not really all that hard, I though, but it takes some people a minute or two.

lol, it's not that difficult, but it's funny.

I must be freakin' blind, because I don't see shit.

I suppose it's camoflaged quite well.

It's not really hidden, it just manages to blend in somehow.

Is that a...saw? ahahhahaha.

Im pretty sure I know what it is xD

Considering lumarin said it out loud...

He did? *goes to check*

EDIT - He didnt exactly say it, because all he said was the saw. He didnt say that the man will fall with the branch because he's sitting on the wrong side.

Last edited:

Moving swiftly on, I've seen numeous rage-debates on /b/ about whether this one is right or not. So don't be unhappy if you don't see it, about 33% of /b/tards think there isn't any mindfuck here.

Do PM me solutions for this one. And then we can have our own rage-debate afterwards.

picture.php

Just curious, can we start getting the answers to the previous pictures whenever a new picture is posted?

Raimei Nagata and Phoenix Alugere have PM'd me decent answers.

I would PM an answer, but I'm not seeing anything either. I second Phoenix's idea of getting the answers to the previous ones at well, because quite frankly I usually fail at mindfucks.

Wolf's comic: no idea.
The ginger girl - photo on bedstand on right hand side has pedobear in.
Moustache girl - the girl has a moustache.
Vagina girl - the random kid on the left with the "what" and the arrow pointing at him
The guy on the tree branch - he's sawing the branch while sitting on the bit which will fall.

Well darn Wolf's is the one I wanted to know.

Back