What's new

Restarted: Mindfuck

Re: Restarted: Mindfuck

The whole picture seems off to me... dunno what, though; I`m having issues thinking right now anyways. Can`t get that 'They`re taking the Hobbits to Isengaurd!' song out of my head; for some reason it popped in when I saw this picture :p

Copper is the only one who's PM'd me the correct answer so far.

That looks similar to something perverted and pees...

no no no, thats what happens when you see it. Also you will shit

I believe I got the one aika had above the vagina arch. Who the hell is holding the microphone?

Really? AWESOME! My mother is in a mindfuck :D HAHA My Mother Kicks your moms ass!

That's what you think. Never underestimate the ferocity of an Italian woman, especially if she's weilding a wooden spoon.

someone have another image?

The answer to my most recent one was the head of a T-Rex visible made out of leaves above and a bit to the right of the people.

awww, comon. It's gotta be something actually in the photo, not jesus christ on toast.

Also, i can't see it

picture.php

picture.php

The only rule of a mindfuck is there has to be something surprising in a photo that is not obvious at first.

Well, that's not at all surprising :\
It's such cloud formation, Rorschach-psych, mumbo jumbo

I figured some moss-man popping out of the water somewhere

There's still nothing in the picture itself. That's just brain's ability to see patterns where there are none.

No, it's photoshopped.

I can see that but that makes it even worse

Most mindfucks are shooped...

I know but the fact that shop leaves anything possible and the result was still something as poor as what's possibly natural. It's not just that there's a head made from leaves, but the fact it's done so loosely that it's still arguable and visible formation stuff.

i was looking for something more like a nude girl or a moster or something weird, but a head of a T-Rex visible made out of leaves that is not surprising

Back