What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158026] Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari

OP
D

Daedroth

Reputation score
is there any update news?
I'm crunching atm, planning to finish translating the game later next week. Then starts the editing period and i also would have to playtest it from beginning to the end myself (and not just once), so release will probably be in the first-second week of december.

@gaop , to be completely honest, was not really planning to, but i might do it when i go over already translated text. Though it will be a pretty huge undertaking with how often heroines talk in 1st person.

Last edited:
OP
D

Daedroth

Reputation score
Updated OP with second part of the game almost fully translated.
It's not a final version, because recollection room is not yet translated despite my promises and I don't like how text flows in some parts of the translation (first parts I translated, mostly). Going to work on both of these problems this week.

archeremiya

Reputation score
question? how you make it work? im new in this and i want to know,i download the game and after that, how i use it,i mean the patch.

JamminguWayy

Reputation score
As someone who loves both Heisendou's art, and thick eyebrows on my fellow ladies, this game receiving a translation is nothing short of a late Christmas present. Thank you for your hard work!

OP
D

Daedroth

Reputation score
Updated OP. Posted final version with recollection room and a lot of text changes.

As someone who loves both Heisendou's art, and thick eyebrows on my fellow ladies, this game receiving a translation is nothing short of a late Christmas present. Thank you for your hard work!
No problem. Final version is up the day you posted it :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
They really did just take a lot of emma cgs and changed tiny details then re-used them in this. Kinda dissapointing, still gonna play it though so thanks for the translation.