What's new

SDTT6 - GAME OVER!!!!! DEMON SIDE WIN.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Story: All of you are part of a research facility on a remote island. One night, there was a breach in the biohazardous research area, and an explosion resulted. The people responsible for working on the project were killed in the explosion, and most of you have felt some kind of change to you. Trying to get some answers, you seek out the head master of the facility, Siphon/Talvesh, only to discover that he has been brutally torn apart by someone, or something. With ten days until you can expect a rescue, you soon find yourselves realizing some of those amongst you want you dead ... or worse.

PMs have been sent, and thus begins SDTT6!

Night Actions Please!

Player List:

1. Toxicshock
2. Plmnko
3. Bartnum
4. Garfield751
5. Rin Umiko
6. Aika
7. Goldstein
8. Keylo
9. MMK
10. Dreana

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT6 - Night 1

*stickies*

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT6 - Day

Morning comes, and the girls convene in the mess hall of the facility. Upon doing so, they note that Aika, based on the way her clothing is torn and the cum stains on her body, has been raped. Yet despite this, she is still alive.

So the choice becomes ... Lynch someone, or No Lynch?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Lynch Bartnum!

Err, I mean,

No Lynch

Edit: Is there going to be posted a list of names / roles in the first post? plz/thx

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oh. My. God. Best. Night. Ever.

I don't even know who fucked me, but if they told me who they were I'd do anything for them, that was the best sex of my life...

No lynch

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Re: SDTT6 - Day 1

*Sneak a glance at aika*
I'm.... jealous

no lynch

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

well is the first day so no lynch

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

no lynch.

Aika got raped, I think it's safe to say she's not a demon. No other names have been mentioned, so there's little we can do.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

On the other hand, Toxic, how can we trust aika after she's been raped? What if there is some odd sort of sexually transmitted disease that could... hmm... convert her to their side, analogous to lycanthropy? (Did you hear her comment?)

Anyway, right now, I suppose the only way to win is not to lynch.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

True enough, true enough. No lynch for now.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT6 - Night 2

With the majority of the girls deciding not to lynch anyone today, the day passes uneventfully, and soon becomes night. Soon, everyone heads off for their bedrooms.

NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE.

((MMK, yes a listing of names will be up, however, being a SDTT game the roles will not be revealed until the end, basing this off the way the last few SDTT games have gone in that regard, and I've not seen the roles in the first post.))

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

With the majority of the girls deciding not to lynch anyone today, the day passes uneventfully, and soon becomes night. Soon, everyone heads off for their bedrooms.

NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE.

((MMK, yes a listing of names will be up, however, being a SDTT game the roles will not be revealed until the end, basing this off the way the last few SDTT games have gone in that regard, and I've not seen the roles in the first post.))
[[ Revealed when they die, or at the end of the game? I'm somewhat confused. ]]

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

[[When someone dies (lynched, raped, or killed), her role will be revealed, though this may not be her true role (like demon blooded girl when lynched will appear to be a demon)

And at the end of the game, everyone's true role will be announced by the GM (SiphonTalvesh for this game).

You don't know what roles there are in this game, just because this is a Secret Defeat the Tentacles game

At least that's what I collected from other games]]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT6 - Day 2

((Yes Rink has it, although as you can see, being raped doesn't mean you die in this game!))

Morning comes, and once more the girls enter the mess hall. To their dismay, they discover that, while no one was killed, Toxicshock appears to have been massively raped! While still alive, she seems slightly ... giddy, just like Aika had the day before, and probably still was.

Day 2 begins, and the decision once more rests heavily on your shoulders. Lynch someone, or No Lynch?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I reccommend that *if* we lynch someone, Aika be the soul. She was raped but didnt die? She either has some sort of resistance, which surely has worn off, and there's no harm in lynching her, or a Demon is trying to hide itself, which is quite dangerous.

I vote Lynch Aika.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

(the last day went by so fast i didnt even have time to comment.)

while Aika hiding herself as a demon is possible wouldnt the logic of her resistance having faded making her a viable target to lynch be flawed?
I mean if she was a resistant girl and still alive lynching her wouldnt serve our purpose at all. It would just remove a target for the demons to rape. I am withholding my vote until some info comes in to support a lynch.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The same goes for me really, best to leave her for possible demon chow in the future. The demons won't be able to win if they don't finish raping the resistant people, but we don't lose so long as our numbers outnumber them. Thus they actually do us a FAVOR by not finishing off the resistant people. Since that way, it gives more time for any possible "killer"/"gifted girl" to find the real demons and reveal them to everyone.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I can't speak for Toxic but I can confirm that my power is in fact to be immune to rapes. I promise I'm village sided, and that lynching me would be a very bad idea because I'm invincible to (at least some) night actions, until I use my night ability (which I'm not going to divulge right now, hopefully you'll see why not in a couple of nights' time).

I theorise MMK is a demon, who attempted to kill me and is butthurt that I simply enjoyed it. I urge you to lynch her instead of a very valuable and powerful village power role.

Lynch MMK.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

After giving it a lot of thought, I'm going to have to agree with MMK.

LYNCH AIKA.