What's new

Secret Apocalypse

Re: Secret Apocalypse

*looks around in the new forum and ooohs* :p

While this is helpful, many of the questions that involved leveling up spells involved elemental tech. I think the real question is how elemental tech works. Is it basically 5 different techs or what?
If I'm interpreting it right, it works just like the other techs do except for the fact that the level 1 through 4 techs are not fixed. So it might read like this:

Elemental:
Level 1: Choose either Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech.
Level 2: Choose a Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech that you do not have yet.
Level 3: Choose a Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech that you do not have yet.
Level 4: Choose a Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech that you do not have yet.
Level 5: Void: Combines 2 random elements and add the effects/ damages of both into one spell, Cost: 80

Do you choose water and automatically be able to cast any level of water spell or is it closer to:

Elemental:
Level 1: Choose either Fire lvl1, Water lvl1, Earth lvl1 or Air lvl1 tech.
Level 2: Choose a Fire lvl2, Water lvl2, Earth lvl2 or Air lvl2 tech that you do not have yet.
Level 3: Choose a Fire lvl3, Water lvl3, Earth lvl3 or Air lvl3 tech that you do not have yet.
Level 4: Choose a Fire lvl4, Water lvl4, Earth lvl4 or Air lvl4 tech that you do not have yet.
Level 5: Void: Combines 2 random elements and add the effects/ damages of both into one spell, Cost: 80

phoenix I believe the spells are level based on character. More specifically psy. Btw you probably have to make the lvl2 water or fire or air/earth spell yourself. Possibly same with lvl3 and 4.

Nope, you can make that in addition to the spells I wrote down... tho' you only make one custom spell per level. Stop trying to confuse things!!!

Edit: Also.. seems like I don't have much time after all. I'll just create an intro and that will be all until Monday.

Is there still room in this? o.o

Sure, though make your character by Monday.

Can we use lesser forms (Read: non-spell forms of psi, ex. a water balloon without the balloon) of our powers for roleplaying purposes?

*looks around in the new forum and ooohs* :p

If I'm interpreting it right, it works just like the other techs do except for the fact that the level 1 through 4 techs are not fixed. So it might read like this:

Elemental:
Level 1: Choose either Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech.
Level 2: Choose a Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech that you do not have yet.
Level 3: Choose a Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech that you do not have yet.
Level 4: Choose a Fire, Water, Earth or Air tech that you do not have yet.
This explains phoenix.
Possibly, through probably only under duress of some sort. Can I use my powers to strengthen my mind from sexual attacks?

Last edited:

Name: Priscilla Evans
Bio/pic:
Sex: Female

Stats:
Fortitude: 3
Dexterity: 6
Mind: 18
Intelligence/Luck: 3

Health: 48
Energy: 198
Arousal: 90
Grappling: 9
Critical Hit Chance: 6
Initiative Bonus: 8
Psy: 10

Traits/Quirks: (0 points left over)
Quick-learner
A Natural
Multi-talented
Aware

Psy Abilities/Tech:
Raw:
Level 1: Blast: D6 Damage+ ½ Psy Range: 5ft Cost: 10 energy

Mind:
1: Pressure: You stun the opponent for D3 rounds. 50% chance of failure. Cost:10 energy Range:15ft

Move Tech( combined with Telekinesis):
1: Power Leap: You leap 20 ft away from the opponent, also crossing almost any gaps you come across. Cost: 5 energy. Uses: both the move and action.

Experience: 0/(Level)*100

Last edited:

This explains phoenix.
Possibly, through probably only under duress of some sort. Can I use my powers to strengthen my mind from sexual attacks?

I'm meaning more along the lines of Level 0 powers that don't cost energy. (Creating water to drink, using psi to pick up a pencil, lighting a candle, etc)

Eh, as long as it probably falls under the elements you know, sure.

Uuuhhh.... What should I do... since my person went home instead of going to the library. Was that okay? o.o

Magical time warp happens tsuki.
Your character is magically there. She finds herself at the library, even through she tried going home.

Indeed. Nah, just post as if you were at home. The girl will give you a personal visit.

Quick question here for Phoenix and Shrike. Are Felicity and Quetz still within eyesight of Aya? Need to know before I make my next post, because if they aren't it changes the post content some.

((I don't think so, unless you want to be unintentionally going the same way. We can't be more than a block or two away from the library, but we did nake a turn just before we hit the park, so unless Phoenix has something to say, I would leave it up to you.))

This feels like it has died. Or lasped for some time. Anyway Ima give my character a dream. It's up to Tomoe to decide whether or not her powers awaken.

(Sorry, I've been extraordinarily lazy, busy or just a combination of both)

I will get the next day going... sooner or later.

Also, everybody else except Felicity/Shrike will have their powers awakened a few rounds into their first battle.

Well, thank God you haven't forgotten us. My only question is whether or not does my characters powers awaken?

Anyway on a plea from me, can people please vote on my story?

Back