What's new

Secret Hitler OOC

Re: Secret Hitler OOC

i blame all that sudden exudus from Nein to Ja votes as i was sleep. I was not expecting it and i was waiting for the next turn already

Ironically, I was the most suspicious person for saying that the "inspection" could have been full of shit.

That's not suspicious at all, imho. A fascist trying to use that power to clear another fascist of guilt is a VERY viable tactic and really puts the liberals in a state where they don't know what to think. If they're onto a fellow fascist and you're clear, you can really hold the potential to destroy Liberal knowledge with that kind of play.

Brief check in from phone before work.

I am surprised that we won. I thought the fascists were being absurdly obvious.

When I got my initial presidency, I didn't know aurani was fascist and gave a liberal policy hoping I'd be cleared. Instead I ended up discovering my two allies and head desking at how suspicious we all looked.

RP you're right that genuine words can work for liberals, but knowing that, I had to make an appeal like I did and hope it worked. In a different situation you might have been right.

I'll do a little victory post this weekend. Any requests or begging for mercy can be made now. GG.

Rape Mitzy hard BlueSlime!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Oh well. I stopped having fun during that last round anyway. Congrats I guess.

That said I really DID draw three fascists cards.

This just goes to show that both sides can feel stressed and up against it in this game. I didn't feel that my last ditch appeal would work but it's a little harsh to blame everything on those who agreed with me. They don't have the benefit of knowing the situation.

Aurani, had our positions been reversed, I would have played a liberal policy. It would have given Hitler more credibility and not put them in the path of a potential bullet.

Toxic was spot on, until he got super confused about the names when recounting events for some reason. Out of all the players at the table, I would have sworn he had the name of every fascist written down. Then I guess he voted Ja because he got too jumbled up in names and hurt himself in his confusion.

Then he fainted.

Then he was pounded by large Arstotzkan men.

Well Brigitte certainly will be. ;)

D:

Someone better answer that phone, because I fucking called itttt.

Back