What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Mizulugu

Reputation score
In addition to barnaclebill words, you need to know when they get trigger by an aggressor which in involve coding/peeking lol

The coding part isn't hard, because you barely need to do anything since the aggressor is the one that controls it ( 95 - 100% of the time )
but just in case you need it, or have a hard time understanding them. Here's part of the listing:

Type Family:

Trigger Family

Semeshotasrule

Reputation score
Gimme a sec I'll upload later. Btw, I'm thinking about doing aggressors using the bao code, does anyone have some tutorials? the only one I can find that has video examples had its folder wiped from MEGA

Hi dude! Hello! Hi!
I've been trying to make aggressors for so long using Baomaru code! And I think I'm at the stage were I know what I'm doing! If you need any help, I can try my best!

gilby3

Reputation score
Thanks! May not have the time for larger projects like I wanted, but I can spare an hour or two on some animations at least. BTW, Mash is about 40% done (Missionary in progress, sound fixes next, fixing up older animations, then grope and stage 2 last)

Semeshotasrule

Reputation score
Awesome. Don't know what [Mash] is (Off to a great start XD). Are you making something similar to [Brian Jmax]?

Last edited:

Semeshotasrule

Reputation score
God. Spent a couple of hours looking through all 250 pages of this thread.
The amount of links to male aggressors that no longer work. T^T

Frosted Pain

Reputation score
Thanks! May not have the time for larger projects like I wanted, but I can spare an hour or two on some animations at least. BTW, Mash is about 40% done (Missionary in progress, sound fixes next, fixing up older animations, then grope and stage 2 last)
You're doing something wonderful.
Ugh, if i was good at stuff i would make Touhou edits in a heartbeat.. so many possible sprites to do stuff with

Awesome. Don't know what [Mash] is (Off to a great start XD). Are you making something similar to [Brian Jmax]?
It's Mash Kyrielight from Fate (or Melty Blood in this case).

gilby3

Reputation score
Missionary is done for Mash, but irl is making things a bit harder to find time to work on this. I figure once I do my fixes, I'll release it as WIP and the community can do with her as they please (stage 2/3, new sprites, pregnancy, etc). I'm also half tempted to add an ass in wall game over animation as well, but again that depends if I can carve out more time for myself. As for the fixes, Mash's standing carry animation itself is fine, but does anyone know what animation number Brian uses for insertion?
I've also read through the comments and docs for fixing the sound issues. So I understand that the aggressor should be the one to control what noises she makes. And Mash shares the same groups and indexes as other victim characters, but I don't see triggers for 5000 and 5001 sound groups in her state -2 like the others. Copy and paste didn't work, so my idea is to implement statedefs for each of the victim animations. Something along the lines of this.
Code:
[statedef 19230, victim]
type = S
physics = S
anim = 19230
ctrl = 0
sprpriority = 0

[State 0, PlaySnd]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = animelem = 0
value = S(5000 + random%2),(0 +random%3)
volumescale = 100
channel = 0
;lowpriority = -1
freqmul = 1.0
loop = 0
pan = 0
;abspan =
;ignorehitpause =
;persistent =

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this, or if this is too unnecessary. and tbh I think it may be wrong since I don't see other victims doing similar stuff

gilby3

Reputation score
Guys I'm a fucking dumbass the sound issue was because I didn't have the proper sound indexes. Anyways Mash WIP will be uploaded here this weekend. Someone else can upload it HCM cuz I don't feel like making an account there lmao

lesserorganisms

Reputation score
Does anyone have a copy of Horuakuti's Miyako Arima? The files on mugenryona are dead. (Of which, I am pretty sure 95% of them are)

dixshi

Reputation score
Does anyone have the Eko from 2663? I tried to download it but the error doesn't seem to be the password being incorrect (tried "ekokijo") but that the file was deleted.
EDIT: Also, just to confirm, this is Eko from Vanguard Princess right? Not the one from Arcana Heart

HDXCX

Reputation score
May I ask when the latest Iari was released? The February 19th revised version I found on Mugeryona seems to be missing some animations.

SkellyBones

Reputation score
Does anyone have a copy of Horuakuti's Miyako Arima? The files on mugenryona are dead. (Of which, I am pretty sure 95% of them are)
Maaaaan, thought I revisit mugen a bit more than a year later and that site went tits up, wtf happened?

Here's miyako + the kuromaru that came with her. I also managed to get the pregnancy mechanic working.
Never used gofile before, no idea when this will expire. Hopefully someone places this somewhere more permanent.

barnaclebill

Reputation score
MugenRyona moved to a new uploader at MugenRyona.com.
Very hectic weekend, but here's Mash. I'm an amateur at this so I'll probably redo these sprites when I get more experience, but any artists out there go ahead and go wild with what I have already
Your edited sprites match Gettag's style perfectly, I hope you have plans for more French Toast game ladies, especially Type Lumina ones, excellent start.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
preggers, shelly bones
and nice mash, gilby
btw, speaking of this miyako and mugenryona
they seemed to have migrated to the new domain called mugenryona.com and apparently restored all files, but i'm checking and older files past a certain point are all inaccessible, or is it just me?

gilby3

Reputation score
I did consider doing a TL Saber remake of GBit's Saber, but that damn skirt makes it hard to get a good gauge on her bottom proportions. BBTAG Neo was up for consideration too, but I'm not ready to tackle sprite sizes that big. Plus I would prefer if someone else makes a JP voice pack for her first. PCiel and Aoko seems like the easiest to do for a TL edit (and I'm not opposed to working on male victims either), but really what I want to do are aggressors. I'd really like to see more monster character aggressor edits (its criminal that I've found background animations of Kusaregedou being used but no Kusaregedou character) and since I now have time for long term projects, I am much more down with learning mugen coding. Currently combing through the Baomaru cns as a starting point, but if I theoretically make the sprite set and matching animations from the Bao code to a base character, it should be able to work correct? All of the statedefs seem self contained in the cns itself, so I wouldn't need to adjust my base character's other cns's other than the command file itself. Will probably mess around with KFM by adding Kuropress anims and see how it works from there.