What's new

ADV [ T-ENTA-P ] ティー・エンタ・ぴー School Girl Courage Test -The Other School Inspection- 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- RE096310 RJ096310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- (RJ096310)

you can have 100% save? I would be very interested ...

{CRITICAL}Re: 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- (RJ096310)

Could I ask does this game has Guide to raise the Heart beat to 400 BPM OR 500 BPM instantly ? Could I ask Could I raise the Heart BPM number to 400 BPM OR 500 BPM with Cheat Engine ?

My excuses for necro, but, does anyone have a save please, I have no hair left ;-;

Last bump, you never know ;-;

My excuses for necro, but, does anyone have a save please, I have no hair left ;-;

There is a guide one page back. Do you really desperately need a complete save?

There is a guide one page back. Do you really desperately need a complete save?

I know for the guide, I took a look at it, I'll try with that, but yeah, having an actual save would've been better...

Thanks anyways.. ^-^

I can offer my save, but it seems to be stuck on 86%.
The missing images in the gallery do not unlock, no matter how manytimes I see them in game.

Attachments

• save.zip
    666.6 KB · Views: 457
Does anyone have an updated version of this game where the CG's are fixed? sorry for bumping a dead thread this is the only place i know where i can ask this
You just committed a double sin, necro'd a five year old thread and asked for a link all within a single sentence.

This thread has been moved to the H-Section fro deletion due to a lack of information about gameplay. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back