Reputation score
Re: The Adbot's Revenge!

"If it didn't get melted to scrap metal you mean!"

He shouts this with a laugh.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Red eyes blinked off ash from the inferno. As usual, it was too slow. "Now where?" he joked.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito manages to stand, looking out over the charred battlefield, then seeing his sword "My sword!" heb yells, jumping up out of the trench and grabbing it, then sheathing it "Okay, let's get back to the command bunker. I'm sure that General Nunu will be expecting a report" he says, hopping back into the trench and crouching, then running along the trench towards the largest bunker in the area, making sure to keep his head down

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SiphonTalvesh follows Burrito, making sure not to follow too closely.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

As the men (and Zerg) hustle their way back to the command bunker, they catch sight of a lone figure sitting outside the building, leather-clad back propped against the wall, knees up, a cigarette dangling loosely from one pale hand.

"Saw the fireworks. You know, if you're going to throw a party, you probably ought to make sure all the invitations get sent out." As she grins, there's the briefest flash of Copper's fangs. "Of course, from what I saw, if I do go into combat with you, it's probably a good thing I don't breathe."

Taking a drag off of her cigg, she pushes herself to her feet, dusting off the backside of her jeans as she does so. "C'mon in. There's reconissance footage of the fight already up and streaming. You guys did a hell of a job out there today, though I think you got lucky. Hopefully, though, it'll hold out for the future." With that, she's in the bunker, glancing back over her shoulder to see who's following.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito stops to listen to Copper, a smile on his face as he follows her in "I'd have sent you an invitation, but the party was too full too fast" he says in a smart-assed tone as he walks towards the monitors, his heavy boots thumping on the ground "Any world from command, Copper? I'd expected them to have noticed our little fireworks display" Burrito says, smiling as he crosses his arms

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She heads over to a desk whereupon sits a terminal that has several videos playing on it at once. One is a loop of the whole battle whereas the others simply show various highlights, including the reason she's happy for her undeath.

"Nothing yet. So either they think we're doing a good enough job on our own or they can't get through to us. Given that this was just the first wave, I'm willing to bet it's the former." Clacking at a few keys, she turns the monitor to face them, showing nothing in the inbox. Also a good sign, too, as it means the encryption on the spam filters is still holding. "I'm starting a pool, by the way. Who wants to see how long it is before Burrito's on an avatar or a sig? Bonus cash if you can peg when Bartnum goes up."

((Okay, drive by post before work. See y'all later!))

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I bet ten bucks I'm an Avatar within the next two hours" Burrito says, smiling as he looks over at the monitor "Spam filtering is holding up. vBulletin's little Anti-Spam defense forces are waiting, and we have the front lines held back. It's almost too good to be true" he says, sighing as he pulls out a cigar case, then draws one and sniffs it before putting it in his mouth and lighting it with a gold-colored Zippo with the ULMF logo branded on it

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Pushing the roller chair over to a grid that was put up on the wall, she scribbles in Burritio's bet with a Sharpie. As she watches him with the cigar, she makes a face. "Yet another reason to be glad. God, those things stink." Nevermind she's left a cigarette burning in a nearby ashtray. Rolling back over, she fiddles with the computer again, picking up said cancer-stick and sticking it between her lips.

As she speaks, she removes the cigg, gesturing with it. "There's still some troops unaccounted for. I'm willing to bet they've either been redirected or they haven't been deployed yet. Still to early in the game to think the bots got 'em, since they've yet to get past the wall of you guys at the gate. We'll have to see if they manage to get here or not."

For the time being, she enjoys the lull, directing them to the coffee and power drinks and snacks that make up their rations, just warning them to stay away from the squishy bags.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito sighs and takes a puff from his cigar, smiling as he removes it from between his lip with his right hand "Here's hoping they managed to survive. It was brutal out there. I wouldn't have gassed them if I hadn't been in a deadly situation." he says, placing the cigar back in his mouth and grabbing a cup of coffee "And, for your information, these Cigars are only for when I'm in combat. When I'm home I smoke some of the best pipe tobacco you've ever smelled." he says, taking a sip, and managing to still hold his cigar in his mouth as he downs the cup of coffee "'That hits the spot. Everyone, get a cup of something to drink. I got a feeling that there's more bots on their way" he says, smiling as he takes a puff of his cigar, this time blowing the smoke out of his nose in a large jet

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

*Walks in*
Well I see you guys are still alive.
Sorry I am late, I was held up by some of those pop ups in the air, flying a helicopter seems to be a bit bad in this situation.
*Sits down on a chair*
So, people. Recap? I told you my story.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Zero, glad to see you could make it." Burrito says, smiling as smoke seeps out of his nostrils from his cigar "Well, the Adbots attacked in force, we fought, I gassed them, and Bartnum incinerated them. Long story short, we won the first wave." he says, smiling as he looks over at the monitors "If you want to see what really happened, take a look see over there"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

*Walks over and examines the monitors*
...I am glad I wasn't there for THAT *Points at the gassing*
Well now that I am here lets hope that we won't need to resort to that kinda tacitics again.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Meanwhile....

Lurker was re-burrowed, having a small nap.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito looks over at the burrowed lurker, then sighs "Oi, cockroach, or whatever the hell you are, get up here and get something to eat" he says, finishing his cigar and tossing it into the ashtray that Copper was using "Here's hoping the Adbots don't decide to attack again"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

A loud *crunch* came out of the hole. "Trust me, you don't want me out of here," it hissed.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Feasting on those bastards? At least you get your daily Iron requirements" Burrito says, breaking into laughter "They may look human, but they're mostly robot. I wouldn't eat them if I were you." he says, still laughing

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon says nothing, simply walking over to one of the bodies and proceeds to start gradually ripping it apart, pocketing various parts every now and then. Eventually, his eyes light up and he pulls something out that could only be assumed to be the central core of the bot. "Perfect."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"It ain't one of them. Too hard for my taste," he hissed, as the strange crunching continued.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

...Is it one of our guys Lurker?