What's new

The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

*Has Zerospace's trust and tries to think of something that will crush zero's feelings. Can't come up with anything.*

Why would I do a spin off of Wraust's DoP. That would be betrayal by my accounts.

No, I am not asking you to do something based off of this, I just want you to make up something KINDA like this so we have something to do XD

Why can't you do that zero? Why not cloud? I am already gming for a chat game called generic dungeon which is a spin off from Xsi's Dungeon of Doors. (Got permission to do so.)

generic doungeon?

mmm... interesting

I'll host it either in chibi's chat or Biteme's chat. It depends on my mood and whether or not I want to host to 5+ players.

Why can't you do that zero? Why not cloud? I am already gming for a chat game called generic dungeon which is a spin off from Xsi's Dungeon of Doors. (Got permission to do so.)

What? Me? Why not what?

You Cloud and DXP in the same account. That means you have much potential.

I would probably due something except for two reasons: I'm not exactly experienced in writing erotica and my updates would probably be a minimal number of times per day (college with a planned engineering major + some things are just awkward to type if your roommate is in the room).

I wouldn't mind having a go at doing one. Of course I have no experience with this sorta thing. Be good to try it though, if anyone would be interested.

im interested.

It could be a group effort? Minor GMs with their own chararacters?

I'd play, and since I kinda need a place to start for this type of thing anyway I could try and help dming if you needed extras.

If you pick it up, would you mind extra players. It seems I only got to be interested in it when it died, so now I'm :(

I am interested as well. Hrm.

If you pick it up, would you mind extra players. It seems I only got to be interested in it when it died, so now I'm :(

I wouldnt really be picking it up, but starting a whole new one. Only thing is I have no experience, Would be fun to try though.

Go ahead and try for it Cloud.

you have my ever vigilant and lurking support.

i just wish i knew the system Wraust was using for all the encounter situations.

you have my ever vigilant and lurking support.

i just wish i knew the system Wraust was using for all the encounter situations.

I could always make up my own system. On that note, Gimme a day or so, while I come up with a map, Stat system, etc. etc. then I'll release to see if people think its any good, then if most enjoy it, I'll try and improve it.

I was toying with a simple system idea of a d6 system for encounter or d20 if your really creative, and then have a string of rolls further advancing that encounter something like

1 = nothing
2 = 1 trap
3 = 1 trap 1 encounter
4 = 1 trap 2 encounter
5 = 2 trap 1 encounter
6 = 2 trap 2 encounter

and then maybe a d6 for the creatures, and then a d6 for their attitude, and so forth like that, just an idea i had.

problem with that is theres an equal chance of getting screwed over as there is for having your character safe, but its a simple loveable system. could probably do the same with the current monster set on a d6.

Last edited:

1d10 system of finding stuff. (Not used in Generic Dungeon)

1 = Critical Failure Trap.
2 = Strong Trap
3= Weak Trap.
4= 2 weak traps.
5= 3 weak traps.
6 = Trap.
7 = Trap and Weak Trap.
8 = 2 Traps.
9 = 2 Traps and a treasure chest or something.
10 = Critical Awesomeness of Treasure.

1d3 System of whats in a room.

1 = Monster
2 = Nothing and chance of treasure.
3 = Trap

Back