What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [トキノコギリ / tokinokogiri] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 / Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi (RJ150996 / RE150996)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
v1.6 is the latest version. I can't share this because it has lolicon and it's too big for me to bother with my crappy upload speed, but I notified the pirate distro ad the updated version should come out sometime later or in a few days.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i don't know what a pirate distro is but thanks

i can't belive that it's so difficult to find a working save file, jesus christ

zyxxz

Reputation score
I've attached 2 save files for version 1.53. One with max affection while the other the opposite.

Attachments

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
you sure that is for 1.53? cause i downloaded a version that says it is 1.53 but I got an error when I put the saves in.

camping-dome

Lurker
Reputation score
v1.6 is the latest version. I can't share this because it has lolicon and it's too big for me to bother with my crappy upload speed, but I notified the pirate distro ad the updated version should come out sometime later or in a few days.
Hi. I managed to snag a copy of v1.6 from somewhere. Is it supposed to be smaller than the earlier versions? v1.53 occupies ~2.5GB while v1.6 only occupies ~1.4GB.
Also, none of the save files that you uploaded worked for this version. So I'm rather confused.
Any help would be appreciated.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Huh, so it turns out you're right, I re-downloaded the game and the saves crash the game. I have no idea how my version of the game doesn't crash, though if I had a guess it'd be that I opened the game once with wolf editor and that modified the game to work with my version of WOLF RPG, which probably doesn't play nice with games that use older exes.

Anyway, I'll upload my Game.exe since that's what makes the game saves work and I can post that since it doesn't have anything inside it otherwise. Just overwrite your Game.exe in the sys folder and run it from there.

Attachments

Last edited:

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Huh, so it turns out you're right, I re-downloaded the game and the saves crash the game. I have no idea how my version of the game doesn't crash, though if I had a guess it'd be that I opened the game once with wolf editor and that modified the game to work with my version of WOLF RPG, which probably doesn't play nice with games that use older exes.

Anyway, I'll upload my Game.exe since that's what makes the game saves work and I can post that since it doesn't have anything inside it otherwise. Just overwrite your Game.exe in the sys folder and run it from there.
yeah, now it work, thanks a lot :)

camping-dome

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks! It now works on v1.53 but not on 1.6 for some reason. (I am genuinely not sure if this is a fully working copy that's simply been compressed to have a smaller file size; or the fact that it has steveju's partial translation is messing with it, tho I don't see why it would.)

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks! It now works on v1.53 but not on 1.6 for some reason. (I am genuinely not sure if this is a fully working copy that's simply been compressed to have a smaller file size; or the fact that it has steveju's partial translation is messing with it, tho I don't see why it would.)
Is your version of the game actually version 1.6 or is it version 1.06? If it's version 1.06 then that's why it's so small and is not compatible with the saves. Honestly, I don't have a clue where you found a copy of version 1.6 of the game - All there seems to be is version 1.53 on the internet. If it is version 1.6 I think I'll send you a PM and politely ask for it if you don't mind sharing.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you can update the game even if its pirate in the official page, but even there its v1.54

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1.6? i thought the latest version was always 1.53.....
Anyway that kinda sucks for me since i have no idea where/what the pirate distro is.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This Circle came out with a new game that's pretty good, but I don't see anyone talking about it.
Would make one, but I usually assume it got deleted for one of the many rules the forum has.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This Circle came out with a new game that's pretty good, but I don't see anyone talking about it.
Would make one, but I usually assume it got deleted for one of the many rules the forum has.
Given that we have those rules, do you believe you'll be allowed to skirt them by derailing a thread?

spitefuldemon

Reputation score
I don't think a thread about their new game would be against the rules, as long as there are no images. Similar to this game and their previous titles.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there new game is the tea party one right i was also looking for a thread for that game since im kinda stuck and wanted to ask for help with the maid first mission she leaves the house got an event in the kitchen after that got no idea what to do talked to everyone went in every room and nothing so i gave up trying to figure out what to do and moved on with other mission.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Given that we have those rules, do you believe you'll be allowed to skirt them by derailing a thread?
Only that If someone did break any rules, I wouldn't know which ones--and we have so many now I don't feel confident a thread I made wouldn't just be moved for one reason or another. If someone that does know all of these rules well would make a thread, that would be great.
there new game is the tea party one right i was also looking for a thread for that game since im kinda stuck and wanted to ask for help with the maid first mission she leaves the house got an event in the kitchen after that got no idea what to do talked to everyone went in every room and nothing so i gave up trying to figure out what to do and moved on with other mission.
yes.
I have a grasp of the game in general--you need to do missions from the Menu and the puzzle that comes with it, some reward special ingredients that help you do the harder ones, and then a different menu allows you to progress the story.(the one with stars) Each time you do though you get a visual puzzle, but after a couple it gets really hard to understand what you're supposed to do to complete them without understanding Japanese. Which is why a conversation would be helpful.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Only that If someone did break any rules, I wouldn't know which ones--and we have so many now I don't feel confident a thread I made wouldn't just be moved for one reason or another. If someone that does know all of these rules well would make a thread, that would be great.
They are all listed right here : https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/ and this was created to provide an example OP: https://ulmf.org/threads/your-op-must-contain-this-information-or-it-will-be-locked.12507/

And don't worry, if/when you get something wrong one of the moderation team will point it out and give you the opportunity to fix it (unless you post lolicon images/links, or linkbeg) There is however a requirement to this: you must be willing to put effort into making the thread.

Last edited: