What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] [ ウルトラマンボー ] Soul of Forgery / ソウルオブフォージュリー RE153864 RJ153864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ソウルオブフォージュリー (Soul of Forgery)

Hmm anybody unlocked all the gallery content yet??

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have any direct downloads? I don't do torrents. Ever. Not trying to be picky. But i have heard of alot of people getting burned by torrents.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the game, but I'll need to work a little bit to get the full gallery. Some scenes are quite tricky to get since they don't involve the main character.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm stumped. I went through the entire game, got every combination in every room, and the gallery is still only about 3/4 done. Not sure what else there is to do. The enemy girls only appear in one room each, right? Also, I'm guessing there's an extra final boss, since I can't get more than 3 animations on the "final" one.

So far, I'm missing the bottom 4 on page 3, 4, and 6, the bottom 2 and fifth right on page 5, and the bottom 5 and first right on page 7. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Also, this game is pretty goofy when you press the H button. You can make multiple player characters and raped enemy girls if you H yourself in the right spots.

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More or less missing the same animations. Gone through the game twice and can't be bothered to do more runs if the animations aren't forthcoming.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

can you guys upload your saves? thanks.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can you guys upload your saves? thanks.
The gallery is linked to the exe itself. Unfortunately you won't get much if you just take a save.

If you want to make the game faster though, go into the save.ini and find スキル5=0

Then turn the 0 into a 1. It's the "ultimate" move in the game and will speed up your runs if you don't care about anything else.

After looking at the blog and thinking what they did with guild meister 2, I think this IS all that's there right now. He said in a blog post that the game will be slightly unfinished at launch and that he'll be updating it with more monsters, bosses, game overs, and some new animations post-launch.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Visiting the thread only to find the game has been released, what a good day :D

Anyway, what does editing that do? Skill 5 to 0 and then to 1?

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The gallery is linked to the exe itself. Unfortunately you won't get much if you just take a save.

If you want to make the game faster though, go into the save.ini and find スキル5=0

Then turn the 0 into a 1. It's the "ultimate" move in the game and will speed up your runs if you don't care about anything else.

After looking at the blog and thinking what they did with guild meister 2, I think this IS all that's there right now. He said in a blog post that the game will be slightly unfinished at launch and that he'll be updating it with more monsters, bosses, game overs, and some new animations post-launch.
Then we will need to wait for updates:) Also here's direct download from mega just finished uploading it:D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' Btw, just to point out the game is also on Eng DLSite's upcoming page, so it will be available there later.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Then we will need to wait for updates:) Also here's direct download from mega just finished uploading it:D

Thank you man :D

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ugh still trying to figure out the other galleries. I know the devs are gonna update it but I still want to try getting them XD

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The dark skinned girl is love :D

lullalol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to play this in fullscreen mode? Alt+Enter isnt working for me ..

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me or when you go to extra, there are animations already unlocked ._.

Attachments

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Missing quite a lot of scenes.
Is there anyone who manages to unlock full gallery?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That last kamehameha at the very end was epic! This game was good in both gameplay and animations. Very pleased.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get past the bridge in b1 level or get the access codes for f2?

Status
Not open for further replies.