What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

How to get this outfit?
The clothes come from the end of the mines area in a chest near the entrance to the 3rd area. You have to use a sword skill to get to it, I don't remember its name but its the middle one if you haven't moved them around.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The clothes come from the end of the mines area in a chest near the entrance to the 3rd area. You have to use a sword skill to get to it, I don't remember its name but its the middle one if you haven't moved them around.
You playing the right game?

If you're aiming for stray cat, you need to impregnate Belle in the city (i.e. lose the battle without losing the game) and then seek treatment from the doctor at the water wheel. After you get the animal essence from treatment, you need to merge that with a spare gothic dress outfit at the dwarf blacksmith.

Tip: Get a gothic dress outfit with as many slots as you can.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

New update.

09/20・最終ダンジョンの実装。

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's finally here +_+

Been waiting forever for the final dungeon.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone share your save file? I'm stuck at damn dugeon =.=!!!

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

English DLsite still thinks the latest version is 06/11.
I guess I have to wait until he updates its entry there.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awesome. Been waiting for an update. It doesn't seem like old saves are compatible, though. Script crash after load. Anyone else manage to copy over their old saves without crashes? I don't really mind starting a new character though.

2 patches already up on getuploader, by the way.

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awesome. Been waiting for an update. It doesn't seem like old saves are compatible, though. Script crash after load. Anyone else manage to copy over their old saves without crashes?
Remove patch_20140927. I guess it's partly a reason of this script crash.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I've noticed that there is English stuff in the files. Does that mean that it can be played in English? And if so, how do I make it so? I imagine it has to do with file names and such.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Remove patch_20140927. I guess it's partly a reason of this script crash.
Sure enough, that was the cause of it. Hope I don't run into whatever "duplicate event trigger" it was meant to fix.

So, I've noticed that there is English stuff in the files. Does that mean that it can be played in English? And if so, how do I make it so? I imagine it has to do with file names and such.
Read the readme file "_language_eng.txt" It tells you how. Just remove the underscore in "_language_eng.rvdata2"

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Could Someone tell me where the last Dungeon is ?
Here the current Map I have.
There is no last dungeon. This game all u need to beat is 5 bosses.

Stroy go like this.
U hunt monsters then 1 man stad u and left u to die. That how u end up in the snowy forest. 1st area.
U need to know what happen to the city. talk to the father to know what happened.
Then u need to go either hollow tree to get cross or go down to cutch dungeon get cross only can choose 1.
Then beat 5 boss or get rape by them. End
bosses area (snowy forest, underground steam, city, cutch dungeon, hollow forest.)

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no last dungeon. This game all u need to beat is 5 bosses.

Stroy go like this.
U hunt monsters then 1 man stad u and left u to die. That how u end up in the snowy forest. 1st area.
U need to know what happen to the city. talk to the father to know what happened.
Then u need to go either hollow tree to get cross or go down to cutch dungeon get cross only can choose 1.
Then beat 5 boss or get rape by them. End
bosses area (snowy forest, underground steam, city, cutch dungeon, hollow forest.)
...I'm talking about this..
New update.

09/20・最終ダンジョンの実装。
Google tran: Implementation of the final dungeon .
Btw this Update has so much Bug, I got alot of this Error

Attachments

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

English DLsite's entry for the game is still not up to date.
On the one hand, this is kind of bullshit that I can't play the latest version of a game I paid for because of the language.
On the other hand, the latest version seems to be buggy to the point of being unplayable, according to these recent posts here.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

English DLsite's entry for the game is still not up to date.
On the one hand, this is kind of bullshit that I can't play the latest version of a game I paid for because of the language.
On the other hand, the latest version seems to be buggy to the point of being unplayable, according to these recent posts here.
And now I'm regretting that I didn't buy it from Jap Dlsite :(

Could Someone tell me where the last Dungeon is ?
I gave up on playing this buggy version, so can't be sure 100%, but according to the map I have, you get there from the starting location (don't really remember English name).

Attachments

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gave up on playing this buggy version, so can't be sure 100%, but according to the map I have, you get there from the starting location (don't really remember English name).
South of the starting position, there's a new path open after you beat the game and I think it requires restart. (Unsure of the 2nd)

A nice new change is that all enemies start at the level of the max floor you got to. I am pretty there's a trigger to turn it off somewhere, but when farming you can start from floor 1 now. (No need like Harley to go off to floor 200 or something)

3 more patches from the maker. Hopefully, things are less broken now.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A nice new change is that all enemies start at the level of the max floor you got to. I am pretty there's a trigger to turn it off somewhere, but when farming you can start from floor 1 now. (No need like Harley to go off to floor 200 or something)
If you're talking about Extreme mode, which is turned on in starting location (I think some of trees is interactive), then it behaves like hard mode - no going back. At least it was like that in June version.