What's new

Video Game Riddles

Re: Video Game Riddles

Sorry for taking so long to reply, No answer yet and I'm not the best with riddles, hope this narrow it down.

The game has only 3 levels, which include 2d flying scrollers, beat-um-up stages, and obstacle courses.

that simpsons game on the mega drive about getting the pages of lost homework from barts dream land.

barts nightmare!

did you mean only 3, or 3 types?

*EDIT*! OH GOD I REMEMBER!
Fucking Cliffhanger, no wonder everything else was ruined, it was based on a shitty fucking movie.

*double edit*
... wait, that might not be it.
*triple edit*
Come to think of it, that's probably not it at all. ..still a shitty game though

Only 3 levels and 3 types of levels. Not each level was a different type.

that simpsons game on the mega drive about getting the pages of lost homework from barts dream land.

barts nightmare!

Not that but otherwise, No comment.

battle toads?

Battletoads has only 3 levels? Maybe 3 different entire whole map areas, but not "3 levels"

Also yeah, "ruined" I will argue til I'm blue in the face, that game remains awesome at every standard.

Well technically most agree it had 3 levels, Though arguably it could have been around 10 or so. The meshing of the different types of game play into crammed sequences confounds most of us. I wouldn't say ruined is the correct term. More like insanely challenging to the point where you can finally beat the game with out cheats/save states but you forget how to walk and see things that aren't whizzing by to the point that they blur.

Hm, may I barge in and put in a riddle here?
It's really easy I guess. I'll just... yeah:

"We don't know what is on the other side, we might die. *name* You go first!"

This is really easy, if you don't get it you havent played it.:D

Edit: hm after reading through this a secound time i realized it wasn't that easy, so ill give another hint: "It was in the 23rd century, mankinds darkest hour! We had been fighting for so long that no one could remember why it had all started in the first place..." Ok now this one is easier.

Last edited:

Thread necromancy, but I can't resist. Answer's Freelancer, I saw the intro cinematic enough times that the hint's a dead giveaway...

picture.php

Name the game.

Hrm...I thought it was kinda obvious that it was a piss take...

cheetahmen 2?

Wait until they get to the game.

haha, I was listening to that as I was reading this thread.

Back