What's new

What would you do if...

Reputation score
What would you do if you logged onto ULMF tommorow to find that Linemarvel himself has posted on the forum saying that he scrapped Mystic girl ages ago and has now come out with a brand new game. it is the same style of game as Demon/Jungle Girl and the best part he has been watching you post. yes, YOU!!! and has based the game around YOUR favourite fetishes (with Tentacles thrown in if Tentacles aren't your scene... like a crazy person...)

how would you react and what would the game be like?

Re: What would you do if...

id feel sorry for you guys, my mind is an abomination :D

what's the worst thing in there, Scat? Skull-fucking? Futa? i'd still fap to it

Mmm, shitting dick nipples. Can't get me enough of them shitting dick nipples.

what's the worst thing in there, Scat? Skull-fucking? Futa? i'd still fap to it

Cut out your girlfriend's intestines and use them as a condom. Fap to that delightful imagery without vomiting.

Cut out your girlfriend's intestines and use them as a condom. Fap to that delightful imagery without vomiting.

shouldnt be to hard for these people, no i meant that you guys would be disappointed by the outcome.

Shit bricks and prepare the vaseline.

Well, there's a short list of things I don't like: loli, futa, yaoi, scat and I'm not really a fan of yuri, either, to it's not a turn off like rest of the list. So I suppose it would be pretty varied.

Last edited:

What would you do if you logged onto ULMF tommorow to find that Linemarvel himself has posted on the forum saying that he scrapped Mystic girl ages ago and has now come out with a brand new game. it is the same style of game as Demon/Jungle Girl and the best part he has been watching you post. yes, YOU!!! and has based the game around YOUR favourite fetishes (with Tentacles thrown in if Tentacles aren't your scene... like a crazy person...)

how would you react and what would the game be like?

I think that by comparison to other forum members, if the game focused on my favourites it would be pretty bland. There'd probably be yuri and consensual sex along with some tentacles, slime girls, and maybe a male monster or two. Perhaps a 'teamwork' focus to incorporate the yuri and the consensual sex? Hopefully either an option or a female character with /smaller/ breasts than the average, too, without her being loli.

Anyways, if this happened, I would be pretty stoked. I'm often disappointed by what I see when I peek through games because they're way more violent or out-there than I'm looking for... but when I look for tamer stuff the monsters and tentacles are never an option!

Meh.

I never liked his art style.

Knowing this forum.

Be glad it's wouldn't be called attack of the lotus bewbs.

I barely ever post here, so the ammount of fetishes I've mentioned on this forum is pretty limited.

Hmmmm... A game based on consensual tentacle sex and tribadism, I guess?

Threesome between a tentacle monster and a pair of lesbians, maybe?

Really not sure how that would work out.

Might be interesting, I suppose.

There would be tentacles
Lots and lots of tentacles.
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!
Lots of bulges everywhere. Stomach bulges, cheek bulges, throat bulges.
Cumflation as well. Gallons of jizz going everywhere, as well as tentacles coming out of mouths and going into and coming out of ears, noses, nipples, etc.
Also monsters. Normal animals. Rape all 'round with ahegao and cum exploding out of mouths and shooting out of noses.
There would also be some death involved. Nothing graphic

Sooo
I'd be perfectly fine with this.

Let's not forget the dick-shitting nipples.

We didn't

Back