What's new

ACT [White Peach] イドラの影~The Shadow of Yidhra~ (RJ312493)

Okay, So at the base, I am stuck. I got the card key, I saved the little girl in the next room, now I hit something that says "There seems to be something on the left, have a look"....what's there? Nothing interactable besides the door I came through, and the girl's room. Do I have...to go back in the previous area again for something? Keep, in mind, I already check everywhere, and I can't find anything.

So what do I have to..get???
I am also stuck at this point.....is this a glitch?
any ideas?
English language breaking the script. Switch on japanese before this moment and may switch on english after. But in camp were same problem.

I can't even get this game to run.
Every time I start it, it crashes right after the Unity logo.
Any Ideas on how to fix this?

I can't even get this game to run.
Every time I start it, it crashes right after the Unity logo.
Any Ideas on how to fix this?
Does it not generate a log file you can attach here?

Well.
In that case, i would suggest doing the usual stuff; installing all Visual C Redistributables, DirectX, and all that.

What are your specs?
It could even be a simply corrupt download AND/OR extraction.

Okay, So at the base, I am stuck. I got the card key, I saved the little girl in the next room, now I hit something that says "There seems to be something on the left, have a look"....what's there? Nothing interactable besides the door I came through, and the girl's room. Do I have...to go back in the previous area again for something? Keep, in mind, I already check everywhere, and I can't find anything.

So what do I have to..get???
Same , cant do anything :C

afaik the dev seems to be working on another title, it's in too early a state however
and they left this with some voice lines missing in h scenes

The new title is already released... and we need a new thread to ask for saves talk about that game

The new title is already released... and we need a new thread to ask for saves talk about that game
i cant figure out how to fight the final boss! I want to beat it legit but i CANT. What a cruel world! so cruel!

Back