What's new

ACT [ monotool ] ものつーる Nekobato ねこばと RE152072 RJ152072

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
kind of a shmup/rpg kind of game. I wasn't sue if anyone posted here yet as for I can't fine a thread on it sooo here it is XD

not sure if its out yet or anything thought
* Summary
Nekobato is an action-shooter-like mini game where you shoot a neko-chan.
You're the little gray man. The blue-haired catgirl is your target.
Shoot her down and go to town on her feline form, even if you fail you can improve
yourself with earned gold and try, try again.
All poses are animated and change with the situation.

* How to play
Reduce the neko-chan's HP, or otherwise earn gold over time.
Use the gold to boost your status and purchase equipment with unique effects.
You're weak to start, so become strong little by little to defeat the neko-chan.

Last edited by a moderator:

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nekobato [ねこばと]

Was going to comment how the art style reminds me of that developer who does those pixelated molest the sleeping girl games... then checked the right side of dlsite and and its a new game from them alright =D

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

108 Yen... That's a bit over 1$ in my currency... o.o

DazedFury

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody figure out the controls? I can't seem to get any other positions.

EDIT

After winning enough times you eventually get an H-Mode. I'm not sure if it's through multiple wins or if its winning while she's held down by the slime.

Last edited:

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[Operation]
· W key: on move
· A key: Left Movement
· S Key: Right move
· D key: under move
-Click: cursor direction to the bullet fire

The following command will now be used by purchasing the specific equipment.

· Right-click: barrier
Wheel click / middle-click: slime summons
· SHIFT key: dash
Space key: teleport to the position of the cursor

And yes, to get into H-mode, you need the slimes to prevent her from teleporting away when low on health. Then press H near her.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This was actually really, really fun for me. I only wish there was more content. Through trial and error and a little bit of sloppy translation work, I believe this is what everything is:

The damage reduction seems to apply to slimes, too, which actually kinda bugged me because I accidentally got them to the point where they'd never die and she'd get stuck in only one position until she ran out of health.

Last edited:
OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

also if you have enough def and/or hp. when she has no clothes on you can just run up to her and hold her down you self. she can still fight but I you get to a point where you take no damage then you should be fine

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think it's necessary to have slime to get access to the H scene, 'cause I can do it in the end without summoning one...
But I don't know how you have access to the H scene...
Maybe when her life run down to 0 hp when she is held by the slime OR by yourself you get it ?

Anyway, great game I was expecting from that circle, I was hoping that it will be a longer game but for 108 yen it's freakin good game !
Totally woth it !

OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think it's necessary to have slime to get access to the H scene, 'cause I can do it in the end without summoning one...
But I don't know how you have access to the H scene...
Maybe when her life run down to 0 hp when she is held by the slime OR by yourself you get it ?

Anyway, great game I was expecting from that circle, I was hoping that it will be a longer game but for 108 yen it's freakin good game !
Totally woth it !
you have to hold her down the slimes are manly they're for that. you can do it you self by running in to her when she's naked but you doing to need like 70%+ def and a lot of hp if you want to last long enough. because you be getting shot at cloes range and be getting rapidly blasted by thunder.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What should I do after defect her?
How to press sex move or sex buttons?

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Weird glitches i found. If you put your Defense % over 100, you (and your slimes) can not die. Her shots, and the lightning actually heal you. Plus, if you defeat her but she runs away, just leave the game running (on the battlefield, do not press K) in the background and wait about an hour or two. Even though the match is over, you still gain Gold.

My save for those who would like to "research" further.

Stats on the save 1000 HP 750 MP 42Attack 105%Def 60Spd 84 of whatever that number is under Spd and all skills are purchased

Attachments

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What should I do after defect her?
How to press sex move or sex buttons?
If you defeat her and she hasn't teleported away, You press H to start, Up and Down to change speed, Left and Right for positions, and N to cum!

Hideshiseyes

Reputation score

Another fun little bug, if you press the dash and move around while you are fucking her, your guy will start gliding around on is belly. Gave me a chuckle.