What's new

ACT [ azcat ] クロノスゲート / Chronos Gate(RE163050, RJ163050)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite Info: /
credits to Mintyone for uploading ver 1.11
Fetishes
:
RYONA, futanari, monster girls, time stop.
There is also some gore, applied to the player character with some of the deaths in the game, I don't remember if it can happen with any of the NPCs either but hey, you've been warned. I don't remember if it's enabled or disabled by default but there's an option to disable it if it troubles you.

A side scrolling action game where you play as a futanari protagonist with a sword that allows her to stop time. The game's key feature is being able to stop time, which can be used in various ways, such as to freeze time to make dealing enemies and getting past obstacles less difficult. Being a futanari, the protagonist can also fuck downed enemies after depleting their health or completely bypass having to defeat them first by simply going up to rape them while time is stopped. You can even fuck some of the bosses. The enemies in the game are almost exclusively women and some monster girls with one of the bosses being an exception

The game kinda has souls-like gameplay, there's an emphasis on avoiding damage through careful blocking of attacks or simply avoiding them, through simply moving a way or carefully timed dodge rolls. Taking damage is usually the one thing you don't want to happen since it will usually hurt significantly, thus the game can be rather difficult at times.

Controls:
Left and right arrow keys to move, down to crouch.
Z =Kick (change enemies position when knocked down)
X = Roll
C = Select item (hold to use currently selected item)
V = Stop time
D = Block (spawn enemy in "sandbox" mode)
F = Attack
E = Select H attack
R = Use H attack (finish)
The game also has game-pad compatibility if you prefer to use one, the controls are remappable from the options menu.

I'll revise it a bit more if this isn't thorough enough, but it's been quite a while since I've last played the game in question at all.

Original OP:

DL: credit to samo101 for uploading.
A side-scroller action game with some monster girls that came out today.

I played the demo a bit back, from off the top of my head, the player character is a futa that has the ability to freeze time. All the enemies(at least in the demo) are female and the player can rape them when they're downed or while time is frozen even.

It seems like there's a bit of guro if you're defeated in particular ways, but it seems to only happen to the player character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163050]Chronos Gate / クロノスゲート

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! shiny.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Animations are bad, gameplay is bad, game is bad.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At first glance, it kind of looks like Blank Blood sprites with a blend of futanari and etc. But, it feels like it's a disappointment.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At first glance, it kind of looks like Blank Blood sprites with a blend of futanari and etc. But, it feels like it's a disappointment.
It IS a disappointment xD.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It IS a disappointment xD.
Noted, but I'm probably gonna be stubborn and try to find it anyway. I feel like the controls are the worst part, based on the demo. I think it was meant to be played with a controller.

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animations are bad, gameplay is bad, game is bad.
We are just judging from the demo here, I'm really feeling like giving this a chance since there hasn't been too many good side scrollers lately.

It feels like it has some interesting mechanics at least, animations aren't the greatest I'll admit though.

. I think it was meant to be played with a controller.
It really has that feel, it doesn't feel like something you'd play with the keyboard. I mean it even shows Playstation controller button inputs for things in-game instead of the actual corresponding keyboard key.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im a big fan of futa on girl. Will pick this up tomorrow or sunday if no one leaks it yet.

Last edited:

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Too many buttons, I see what appear to be consumables, but I don't even know how to use em.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Too many buttons, I see what appear to be consumables, but I don't even know how to use em.
Switch by pressing C
Use by holding C

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game is not as bad as it sounds, thanks for the game also.
i be happy if someone can find those CG i miss 2 of it which i dun know where to get.

Attachments

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i be happy if someone can find those CG i miss 2 of it which i dun know where to get.
You need to make the tall knights at the final level titfuck you when they're downed facing up and you have to be KOed while an futa angel is nearby since the guillotine won't kill you but hold you while the angel fucks you.

Also, I'm confused by that abrupt ending and the bit after the credits. Is there a secret ending somewhere I don't know about or was that just sequel/expansion baiting?

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1rst cg: paizuri from "valkyrie" ennemy(unlocked it while she was on her back).
2nd cg:lose to the angel from her fire bullets(she will spawn the trap then but not to kill you....I'll leave the surprise to you).

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this game getting better and someone translate it ...
like "Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki" ...
(at least the menu, item, etc which filled as Partial Translation)

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I know I already commented, but I'm trying to find all the items you can get in this game. So far I have all the 5 items in the top list, the pills, the herbs and the potion yet I still have no idea where to find the last two items.

However, I think I might have a clue where to find it. In the room with all the mechanical traps that can gore you there's a room and two metal doors, one of them is opened by a button in the same room but I can't figure out how to open the other one at the center of the room. Any ideas how to fix that?

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

unluckd all cg and finishd the game,i think im missing 1 item but who cares,heres a save file, enjoy
ps. if you choose 3rd option in menu you can select bosses or empty stages where you can spawn enemies that stand still and let you have your way with them

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... this game really is bad.
I'm glad a save was posted, saved a lot of time lol...

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game isn't that bad if you already get used to the control.

I like how to use time stop for pass platform or traps. And how to use it for fight especially mechine and final boss.

But one thing I don't like is jump consume stamina. Sometimes I jump for do air attack but stamina run out after jump and can't attack -*-

Gameplay : OK (Try to config button ;))
H content : Each enemy has variety of H-position but animation and art isn't good.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is like if Fromsoftware made a hentai game. It might just be the "You defeated" when you beat a boss, but it does remind me of the souls games. You die quickly and you restore health items and level up with "points" at checkpoints. Only thing that's missing is countless bottomless pits to fall to your death in. Anyway, I thought the game was alright. I don't think it's as bad as some people here are making it out to be.