What's new

RPG Loli [びすます / Bismuth] Dark Amulet / ダークアミュレット (RE174745, RJ174745)

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since I can't find this game here so I'll make one...
(oh and this is my first thread here so please don't get mad)

(No Pic since there's a loli-like character in game (even when there's no loli tag in game genre since as far as I know we can't post it right?))

Links:
Dlsite:
English:

Gameplay:
It is an SRPG Game...
you start by deploying your troops into the battlefield and then give them commands to move and fight your opponent. Each fight will decrease your weapon's strength so make sure you have enough weapon to fight each chapter. Before you start (deploying stage) you can choose which characters you gonna use, which class of your troop you want to use (the Main Character have 4 class if I'm not wrong), and buy stuff. This game has Permanent Death so be careful when you playing.

Story:
Dark alchemist Loleen is causing chaos by turning good men into gold statues.

Dragon Knight Princess Silvia of Valenstein was given a hellsword, Dark Amulet,
by a mysterious necromancer called Meigas who has forced her on a special quest
with her younger sister Roll. The path of her quest is populated with humiliations.
Progress the story and unveil the eroticism of its protagonists.

As a separate spinoff from Bismuth's H-RPG sim Shining Amulet,
Dark Amulet is a game and story you can enjoy on its own, with branching routes:
light route, dark route, evil corruption route.

Genre: Fantasy, Violation, Naughty, Oral Sex, Anal, Corrupted Morals (Probably Loli since some characters looks like a loli)

btw anyone has the walkthrough of this game?
please tell me (no save game since I don't want to max the characters all over again)

(sorry for my bad English)

Last edited by a moderator:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ174745) [びすます] ダークアミュレット / (RE174745) [Bismuth] Dark Amulet

I didn't even know this game existed, which is a damn shame since Shining Amulet was awesome.

Edit: After playing it for a while (and getting one ending)... Holy shit, I know what you mean. I constantly have the feeling i am missing something. If only this could be translated.

Last edited:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there any walkthrough of this game? It's starting to look like a wild goose chase.

Also, warning: Be sure you train your minor units as well. Some of the chapters after 20 have your minor units as main units and you will get stuck very easily if you didn't bother training them.

Luckily, there are multiple chapters dedicated for the sole purpose of training your units so don't slack off.

OP
XziebertX

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well there's still no walkthrough but I know there's three route
After ambush (I can't read Japanese but I know that's an ambush) you got two choices (I forget which one)
one choice will get you Normal Ending and Bad Ending (run away alone after school chapter (I forget about this one too))
while the other choice will get you Good Ending
since:
1. Good Ending will get you White Armor
2. Normal Ending will get you Black Armor
3. Bad Ending will get you Bitchy Red Armor

and if someone wants my save I have all character level 200 on Hard Difficulty. I just don't know how to share it directly here... (the only thing I don't have is all HCG)

sorry for my bad English

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and if someone wants my save I have all character level 200 on Hard Difficulty. I just don't know how to share it directly here... (the only thing I don't have is all HCG)
Yes, please. The way you upload attachments is "Manage Attachments" under Additional Options when you are typing a comment.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...Is that Camilla? I demand Hinoka with her!

OP
XziebertX

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, please. The way you upload attachments is "Manage Attachments" under Additional Options when you are typing a comment.
one save game coming up

Attachments

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, forgotten to ask. Does anyone knows the translation of the settings in the menu? I think I'm mostly fine with everything else; just trial and error.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone here happen to have a save for the original shining amulet? I asked a long time ago in that thread, but the thread died before I ever got an answer.

EDIT: Hey, what do you know, randomly checked the thread and someone had posted a save months after I asked.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires: description. A dlsite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM a moderator with and update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back.