What's new

ACT [ OniMasyumaro ] [ おにましゅまろ] EroSeka! ~A Schoolgirl Summoned in the Alternative World~ (RE210240) (RJ210240)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
えろせかっ! ~エロ異(ぃ)世界に召喚されたJKがモンスターにハメられまくったがエロパワーで逆に倒せちゃった~ is the title (mouthful i know right?)

Spotted it on under action games. Didn't see a thread up yet so figured I would post one so people could find out about it.

Haven't had a proper look at it yet. Looks pretty interesting probably your normal GoR style game with fast paced combat.

Last edited by a moderator:

kb88

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RJ210240 (Act game, super long title)

Judging from the video it seems like the sex animations only have two motions. That's really pretty bad for a game that costs that much, if true.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The art looks pretty good, but the two frame loop animations are a deal breaker for me.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pretty weird how every animation has decently detailed transitions but the act itself is a 2-3 frame animation. It looks okay enough but definitely not worth spending money on.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game is worth around $5. Kinda sad but people don't really want to work anymore nowadays.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As mediocre as the game looks I'm still interested in it by virtue of it being an ACT game, but BOY does the title make it a pain to find. If anyone else has any luck I'd appreciate the help.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the game forgot to mention "scat" as one of the fetishes, because while playing the demo I noticed the succubi on the third screen outright just drop shit on you.

Though it's kinda hard to be grossed out due to the super simplistic animation (i.e. barely any at all) and how the shit just looks like they're dropping the poop emoji on you.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't think it is a fetish persay and just a normal projectile that is not referenced again after that. You could literally replace it with any other object and it would not be noticable at all. Why they decide to use that as a project is a mystery in itself.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i mean it's not the worst game out there level design and fighting are a ssimple as it gets the enemys look decent if the animations had a couple more frames this would honostly probably be one of the better act games this year it's a shame the developer got lazy with it.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any particular reason this game would run at a very fast pace? Or is that normal?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any particular reason this game would run at a very fast pace? Or is that normal?
Probably poor CPU core optimization. Try using task manager to set the amount of CPUs to 1 or so.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All right, can someone explain to me what in the actual fuck is this?

LMAO

I was actually expecting something superb by the screenshots, the different controller setups at the beginning, and it being an ACT game. I think not

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh, even if it is low frame, I don't really mind cuz I can still fap to that. Really depends on how the sex is positioned and viewing angle and stuff like that though.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fuck wrong thread

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Playing this game gave me AIDS

You can skip everything, at least up to Skeletor, by jumping on enemies heads to get over the barriers.
Uh wrong game. You're talking the one with the blonde princess girl right? This is the game with the pooping succubi.

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, those are some pretty complicated attack animations, I sure hope --

Judging from the video it seems like the sex animations only have two motions. That's really pretty bad for a game that costs that much, if true.
The art looks pretty good, but the two frame loop animations are a deal breaker for me.
Damn it.

kai150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well i would also like the idea of getting this game..

jjuls33t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to try it too, to me ,as long as it has got that Valis-esque run n slash feeling I can pass over the fact it is poorly animated (well , or maybe not :p)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
would you please stop with spamming link requests, really stop begging, it's annoying. It's not like some one are sitting on links and waiting till some random noob will come over and ask for link, if some one has it and is feeling generous he will share it.